PDA

View Full Version : Roby, Stewart top lists of Denver Broncos underrated players

Denver Native (Carol)
07-14-2016, 10:48 PM
Everything about the future for the Denver Broncos is a guessing game. It's easier to find clarity by looking in the past. Last season the Denver Broncos won a Super Bowl and the entire team got some pretty amazing rings. But not every player got the media or fan attention that players such as Peyton Manning or Von Miller received.

ESPN recently named their picks for each NFL team's most underrated player. The Broncos player named in this article was cornerback Bradley Roby.

"Denver's nickel corner would be starting for a lot of teams. Last season, he finished in the top 30 in both of our cornerback charting stats (yards per pass and success rate.) Roby is a gambler, which leaved him open to allowing big plays. But he also makes his fair share of big plays. His forced fumble in the playoffs against the Steelers might have saved the Broncos' season."

The Afternoon Drive also took up this topic this week. They agreed with the Roby choice and added safety Darian Stewart and center Matt Paradis to their list.

rest - http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/7/14/12184634/roby-stewart-top-lists-of-denver-broncos-underrated-players

Joel
07-14-2016, 11:30 PM
They're no... oh, never mind.... ;)

Simple Jaded
07-14-2016, 11:33 PM
Kayvon Webster, Shaq Barrett and cap space.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-18-2016, 08:24 AM
Kayvon Webster, Shaq Barrett and cap space.

Matt Paradis made the list.

If I lived in Denver I'd buy a jersey for you.

Simple Jaded
07-18-2016, 08:08 PM
Matt Paradis

If I lived in Denver I'd buy a jersey for you.

OH damn! Shoot! Of all the luck.

:snapsfingers:

BroncoNut
07-19-2016, 09:40 AM
They're no... oh, never mind.... ;)

you're too hard on young players