PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Press Conference

Denver Native (Carol)
04-18-2016, 01:19 PM
When you open the Broncos' website, there is a press conference going on. Emmanuel is the first one speaking

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Denver Native (Carol)
04-18-2016, 01:26 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m

#Broncos Sanders. "It definitely feels weird not having (Peyton) around. That's my brother. He gave us the blueprint on how to do it."

Troy Renck Retweeted
Brandon Krisztal ‏@BKDenverSports 3m

Sanders heading into last yr of contract "The City of Denver has been really good to me. I want to be a Bronco, I want to retire a Bronco."

Troy Renck Retweeted
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m

Sanders: "This season, the offense will be a step better."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 6m

#Broncos Emmanuel Sanders on Mark Sanchez "I have been impressed with him."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m

#Broncos Emmanuel Sanders "I am focused on the next one"

Denver Native (Carol)
04-18-2016, 01:32 PM
It appears that Emmanual will be the only one speaking????

VonDoom
04-18-2016, 01:37 PM
It appears that Emmanual will be the only one speaking????

Talib spoke already, according to Twitter. I don't have time to cut and paste the quotes today but they're there.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 18m

Sanders on his special relationship with his SB ring: "I'm about to start crying just talking about it."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 19m

Emmanuel Sanders: "I don't think you don't ever put 2015 behind you. Everyday I'm gonna go home and talk to my ring."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 21m

Sanders on Osweiler: "I didn't assume he was going to be my QB. I know how free agency goes."
1 retweet 4 likes

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 22m

Sanders: "Defense wins championships, and they showed it."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 25m

Sanders worked out w/ Sanchez in Calif. "I was impressed by his arm strength, I was impressed by the throws he was making."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 26m

.@ESanders_10: "We're thinking about the next one. ... I want to bring another parade to the city of Denver."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 45m

Talib: "Dancing With the Stars, they probably gonna want to call me."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 46m

Talib on Von being on DWTS: "That's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Hopefully he'll make that 'ship."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 47m

Talib on Marshall: "Like Von, he's going through the business side of football. ...He's here, he's getting better & that's positive for us."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 50m

Talib: "I'm happy for Brock. He's going to have a chance to take care of his family for a loooong time. ... We wish him well."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 50m

Talib on Peyton's empty locker: "I don't think anyone's bold enough to sit in that spot."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 51m

Talib on Von's absence: "He's going through the business side of football. ... That's just part of our game. He'll be back soon enough."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 53m

Talib: "You got the target on your back now."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 54m

Aqib Talib: "The wave gets tiring, man. Me, personally, I was ready to get back. Burn some calories."
3 retweets 7 likes

Denver Native (Carol)
04-18-2016, 02:21 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 20m

Why #Broncos Marshall is leader He signed waiver to participate bc "I wanted to show commitment I have to improving myself and this defense"

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 26m

#Broncos Talib on Von on "DWTS" "Hopefully he makes that 'chip and we all go out there and we can take over the whole crowd."