PDA

View Full Version : Long snapper news!

VonDoom
04-07-2016, 03:50 PM
https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/718177587587993600

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 2m2 minutes ago

Kreiter has spent time with the Cowboys the last two offseasons, but has not played in a regular season game before. Former Iowa Hawkeye.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m4 minutes ago

Broncos also worked out Air Force Academy long snapper Harrison Elliott, who has 1 more year of military commitment. #9news #9sports

slim
04-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Did anyone ever hear what Brewer did?

He really pissed someone off...

VonDoom
04-07-2016, 03:56 PM

No idea. I do know that Brewer's hair was much more epic than the new guy's. Oh well.

LTC Pain
04-07-2016, 03:56 PM

I don't have a link but read somewhere it was off-field stuff.

slim
04-07-2016, 04:00 PM
I don't have a link but read somewhere it was off-field stuff.

I figured he did something stupid when they were out in SF, but that is just a guess.

LTC Pain
04-07-2016, 04:07 PM
I figured he did something stupid when they were out in SF, but that is just a guess.

The link is Redditt but I'm blocked at work.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-07-2016, 04:16 PM
from the orange mane

Big Al said he found out not only does this dude like to party but he's an off the chart legendary partyer. Allegedly Brewer partied HARD the week of the SB and the plane ride back. I guess he's on Frank the Tank type status. Big Al and Chad Brown went on to talk about how Long Snappers are usually the wildest party dudes on the team.

Buff
04-07-2016, 04:25 PM
How moronic do you have to be to have the world's cushiest job as an NFL long snapper and then get released for behavioral reasons, by a front office full of guys with drinking problems? That's the first I'd seen that.

tomjonesrocks
04-07-2016, 08:13 PM
from the orange mane Big Al said he found out not only does this dude like to party but he's an off the chart legendary partyer. Allegedly Brewer partied HARD the week of the SB and the plane ride back. I guess he's on Frank the Tank type status. Big Al and Chad Brown went on to talk about how Long Snappers are usually the wildest party dudes on the team.

So I heard Big Al today discussing this and he said something I didn't catch. Said out of control with the cocktails, something crazy happened on the plane back from the SB and was part of the "[dallas?] conspiracy."

It sounded like "Dallas" to me but could have been something else. I didn't quite catch it - but DMac acted like he knew exactly what he was talking about. Anyone heard anything about that?

OrangeHoof
04-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Reminds me of the joke where the redhaired cutie went off on a weekend fishing trip with the guys. The men returned with about 5-to-8 trout each while she came back with a red snapper.

Anyway, the cushiest job in the world is working for the Canadian Hurricane Bureau (yes, one really exists). They have to actually work once every ten years or so.

tomjonesrocks
04-07-2016, 08:41 PM
How moronic do you have to be to have the world's cushiest job as an NFL long snapper and then get released for behavioral reasons, by a front office full of guys with drinking problems? That's the first I'd seen that.

It seems insane but he was instantly snapped up by the Bears (of course). I'd love to hear a lot more about this topic.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-07-2016, 08:41 PM
So I heard Big Al today discussing this and he said something I didn't catch. Said out of control with the cocktails, something crazy happened on the plane back from the SB and was part of the "[dallas?] conspiracy."

It sounded like "Dallas" to me but could have been something else. I didn't quite catch it - but DMac acted like he knew exactly what he was talking about. Anyone heard anything about that?

In 2014, there was the game at Dallas where it was reported that Webster and Hillman got ill and did not fly home with the team, but I did not hear Brewer being connected with that.