PDA

View Full Version : Sundays with Sacco: Broncos honored by NFF at high school, collegiate levels

Denver Native (Carol)
04-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Former Broncos will be heavily represented at the National Football Foundation's Colorado Chapter's 23rd annual banquet.

On Monday night, the Colorado Chapter of the National Football Foundation -- on which I am proud and honored to serve representing the Denver Broncos -- will have its 23rd annual banquet at the Denver Marriott West.

AND

One of the things Broncos owner Pat Bowlen has never wavered on is his insistence that the Broncos support high school football, which the team has always done at a high level with a minimum of fanfare. Mr. B. always insisted on that.

Many times I brought to his attention some fundraising project to benefit high school football, and he always said yes to the maximum contribution immediately, with one caveat -- I was not to tell the press, or to let his contribution be advertised.

full article - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Sundays-with-Sacco-Broncos-honored-by-NFF-at-high-school-collegiate-levels/7e1408c3-426c-434c-a123-057e581f35b7