PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller: "I'm going to be a Denver Bronco for life"

VonDoom
05-05-2016, 02:51 PM
I didn't see this posted yet, though I saw it on Twitter last night. Thought it was worth a thread:

"I'm going to be here in Denver no matter what," Miller said. "The contract is going to take care of itself. I'm going to be a Denver Bronco for life."

However, don't expect Miller to show up to workouts this week. He's getting ready for a trip to Las Vegas this weekend as a Mother's Day gift to his mom, Gloria, who has never missed a game of his.

Though not at Dove Valley, Miller has kept track of what is going on in the NFL, especially with the Broncos drafting quarterback Paxton Lynch in the first round.

"Paxton, he looks like a superstar to me," he said.

Miller said he sees no reason Denver can't repeat as Super Bowl champ.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29852449/miller-wants-be-bronco-life

dogfish
05-05-2016, 02:58 PM
love the guy, but talk is cheap-- and NFL contracts are really expensive. . . i do hope he's right, but how about getting it done instead of continuing to say it? JMO, and it's obviously no big deal. . . i do appreciate his enthusiasm, at least. . . you want guys that want to be here, especially ones as good as von is. . . just get 'er done. . .

VonDoom
05-05-2016, 03:06 PM
love the guy, but talk is cheap-- and NFL contracts are really expensive. . . i do hope he's right, but how about getting it done instead of continuing to say it? JMO, and it's obviously no big deal. . . i do appreciate his enthusiasm, at least. . . you want guys that want to be here, especially ones as good as von is. . . just get 'er done. . .

Yeah, he's been interviewed so much lately, and he says a lot of stuff like this. I think he's sincere, but I won't believe it until the deal is done. Given our history with tagged players, I think it happens before the season starts.

The Glue Factory
05-05-2016, 04:05 PM

Ultimately this is between Von's agent and the Broncos. I wouldn't be surprised if Von has given his agent broad negotiating authority freeing himself from having to deal with the tedious task.

sneakers
05-09-2016, 06:31 AM
doubtful. The broncos will probably cut him in his late 30s once he is bad. There is no way he could be a bronco his whole life

Davii
05-09-2016, 08:34 AM
doubtful. The broncos will probably cut him in his late 30s once he is bad. There is no way he could be a bronco his whole life

Once a Bronco, always a Bronco.

Tned
05-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Once a Bronco, always a Bronco.

Has he tattooed a Bronco on the chicken on his leg? Then we know he's a Bronco for life.