PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Mock-Up of the Broncos Uniforms

BroncoJoe
04-24-2016, 10:18 AM
I know we've had threads like this in the past, but I couldn't find one.

I stumbled across this site this morning, and really like what this dude did with our uniforms.

See the details here:

http://www.broncos2016.com/

BORDERLINE
04-24-2016, 10:39 AM
I like the all white kit. But in all honesty I'm a big fan of the all Navy Blue unis in prime time. And orange during the afternoon games. It would be nice to get a throwback once a year but I know the helmet rules prevent that. The all orange looks like a good idea until you see the oline rocking it. LOL

Valar Morghulis
04-24-2016, 10:47 AM
Love the throwback colour scheme, love the white, add in a navy as an alternate and I would be hitting the credit card hard to purchase those bad boys

Slick
04-24-2016, 11:31 AM
Love the first two. I don't like all anything. All blue, all orange are fugly.

MOtorboat
04-24-2016, 12:20 PM
Love the first two. I don't like all anything. All blue, all orange are fugly.

I, generally agree. The way the NFL requires socks to be pulled up past your knees makes it typically look like a ballet outfit. With the blue and white sox above it doesn't look too bad. I like the first two, I think that's the Browns stripe template on the sleeves. My only complaint would be that I think the logo should be a little smaller on the helmet if Denver incorporated the old stripe.

MOtorboat
04-24-2016, 12:22 PM
I think it might look awkward, but I'd like to see blue pants on the white uniform (that includes the current uniform too), although all white is better than all any other color.

Davii
04-24-2016, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure on the shade of blue, I think it should be darker

Simple Jaded
04-24-2016, 01:39 PM
These remind me of Boise ST's old uniforms back when they had that one QB everyone liked.

Slick
04-24-2016, 02:01 PM
I, generally agree. The way the NFL requires socks to be pulled up past your knees makes it typically look like a ballet outfit. With the blue and white sox above it doesn't look too bad. I like the first two, I think that's the Browns stripe template on the sleeves. My only complaint would be that I think the logo should be a little smaller on the helmet if Denver incorporated the old stripe.

When the Ravens wear all black, the black looks like womens yoga pants.

slim
04-24-2016, 02:51 PM
All orange is badass.

You guys just aren't cool enough to handle something like that.

MasterShake
04-24-2016, 09:34 PM
That's actually a really nice blend of the old and the new. Very cool!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-25-2016, 12:03 AM
I like it, it's like a throw back, but not.

Seriously though, I like em.