PDA

View Full Version : Janovich

WARHORSE
05-02-2016, 11:54 AM
This guy has BRONCO written all over him. Blue collar guy all the way. I love this tape.

Our run game just got better. Our special teams just got better. Our mindset just got better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akWM0jBf5Qk

MOtorboat
05-02-2016, 12:03 PM
He's a fan favorite here in Nebraska. Homegrown fullbacks here in Nebraska are beloved (any homegrown player is beloved). He'll be a good special teams player. He should get a lot of playing time as a rookie and I think he'll be the only one to crack the starting lineup immediately.

Nomad
05-02-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm excited with the pick.

BroncoNut
05-02-2016, 02:00 PM
looks good

Bronco4ever
05-02-2016, 02:11 PM
I can see why my girlfriend's father liked this guy. Dude is just a hard nosed football player.

artie_dale
05-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Hopefully a better version of Peyton Hillis with a better head on his shoulders (stay off the roids... and McDaniels' wife).

Tned
05-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Hopefully a better version of Peyton Hillis with a better head on his shoulders (stay off the roids... and McDaniels' wife).

I think McDaniel's wife is in play and ok now. Kubiak's? Off limits.

dogfish
05-02-2016, 05:25 PM
I think McDaniel's wife is in play and ok now. Kubiak's? Off limits.

i think everyone who plays fullback here should screw mcD's wife-- we could get a nice little tradition going. . .

Tned
05-02-2016, 05:48 PM
i think everyone who plays fullback here should screw mcD's wife-- we could get a nice little tradition going. . .

She was asking for it when she went to training camp in shorts and sexy sleeveless shirt.

Simple Jaded
05-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Now that they have a FB they should cut Ferentz and go get a legit backup C.

Colts just cut Kahled Holmes, he's idea for that job, starting experience.

Shazam!
05-03-2016, 12:16 AM
I still love you War.

G_Money
05-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Griffith talking about the fullback game and QB situation after we drafted Janovich:

https://soundcloud.com/altitudesports950/howard-griffith-joins-tom-helmer-scott-hastings

turftoad
05-03-2016, 04:34 PM
I wonder if Janovich is going to beat out Hillman for the starting FB spot. :shocked:

tomjonesrocks
05-03-2016, 09:02 PM
Our new FB with a set of balls in his hand

Tned
05-03-2016, 10:06 PM

Queue BTB post saying you only like him because he's a white running back in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

BroncoWave
05-03-2016, 10:18 PM
Queue BTB post saying you only like him because he's a white running back in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Tned, it's hilarious how obsessed you still are over shit I said years ago. :lol:

I must have really offended you with my #hottakes on Hillis. :D

Tned
05-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Tned, it's hilarious how obsessed you still are over shit I said years ago. :lol:

Ya, but on bright side McDaniel is still a good coach

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-03-2016, 11:43 PM

I was totally indifferent until now. It's takes real balls to take a picture like that.

tomjonesrocks
05-04-2016, 12:55 AM
I was totally indifferent until now. It's takes real balls to take a picture like that.

I fully expect him to go balls out this year.

TXBRONC
05-06-2016, 08:47 AM
I wonder if Janovich is going to beat out Hillman for the starting FB spot. :shocked:

To close to call.

NightTerror218
05-06-2016, 01:23 PM
To close to call.

Janovich will just look at hillman and he will fall, doesnt need contact.

dogfish
05-06-2016, 08:27 PM
has this guy hulk-smashed anybody yet?

tomjonesrocks
05-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Heard him on the radio. Seemed like a "dim bulb" - he's no Howard Griffith on the air. He still has fan-favorite potential...though that's tough when you have the total package in Von.

Dapper Dan
05-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Heard him on the radio. Seemed like a "dim bulb" - he's no Howard Griffith on the air. He still has fan-favorite potential...though that's tough when you have the total package in Von.

Yeah, but this dude is white like us. And he's blue collar and hard nosed.

BroncoWave
05-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Yeah, but this dude is white like us. And he's blue collar and hard nosed.

Really brings his lunch pail and hard hat to work every day. First in the building, last to leave kind of guy. Real crafty player who shows a lot of grit.

TXBRONC
05-07-2016, 07:16 AM
has this guy hulk-smashed anybody yet?

No, Ronnie hasn't done that to anyone ust yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Nomad
05-07-2016, 09:07 AM

Von isn't the "brightest bulb" when he speaks, so perhaps this is a good thing. :).

Ravage!!!
05-07-2016, 09:33 AM

You mean you THINK you " must have really offended" by calling him a racist??? Go figure that he still remembers you calling him that.

WARHORSE
05-07-2016, 09:39 AM
Janovich can block. Can run. Can catch.

He'll need a cool nickname in case he warrants any attention during the season.

Lets go way outside the box.

Lets call him 'The Fifth Element' in honor of Mila Jovovich........his compatriot.

(itz the offzeazon my friendz)

underrated29
05-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Stop with the word craft. We need that word to fade to oblivion. It was absolutely the most overused word in 2015. It is like Voldemort. You just can't say it.

Looks like Tarzan plays like jano,vbitch.

BroncoWave
05-07-2016, 09:45 AM
You mean you THINK you " must have really offended" by calling him a racist??? Go figure that he still remembers you calling him that.

Give me a ****ing break. I said Hillis was popular because it's a novelty to see a white running back do well and people like to see novelties into sports. I didn't say people only like Hillis because he's white or that they would hate him if he's black, and I certainly didn't call anyone a racist for liking him for that reason. If that's racist, then everyone who called Larry Bird the great white hope is also racist because it's the exact same principle.

Stop trying to make every single comment made on race out as someone calling someone else a racist.

Nomad
05-07-2016, 09:48 AM
I liked Hillis from watching him at Arkansas. The dude could play FB.

WARHORSE
05-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Give me a ****ing break. I said Hillis was popular because it's a novelty to see a white running back do well and people like to see novelties into sports. I didn't say people only like Hillis because he's white or that they would hate him if he's black, and I certainly didn't call anyone a racist for liking him for that reason. If that's racist, then everyone who called Larry Bird the great white hope is also racist because it's the exact same principle.

Stop trying to make every single comment made on race out as someone calling someone else a racist.

Novel white runningbacks are cool.

Christian McCaffrey said hes gonna stomp out racism in the sports world. ;)

WARHORSE
05-07-2016, 09:50 AM
I liked Hillis from watching him at Arkansas. The dude could play FB.

Yeah.

But he had a small rock for a brain.

WARHORSE
05-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Yeah.

But he had a small rock for a brain.

Which of course disqualified him to stay a Bronco......only way that would have happened was if he was an endearing

fullback who could run with a small rock for a brain..........and we all know how that went.

On a side note, the man can hunt a pig a little. Pigs have a little bit larger rocks for brains though so its challenging.

BroncoWave
05-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Racism is hating a different race on thinking your race is superior to theirs. It's not seeing a white guy succeed at a position exclusively dominated by black players and finding that kind of coll and rooting for that player. It would be racist if you ONLY like white players and hated black players, but obviously no one is being accused of that.

It's ****ing impossible to discuss race on this board at all though because everyone immediately jumps to "omg why you gotta pull the race card and call people racists?"

Ravage!!!
05-07-2016, 10:00 AM

A single comment? You toldus that we didn't vote for Vick because he's black, and said that he only reason we were voting for Hillis is because he's white. What is your definition of racism if that's not calling people racist?

I'm sorry that you don't see that you called people racist, but you did. You do it quite often, actually.

Nomad
05-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Racism is hating a different race on thinking your race is superior to theirs. It's not seeing a white guy succeed at a position exclusively dominated by black players and finding that kind of coll and rooting for that player. It would be racist if you ONLY like white players and hated black players, but obviously no one is being accused of that.

It's ****ing impossible to discuss race on this board at all though because everyone immediately jumps to "omg why you gotta pull the race card and call people racists?"

Wouldn't be much of a football fan :lol:

Ravage!!!
05-07-2016, 10:01 AM

Well there you go. You seem to have the wrong understanding of racist or racism if you think this is the only way to make one racist.

BroncoWave
05-07-2016, 10:02 AM
A single comment? You toldus that we didn't vote for Vick because he's black, and said that he only reason we were voting for Hillis is because he's white. What is your definition of racism if that's not calling people racist?

I'm sorry that you don't see that you called people racist, but you did. You do it quite often, actually.

Yeah I definitely did not say that.

BroncoWave
05-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Well there you go. You seem to have the wrong understanding of racist or racism if you think this is the only way to make one racist.

So is every black person who celebrated Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier a racist then? It's basically exactly what you are saying.

Simple Jaded
05-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Really brings his lunch pail and hard hat to work every day. First in the building, last to leave kind of guy. Real crafty player who shows a lot of grit.

He's got sneaky athleticism.

BroncoWave
05-07-2016, 10:16 AM
He's got sneaky athleticism.

A real gym rat too. Probably a coach's son.

Simple Jaded
05-07-2016, 10:23 AM
A real gym rat too. Probably a coach's son.

Eats, drinks, sleeps and shits football.

Valar Morghulis
05-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Eats, drinks, sleeps and shits football.

Plays with the same enthusiasm that he did as a kid in his back yard

Simple Jaded
05-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Plays with the same enthusiasm that he did as a kid in his back yard

He's like a coach on the field.