PDA

View Full Version : Bronco presser, 5/16/16 (tight ends speaking)

VonDoom
05-16-2016, 01:10 PM
Virgil Green:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 5m5 minutes ago

Virgil Green feels he can be the guy this year ... feels he has a better chance this year.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 5m5 minutes ago

"I really want to show in training camp that I can not only be the pass guy, but the every down tight guy."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

Virgil Green -- with younger QBs that can get out to the edge, he thinks he can be more effective in this scheme this year.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

Virgil Green said Garrett Graham has "great hands ... haven't seen him drop a ball yet."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

Virgil Green, on Mark Sanchez: "I like the way he throws the ball. I like the way he moves ... he throws a tight spiral."

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 3m3 minutes ago

.@VGreen85: “This is a team sport. Not just about one phase. It’s about everybody … competing for one common goal."

VonDoom
05-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Garrett Graham:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

Garrett graham says he feels he has good chemistry "with all the quarterbacks."

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 1m1 minute ago

.@gra89ham: “To see what that defense did last year is incredible.

"Very happy to be a part of it."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

Garrett graham said that Owen Daniels "taught me practically everything I know."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 59s59 seconds ago

Garrett Graham says that Jeff Heuerman has "looked good" ... "strong guy in the weight room, he's moving a lot of weight around."

VonDoom
05-16-2016, 01:16 PM
Jeff Heuerman:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 12s12 seconds ago

Jeff Heuerman says the knee is back to 100 percent. Said it was fully healed by March, when he got back to full training.

Jeff Heuerman said he took part in all the meetings last year. Couldn't be on the field during practices last season.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 17s18 seconds ago

Jeff Heuerman: "I'm excited to be out there" ... said he will bug the QBs for extra routes/passes after practice just to get chances.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 53s54 seconds ago

Jeff Heuerman, on changes in rookie camps this year: "I figure I should get a percentage of their paycheck...it was a lot easier this year"

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 24s24 seconds ago

Jeff Heuerman said Manning gave him pointers on how to get through a season-long injury ... then worked w/ Manning during late-season rehab.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 24s25 seconds ago

Jeff Heuerman said people would ask, "Are you really on the Broncos?" and said security asked for his ID badge when he arrived for games.

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 2m2 minutes ago

.@JHeuerman86: “You can talk a lot, but you’ve got to get out there and do it.”

#Horsepower

The Super Bowl was "the national championship on steroids" ... was thankful that the IR guys got to travel for the full week.

Heuerman joked that the abundance of Ohio State players drafted was "because they were going against me all those years."