PDA

View Full Version : Matt Paradis leads Broncos with $391,648 performance bonus

Denver Native (Carol)
03-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Matt Paradis may still be the center for the NFL’s All Value team, but at least he’s not quite as poorly compensated as he was.

The NFL has announced its player performance-based pay distributions. Each club distributed a more than $3.8 million worth of performance checks.

The distribution amounts are based on each player’s playing time and salary cap figure. The greater the playing time, and smaller the salary, the greater the performance pay check.

Paradis, the Denver Broncos’ center, played every offensive snap in 2016 while making the first-year near-minimum salary of $440,850.

Paradis picked up a team-most $391,648 in performance pay. Add in the $173,000 each Broncos player received in playoff share and Paradis picked up an extra $564,648 for a total income of $999,648 in 2016.

A look at Broncos’ top 10 performance-based payouts with 2016 salaries:

rest - http://www.9news.com/sports/matt-paradis-leads-broncos-with-391648-performance-bonus/82602944

Simple Jaded
03-14-2016, 07:52 PM
They need to replace him and nip that in the bud.

LTC Pain
03-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Good on yah Matt!!!

Valar Morghulis
03-15-2016, 02:02 PM
They need to replace him and nip that in the bud.

Yeah, I'm with you, but a lot of people like him.

If I am honest though, grading centers is not something I would profess to be all that knowledgeable at

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-15-2016, 03:57 PM
He's a big success story in Idaho. He comes from a small farming community 2 hours from here.

LTC Pain
03-15-2016, 04:58 PM
And a couple posters at the MHR thought Paradis was our worst O-Lineman (obviously wrong) and projected the Broncos would draft a Center at #31!

Ravage!!!
03-15-2016, 05:00 PM
And a couple posters at the MHR thought Paradis was our worst O-Lineman (obviously wrong) and projected the Broncos would draft a Center at #31!

That's just Jaded, using a different name on a different site.

We used to be able to point out a poster here, even in google discussions, as he was the ONLY ONE on the planet that would defend Orton everywhere he went.

Simple Jaded
03-16-2016, 11:52 PM
That's just Jaded, using a different name on a different site.

We used to be able to point out a poster here, even in google discussions, as he was the ONLY ONE on the planet that would defend Orton everywhere he went.

You say that like I'm the only who knows Paradis is shit, I'm not, hopefully he gets better and you can say you were always down with Paradis when he signs a huge contract with some other team. That'll be such a great moment for you.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-17-2016, 12:02 AM
Jaded-

If I didn't like you so much I'd write your name on toilet paper before I use it because of your stance on Paradis.

But since I like you I won't. ...but I'm still thinkin' it!

Simple Jaded
03-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Jaded-

If I didn't like you so much I'd write your name on toilet paper before I use it because of your stance on Paradis.

But since I like you I won't. ...but I'm still thinkin' it!

You sure are obsessed with poop.

Fwiw, I was confident in my opinion of Paradis until Big Al took a dump on him, now not so much.

TXBRONC
03-20-2016, 07:08 AM
You sure are obsessed with poop.

Fwiw, I was confident in my opinion of Paradis until Big Al took a dump on him, now not so much.

Al is definitely one sports media personality I take with a grain of salt.