PDA

View Full Version : Broncos set to begin 2016 offseason workouts

Denver Native (Carol)
04-17-2016, 04:50 PM
They disturbed the natural order. When NFL teams reconvene for spring workouts, as Denver does Monday, it represents a time for hellos and catching up.

Except in the case of the Broncos. It feels like they never left.

The season ended Feb. 7 with the Broncos smothering the Carolina Panthers 24-10 in Super Bowl 50. Large chunks of players hung out together, well, everywhere: "Conan," "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," the NFL Network, ESPN "Car Wash," "Dancing with the Stars," in throwing sessions at Mission Viejo (Calif.) High School, at Aqib Talib's Las Vegas wedding and Von Miller Day at DeSoto (Texas) High School on Saturday.

Miller won't attend the offseason program because of his commitment to dancing and his unresolved contract negotiations. He continues to insist he wants to be a "Bronco for a life," because of the organization's excellence and his fit on the team. The task of repeating, which no franchise has done since the New England Patriots in the 2003 and 2004 seasons, begins Monday at 8 a.m. with phase 1 of the offseason program.

"We have ridden the Super Bowl long enough," Broncos safety T.J. Ward told the team's website. "It's time to get back to working on another one. I am eager to get back with my teammates, with my brothers."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29778879/broncos-set-begin-2016-offseason-workouts

VonDoom
04-18-2016, 09:43 AM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 2m2 minutes ago

No holdout for Brandon Marshall. He has arrived at team headquarters #9news #9sports

Denver Native (Carol)
04-18-2016, 09:53 AM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 36s

#broncos tweeted picture of Brandon Marshall at facility. Again expectation is will participate even if means signing a waiver

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m

#Broncos LB Brandon Marshall arrived in Denver last night. Expectation is that will participate in workouts even without a signed contract

Troy Renck Retweeted
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 50m

Broncos also sign S Brandian Ross to one-year deal

Troy Renck Retweeted
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 56m

Broncos have re-signed S Shiloh Keo to a one-year deal.

VonDoom
04-18-2016, 12:20 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 48m48 minutes ago

Mark Sanchez will wear No. 6 and Jared Crick will wear No. 93 for the Broncos.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 48m48 minutes ago

Phil Taylor will wear No. 97

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 12m12 minutes ago

Donald Stephenson, the #Broncos likely RT, will wear No. 71.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 13m13 minutes ago

More Broncos jerseys:
Stephenson: 71
Kreiter: 42
Posey: 15
Gray: 28
Ross: 27
Weems: 77

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 9m9 minutes ago

DB B.J. Lowery took No. 30. TE Manasseh Garner got 41. Still waiting on Okung.

dogfish
04-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 2m2 minutes ago

No holdout for Brandon Marshall. He has arrived at team headquarters #9news #9sports

saw that. . . liked it. . . kicking and screaming!

:first:

VonDoom
04-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Love this guy ...

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 21m21 minutes ago

Why #Broncos Marshall is leader He signed waiver to participate bc "I wanted to show commitment I have to improving myself and this defense"

Denver Native (Carol)
04-19-2016, 02:31 PM
videos

Offense back at it
Mark Sanchez and the Broncos offense hit the weight room on Monday morning, as the offseason program official got underway.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Offense_back_at_it/7cd9bc78-8880-4755-b577-0ee02149402f

Defense hits the weight room
The Broncos number one ranked defense from last season hit the weight room on Monday for the official start of the offseason program .

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Defense_hits_the_weight_room/78597363-f6bf-447f-88a2-ca6721b955fa