PDA

View Full Version : Bronco presser, 5/9/16

VonDoom
05-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Matt Paradis:

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 8m8 minutes ago

Matt Paradis on being the only returning starting on #Broncos OL: "It's weird, right. Being the vet and this is year 3 for me."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 7m7 minutes ago

Matt Paradis: "I'm very excited about this group we've got" on the O-line. "I think we will be better."

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 7m7 minutes ago

Paradis says he believes OL will be better this year. "We have to build that cohesion and unity."

Matt Paradis: Even last year, Max Garcia "was viewed as a starter" ... Garcia and Sambrailo have a head start on building cohesion.

Matt Paradis; "I think we're ahead of where you think we would be,"

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 6m6 minutes ago Colorado, USA

.@two_dice: "Obviously Peyton was one of the best ever to play the game. There are differences, but there are differences between every QB."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 5m5 minutes ago

Paradis: "We're going to run the ball. That's our focus."

VonDoom
05-09-2016, 01:15 PM
TJ Ward:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

T.J. Ward said speaking to the rookies wasn't planned ... he just came to do some extra work & realized it was rookie minicamp.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 3m3 minutes ago Colorado, USA

.@BossWard43: "Be better than last year -- that's what we want to do."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

T.J. Ward thinks the D can improve by getting more interceptions, missing fewer tackles and making fewer mental errors.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

T.J. Ward, on the NFL Network Top 100 list: "It really doesn't matter. It's irrelevant to me."

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 1m1 minute ago

Ward on why #Broncos still aren't getting respect: "I don't know, but we're going to the White House in a few weeks."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 5m5 minutes ago Colorado, USA

.@BossWard43 said DBs coach Joe Woods is one of the best coaches he's played for. Said he's more like another player than coach.