PDA

View Full Version : A different Broncos team will defend Super Bowl title

Denver Native (Carol)
04-02-2016, 10:04 PM
DENVER - Where have you gone, Super Bowl 50 champs?

They’re not all gone, but the exodus has been severe enough to make standup introductions the first order of business for the 2016 Denver Broncos when they begin their offseason conditioning program April 18.

“We’re going to have a lot of new faces,” Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak said during the NFL owners meetings on March 22. “We’re going to be a different football team and it’s going to be a different year. My approach is going to be that we have to have to same standard in what we do and how we do it.’’

Here’s who the Broncos have lost either through free agency, roster cut or retirement since their glorious 24-10 defeat of Carolina on Feb. 7 in Santa Clara:

rest - http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/a-different-broncos-team-will-defend-super-bowl-title/116146912

It was kind of shocking to me when you see the entire list of players gone

Simple Jaded
04-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Can't believe the Broncos didn't just keep them all for "basically nothing".

DT and Syl Wil are the only 2 starters remaining from the SB 48 team.

slim
04-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Can't believe the Broncos didn't just keep them all for "basically nothing".

DT and Syl Wil are the only 2 starters remaining from the SB 48 team.

What stupid thing for Malik to say.

I suspect the fellas were busting his onions over chasing the money. Like, sorry Chris and Derek, I know we talked about taking less to keep the D together, but that was before it impacted me personally.

Simple Jaded
04-03-2016, 11:26 PM
What stupid thing for Malik to say.

I suspect the fellas were busting his onions over chasing the money. Like, sorry Chris and Derek, I know we talked about taking less to keep the D together, but that was before it impacted me personally.

I got the impression that social media was behind those remarks as well, Denver tried to extend Jackson towards end a regular season so those comments make zero sense.