PDA

View Full Version : Bronco presser, 4/25/16

VonDoom
04-25-2016, 01:09 PM
CJ Anderson:

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 53s54 seconds ago Colorado, USA

C.J. Anderson on life after the big contract: "You won't see any jewelry or fancy cars. That's just not me."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

.@cjandersonb22: "I started here; why not finish?"

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

.@cjandersonb22 says he expects his role to get a little bigger, but that it's "huge" getting Ronnie Hillman back.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m1 minute ago

#Broncos CJ Anderson said role will be different bc he will control more when he comes off the field, rather than alternating so much

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 56s57 seconds ago

.@cjandersonb22: Changes on OL -- new guys + returning young guys will help. "This year, everybody knows the system."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

.@cjandersonb22 on Sanchez: "He wants it."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 30s31 seconds ago Colorado, USA

C.J.Anderson: "It's just weird not having 18 in the building."

Denver Native (Carol)
04-25-2016, 01:30 PM
James Palmer Verified account ‏@JamesPalmerTV 21m

“He was more than a teammate he was a friend. It’s just weird he’s not in the building” - C.J. Anderson on Peyton Manning.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-25-2016, 01:36 PM
DeMarcus is talking now

VonDoom
04-25-2016, 01:38 PM
DeMarcus Ware:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

DeMarcus Ware: Being in the Super Bowl "was the experience of a lifetime."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 2m2 minutes ago Colorado, USA

DeMarcus Ware on why it was important for him to stay in DEN: "I'm not here for money. I'm here to win championships."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 1m1 minute ago Colorado, USA

Ware said he welcomed a restructuring of his contract. Knew they would probably approach him about it.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Ware "I am not here for the money. It's about building a legacy for this team for this year and beyond."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m1 minute ago

#Broncos Ware said he talked directly to Elway to get the restructuring done.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

Ware says his role won't be different -- "my role is sacking quarterbacks" but how he approaches the entire season & offseason work will.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 37s38 seconds ago

DeMarcus Ware says that Shaq Barrett and Shane Ray both came in focused on athleticism, now need to take next steps in mental game.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 8s9 seconds ago

DeMarcus Ware, talking about the collection of pass rushers and what they'll do; "It's going to be a better year than last year."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 19s20 seconds ago Colorado, USA

DeMarcus Ware on Tom Brady suspension: "I know the 15th game he'll be there, and we'll be ready for him."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 13s14 seconds ago

Ware on the QBs: "It's been a strange offseason, but all offseasons are strange." Expects whole team to pick up slack post-Peyton.

BroncoJoe
04-25-2016, 01:59 PM
:hug::congrats::adore::yo:

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 2m2 minutes ago Colorado, USA

DeMarcus Ware on why it was important for him to stay in DEN: "I'm not here for money. I'm here to win championships."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 1m1 minute ago Colorado, USA

Ware said he welcomed a restructuring of his contract. Knew they would probably approach him about it.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Ware "I am not here for the money. It's about building a legacy for this team for this year and beyond."

Yo, Brock.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-25-2016, 03:23 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- DeMarcus Ware's primary task is unchanged; job No. 1 is for him to get to the quarterback.

But the process by which he builds toward that during the offseason and training camp will be tweaked as he returns for his third Broncos season and 12th in the NFL.

"I wouldn't think my role will be different. I mean, my role is always sacking quarterbacks, so that's going to stay the same," Ware said Monday afternoon. "The coaches are staying the same, the trainers are the same, the strength guys are the same, so I don't think my role is going to change.

AND

That this is possible is thanks to a successful contract restructure between Ware and Executive Vice President/General Manager John Elway, who managed to keep the future Hall of Famer in the midst of a wave of free-agent departures.

"He [Elway] knows I'm not here for money. I'm here to win championships," Ware said. "I'm here to go over and beyond and build a legacy for the Denver Broncos. And I think that was a smart move by everybody, and I'm glad I'm still able to be here playing."

full article - a lot more - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/DeMarcus-Ware-says-his-task-is-the-same-but-he-might-see-reduced-offseason-reps/c21adb8f-dfd6-4885-81bb-665256af96df

Denver Native (Carol)
04-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Ware: 'I'm here to win championships'

Outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware met with the media Monday to discuss his offseason trip to Africa, being a leader on the Broncos, and why he believes in their young core of defensive players.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Ware-Im-here-to-win-championships/4f5a14f8-c3d7-4d04-93ba-1bc08e3b6991

Anderson looks forward to bigger role in 2016

Running back C.J. Anderson meets with the media to discuss his offseason routine, having Ronnie Hillman back in 2016, and why Anderson feels he will take on a bigger role.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Anderson_looks_forward_to_bigger_role_in_2016/30af9b7f-d5cc-4b25-97fc-f415755cc6ec