PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Manziel living with Von Miller, getting his life together

GEM
04-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Don't like the sound of this. Manziel was out partying in LA and said there is nothing wrong with partying, just can't get out of control. I don't think he knows the difference. Hope this isn't a distraction for Von, he seems to have enough with DWTS and the franchise tagging.

http://https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/johnny-manziel-says-moved-broncos-112600258.html

Johnny Manziel told TMZ on Saturday that he's living with "my brother" Broncos linebacker and Super Bowl MVP Von Miller, and is getting his life together.

When TMZ's cameraman asked Manziel specifically if he was going to the Broncos, Manziel expressed his admiration for executive vice president John Elway and coach Gary Kubiak ("Aggie, man. Aggie, my man."), but said anywhere that picked him up "would be a blessing."

Manziel, who was spotted in West Hollywood, reiterated that he wants to play football and said that he was not drunk during the video. When asked about concerns around his partying, Manziel said, "I don't think there's anything wrong with partying. There's a difference between partying and getting out of control."

Recently, Miller, a fellow Texas A&M alum, said Manziel would be the Broncos' quarterback if he ran the team. The Broncos are still looking for a quarterback after Peyton Manning retired and Brock Osweiler signed with the Texans.

“If I had to make my decision on it, he would already be with the Broncos," Miller told GQ Magazine. "But we’ve got guys in the front office that make those decisions, and they’ve put us in the championship with those decisions."

GEM
04-10-2016, 08:03 PM
I see this was covered in another thread,but this report states that its Manziel himself that states hes living with Miller.

tomjonesrocks
04-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Can't imagine Von's agent is a big fan of the reports.

GEM
04-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Can't imagine Von's agent is a big fan of the reports.

A lot of conflicting reports out there.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 6h

Dancing with the Stars is housing Von Miller and all contestants. "Dancing" is not housing Johnny Football. #9news #9sports

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 6h

Talked to source close to Von Miller. Johnny Manziel is NOT living with Miller. Same city (L.A.). Not same home. #9news #9sports

Denver Native (Carol)
04-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Here is Manziel's video on TMZ where he is saying that. He looks and sounds like he is 3 sheets to the wind

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/10/johnny-manziel-vonn-miller-denver-broncos-nightclub-video/

tomjonesrocks
04-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Here is Manziel's video on TMZ where he is saying that. He looks and sounds like he is 3 sheets to the wind http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/10/johnny-manziel-vonn-miller-denver-broncos-nightclub-video/

Don't know how he sounds sober but at the end of the clip doing the bro-hug with the club owner (or security or whoever he is) and whatnot - who was all business pulling him away from the camera - looked like a guy feeling pretty good after a few drinks.

Partying is one thing but he's absolutely toxic with that domestic abuse deal. Von is getting dragged through the mud there.

GEM
04-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Eh...not sure why Manziel would lie about that. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want Von pissed at him for lying in the press about it. Von has been pretty vocal in his support for Manziel. Just not sure I'm believing Klis here, when the story is coming from the horse's mouth.

Von may also be covering with the reports of him not living with him. Protecting his image, but also helping his "brother" out.

Cugel
04-11-2016, 02:40 AM
This what you were worried about GEM, only with Johnny Football?

MOtorboat
04-11-2016, 02:43 AM
Eh...not sure why Manziel would lie about that. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want Von pissed at him for lying in the press about it. Von has been pretty vocal in his support for Manziel. Just not sure I'm believing Klis here, when the story is coming from the horse's mouth.

Von may also be covering with the reports of him not living with him. Protecting his image, but also helping his "brother" out.

Don't worry. The media made it up.

GEM
04-11-2016, 06:26 AM
This what you were worried about GEM, only with Johnny Football?

No, I'm worried about the media circus that surrounds Manziel. Chris Harris, Jr. is a family man who has fun with his teammates, Manziel is a cuckoo for cocoa puffs who beats his girlfriend til she has permanent hearing damage.

artie_dale
04-11-2016, 10:33 AM
I hope Von realizes real quick how high-maintenance Johnny Manziel has become.

I try to live by a certain motto: You are only as successful as the people you surround yourself with (author, **** if I know)

At the celebrity level, sometimes Guilty by association gets the best of folks. I really hope Manziel isn't poisoning Von's thoughts with his delusions. Von needs a few doses of DeMarcus Ware to even this shit out.

slim
04-11-2016, 10:44 AM
I hope Von realizes real quick how high-maintenance Johnny Manziel has become.

I try to live by a certain motto: You are only as successful as the people you surround yourself with (author, **** if I know)

At the celebrity level, sometimes Guilty by association gets the best of folks. I really hope Manziel isn't poisoning Von's thoughts with his delusions. Von needs a few doses of DeMarcus Ware to even this shit out.

But you're hanging out with us!

artie_dale
04-11-2016, 10:47 AM
But you're hanging out with us!

That ought to say something about you Bad Asses ;)

Denver Native (Carol)
04-11-2016, 01:21 PM
from article:

As NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport added Monday morning, per a source close to Miller, that the two are close and they talk a lot, but Manziel and Miller are not living together while the quarterback is out in Los Angeles.

Rapoport also noted last week the meeting between Manziel and Kubiak was just a check-in. The two had a previous relationship and Kubiak wanted to see how Manziel was doing.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000651821/article/johnny-manziel-says-hes-living-with-von-miller

Dzone
04-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Word of advice to Manziel: Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

artie_dale
04-11-2016, 01:33 PM
Ugh. What irks me about this whole thing is, I can easily see how Von would have affiliated/associated himself with the likes of Johnny Manziel BACK IN COLLEGE. And it took Von to stumble pretty hard to not be that guy anymore. But, here he is, playing catchup with a guy who is probably worse than he was back in college, and either Von is going to have to admit he was wrong and distance himself from Manziel, or he's going to be stubborn and keep him around... maybe in hopes to turn him around, but the chances of that are what?

VonDoom
04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
ESPN loves a good Manziel story, even when it's not true:

Manziel's comments were made in the West Hollywood area. Manziel briefly commandeered the TMZ camera before the videographer started asking him questions.

However, sources tell ESPN that the quarterback is actually not living with Miller. Instead, the sources say, Manziel is living with Cleveland wide receiver Josh Gordon in an apartment off of Sunset Boulevard

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15176905/johnny-manziel-says-living-von-miller-denver-broncos

Now, Manziel and Josh Gordon living together? That's a story. Nothing says, "I'm getting my life together" than rooming with a guy who's been suspended numerous times for drugs!

Denver Native (Carol)
04-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Manziel is probably so far out of it, he has no clue who he is living with.

dogfish
04-11-2016, 02:23 PM
ESPN loves a good Manziel story, even when it's not true:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15176905/johnny-manziel-says-living-von-miller-denver-broncos

Now, Manziel and Josh Gordon living together? That's a story. Nothing says, "I'm getting my life together" than rooming with a guy who's been suspended numerous times for drugs!

that must be a serious party pad!

Timmy!
04-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Lol. Media.

VonDoom
04-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Von officially says he is NOT living with Manziel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEEu12wm0El/

Cugel
04-11-2016, 04:01 PM
No, I'm worried about the media circus that surrounds Manziel. Chris Harris, Jr. is a family man who has fun with his teammates, Manziel is a cuckoo for cocoa puffs who beats his girlfriend til she has permanent hearing damage.

Which is why he not only needs rehab, but is facing a criminal trial, followed by a 1 year suspension from the NFL. Even if a team wanted him right now, which they don't, they'd have to wait until at least 2017 to sign him.

Elway was doing due diligence in looking at every possible option. In the future, who knows, Manziel might theoretically be a possibility, and now Elway has sat down and talked with him and has a feel for what kind of person he is face to face. Chances of him ever donning the Broncos uniform = remote.

Chances of Von Miller taking on Manziel's bad habits? None at all. Von is apparently very outgoing and kind to other players and is reaching out to a former aggie.

BroncoJoe
04-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Which is why he not only needs rehab, but is facing a criminal trial, followed by a 1 year suspension from the NFL. Even if a team wanted him right now, which they don't, they'd have to wait until at least 2017 to sign him.

Elway was doing due diligence in looking at every possible option. In the future, who knows, Manziel might theoretically be a possibility, and now Elway has sat down and talked with him and has a feel for what kind of person he is face to face. Chances of him ever donning the Broncos uniform = remote.

Chances of Von Miller taking on Manziel's bad habits? None at all. Von is apparently very outgoing and kind to other players and is reaching out to a former aggie.

I thought you said Elway hasn't even contacted Manziel. If so, your statement above is your typical garbage.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Von officially says he is NOT living with Manziel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEEu12wm0El/

6,522 likes
18m

vonmillerLol, you guys are HILARIOUS!!! Haha, I love it. Johnny's not staying with me but he is my BROTHER! Like I've said a thousand times, I got his back no matter what! #LOVE #gigem @jmanziel2

I am hoping Von tells Manziel to stop saying things that are not true, as he is the one who started all of this.

GEM
04-11-2016, 04:34 PM

If I were Von, I'd wash my hands right now...Manziel putting that kind of stuff out there...:tsk:

GEM
04-11-2016, 04:35 PM

Von has also spent some time in the drug program in the NFL and probably shouldn't associate himself with guys like Manziel.

MOtorboat
04-11-2016, 04:44 PM
That's a pretty good troll.

Well done Johnny and Von. Well done.

Dzone
04-11-2016, 07:33 PM
So Von is calling Johnny his Brother and saying he has Johnny's back no matter what? No matter what? Hmmm Hope Johnny's stupidity isnt rubbing off

Dzone
04-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Von has also spent some time in the drug program in the NFL and probably shouldn't associate himself with guys like Manziel.

No doubt. Definitely wondering about Von's decision making right now. I keep expecting to hear Aldon Smith's name pop up in Von's entourage any day now.

aberdien
04-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Josh Gordon just failed another drug test.

OrangeHoof
04-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Manziel is reported to be living under a bridge in a van down by the river.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Johnny Manziel has been out of a job for just over a month now, and he's received minimal, if any, interest from teams around the league. That's not to say he hasn't grabbed headlines for off-the-field shenanigans.

While he's maintained that he isn't partying or drinking, Manziel got himself caught in a lie recently. He claimed to be living with Denver Broncos Super Bowl MVP Von Miller -- a fellow Texas A&M Aggie -- but that turned out to be false.

Miller cleared that up with an Instagram post on Monday, which was quickly followed up by an apology from Manziel. He didn't come out and say he's sorry for lying about his living situation, but he did apologize to Miller for getting him involved in an untrue story.

rest - http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cleveland-browns-denver-broncos-johnny-manziel-von-miller-living-situation-apology-041216

Ravage!!!
04-13-2016, 12:58 PM
Weird how those public and social media lies will somehow come out to bite you in the ass. Also weird how hanging out with guys like this will get you caught up in shit. Strange how that happens.