PDA

View Full Version : Bronco presser, 5/2/16

VonDoom
05-02-2016, 01:26 PM
I believe Sanchez and Siemian will speak.

Mark Sanchez:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

Sanchez says he sees not bringing in another veteran QB as a vote of confidence.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

Sanchez reached out via text to congratulate the draft picks. He said Australian's own Adam Gotsis replied with a, "Thanks, mate."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m1 minute ago

#Broncos Mark Sanchez said he took the draft as a vote in confidence in him.. "The message is clear."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 36s36 seconds ago Colorado, USA

Mark Sanchez on mentoring & competing w/ Paxton Lynch: "If you're confident in your ability, you have no problem helping a guy."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 42s43 seconds ago

#broncos starting QB Mark Sanchez said spent this offseason working hard, building relationships w teammates

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 12s13 seconds ago

Sanchez, on learning the scheme: "I love the concepts here; I love what Coach Kubiak has done with QBs in the past."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

Sanchez, on his comfort level: "I felt great for Day 1 of Phase Ii ... just been doing my best to immerse myself."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

Sanchez, on what it's like being the No. 1 pick coming in: "There's a lot on your plate ... it's going to be a blur."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 58s58 seconds ago

Asked Sanchez about when he got comfortable as a rookie ... said even in the playoffs that year, was still unsure of checks. Just takes time

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 41s42 seconds ago

Sanchez, on Siemian: "Just an impressive young guy ... almost like a player-coach in helping me with reads & footwork."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Sanchez joked on teammates kind words "Cost a lot of money for those compliments." Teammates have taken to him.

VonDoom
05-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Trevor Siemian:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

Siemian: "I knew we were going to add at least one [QB], if not two, in the draft."

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 1m1 minute ago

Trevor Siemian: "I'm finding out really quickly you have to be ready for anything in this business."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 50s50 seconds ago

Siemian, on whether he feels has as good a chance as Sanchez and Lynch to win the starting job: "Absolutely."

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 57s57 seconds ago

Siemian said from what he understands the snaps in camp will be split pretty evenly.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 7s7 seconds ago

Year one was a lot of learning for Siemian. He said: "I'm kind of getting antsy to apply some of those things I've learned from those guys."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 23s23 seconds ago

#Broncos Trevor Siemian said that believes QBs will split reps, giving them all a chance. He said having his knee healthy is huge for him

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 23s24 seconds ago

Siemian says he improved in his timing and progressions...& how to prepare mentally, because you can only play as fast as you are mentally.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 18s19 seconds ago

Siemian: "I was happy for Brock. He's in a great place. I miss him."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 6s7 seconds ago

Siemian: To win the QB job, "I just have to try not to do anything crazy."

G_Money
05-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Siemian's a player-coach already, huh? He did go to Northwestern, so he's not stupid. I'm not unhappy if Siemian and Lynch turn into Kubes and Elway. Somebody send a memo and make that happen. TIA

Denver Native (Carol)
05-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Sanchez: My focus hasn't changed
Mark Sanchez talks about mentoring first-round pick Paxton Lynch and his goal of establishing himself as a leader.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Sanchez-My-focus-hasnt-changed/679b5239-a134-4218-afd3-c6ddea2d2a14

Tned
05-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Siemian's a player-coach already, huh? He did go to Northwestern, so he's not stupid. I'm not unhappy if Siemian and Lynch turn into Kubes and Elway. Somebody send a memo and make that happen. TIA

Do you care which is which?

DenBronx
05-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Sanchez has done nothing but act like a true professional since he has come here. I remember when Jake Plummer came to Denver his career really took off. Maybe this can happen to Sanchez too. Either way, as a fan he has my support and I hope he does a great job.