PDA

View Full Version : Von shipping for Manziel in Denver??

GEM
03-08-2016, 05:48 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-denver-broncos-johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-von-miller-play-together-030816

Troubled quarterback Johnny Manziel could be in need of a new team to play for should the Cleveland Browns actually cut him this week, and Super Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller said he could see Manziel joining him on the Denver Broncos' roster.

"Not only will he be back in the league—of course I’m biased—I still feel like he has a lot of game left in him," Miller told GQ. "I feel like the world hasn’t even seen him get down yet. Some of the stuff he was doing in college, he gonna do the exact same thing in the National Football League. I feel like—you know you never want to blame a team—I don’t think he had enough support around him. Who knows? You might see Johnny Manziel in Denver."

For the love of God, no thank you!!!!

Timmy!
03-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Von just showing some Aggie love, that's all.

Bronco4ever
03-08-2016, 06:01 PM

Fortunately I don't think Elway shares the Aggie love! :laugh:

Cugel
03-08-2016, 06:46 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-denver-broncos-johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-von-miller-play-together-030816

For the love of God, no thank you!!!!

Von can say what he likes. Elway will swallow broken glass before he brings that cancer into his locker room. Makes no more sense that those people who are always calling for Tim Tebow despite the fact that he's washed out of the league. So has Manziel. His career is over.

MOtorboat
03-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Let's do it.

slim
03-08-2016, 07:52 PM
I don't understand "shipping" in that context.

BroncoWave
03-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Let's do it.

Let's ride.

BroncoWave
03-08-2016, 08:13 PM
I don't understand "shipping" in that context.

I THINK she is using it in this way:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shipping&utm_source=search-action

But instead of talking about two TV characters joining together, it's Manziel and Denver joining together. Never heard that term used in a sports sense, but I can't think of what other meaning it could be.

Lancane
03-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Jerry Jones, Manziel's biggest supporter won't even touch him at this point.

VonDoom
03-08-2016, 08:37 PM

Fortunately I don't think Elway shares the Aggie love! :laugh:

Yep. Von, we love you, but I'm sorry, Elway will not consider your feelings in this matter. I honestly don't think Manziel plays anywhere next year. He needs real life help, not football help.

CoachChaz
03-08-2016, 08:45 PM
All the drinking and partying and generally acting like an ******* aside...he'd actually be a better signing than RGIII if there was any way to guarantee he was done acting like an idiot. Despite all that...and considering the team he was on and the lack of guidance and coaching he had...he did improve quite a bit from year one to year two.

But alas...unless he is bringing a signed guarantee from Jesus Christ himself that he's ready to be a professional...no one is going to touch him.

OrangeHoof
03-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Manziel should consider Miami. He's got his Aggie buddy Tannehill down there, hot and cold running beach babes and they apparently don't care what sort of a person you are..look at DonkeyKong Sue and Super Mario.

GEM
03-08-2016, 10:49 PM
I THINK she is using it in this way:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shipping&utm_source=search-action

But instead of talking about two TV characters joining together, it's Manziel and Denver joining together. Never heard that term used in a sports sense, but I can't think of what other meaning it could be.

It was used in a headline on the article on facebook. I just copy pasted it.

ShaneFalco
03-08-2016, 10:50 PM
would be cheaper then brock

Jsteve01
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
All the drinking and partying and generally acting like an ******* aside...he'd actually be a better signing than RGIII if there was any way to guarantee he was done acting like an idiot. Despite all that...and considering the team he was on and the lack of guidance and coaching he had...he did improve quite a bit from year one to year two.

But alas...unless he is bringing a signed guarantee from Jesus Christ himself that he's ready to be a professional...no one is going to touch him.

Can you tell me there's no Aggie bias in this post?

Lancane
03-08-2016, 11:10 PM
would be cheaper then brock

And a hell of alot dumber too!

Hawgdriver
03-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Cheap reclamation project? Sure. Media distraction? No thanks. I have no problem if the Broncos take a flyer on him. I trust the organization. This group has the right chemistry to set a dude like that straight, as long as Ware is still here next season.

DenBronx
03-09-2016, 01:29 AM
If you dingleberries are campaigning for Johnny football then I might as well go dig up and dust off my Tebow orange glasses.

Manziel is ONE problem from just being locked up for good. Dude is white trash.

Dapper Dan
03-09-2016, 02:00 AM
Can you tell me there's no Aggie bias in this post?

I agree with him and I hate the Aggies

LTC Pain
03-09-2016, 10:17 AM

Agree 100% Coach!

TXBRONC
03-09-2016, 10:42 AM
He has talent but would he be a good fit for this offense? I'm not so sure. That aside the baggage that comes with him is a killer. I've said before Kubiak has taken quarterbacks with lesser talent and gotten them to play decently. Whatever side of the fence you're on about Manziel it's the Broncos who have to decide if it is worth the risk.

NightTerror218
03-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Not to mention he will prob have a suspension handed down for domestic violence.

Ravage!!!
03-09-2016, 10:47 AM
Holy Crap.. this would be the FIRST time I would agree that bringing back Tebow would be a better option.

EastCoastBronco
03-09-2016, 10:47 AM
Johnny Football - The booze and the cooncha tell him what to do.
The ho's don't want him no mo, he's cold product...;-)

TXBRONC
03-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Holy Crap.. this would be the FIRST time I would agree that bringing back Tebow would be a better option.

Lets not go crazy Rav.

Ravage!!!
03-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Lets not go crazy Rav.

I'm not... I'm really really not. I would prefer to sign Tebow than Manziel. No exaggeration. You have no idea how hard it was for me to typ those words "would rather sign Tebow"

Davii
03-09-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm not... I'm really really not. I would prefer to sign Tebow than Manziel. No exaggeration. You have no idea how hard it was for me to typ those words "would rather sign Tebow"

Would you rather sign Tebow than take a chainsaw to the vagina?

THAT, my friend, is the question.

Northman
03-09-2016, 05:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs

GEM
03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Would you rather sign Tebow than take a chainsaw to the vagina?

THAT, my friend, is the question.

I don't think I'll ever live that quote down. :laugh:

MOtorboat
03-09-2016, 09:00 PM
I don't think I'll ever live that quote down. :laugh:

I'm guessing that would be painful.

ShaneFalco
03-10-2016, 12:39 AM
And a hell of alot dumber too!

i dont know. he signed with the texans.....

ShaneFalco
03-10-2016, 12:40 AM

He is coming Ravage, for your wifes, girlfriends and teenage daughters.

he will teach them how to pray.

Simple Jaded
03-10-2016, 01:02 AM
You know what I just realized? Considering QB's play til they're 40 we get to hear about bringing Tim Tebow back for another 15-20 years. Which means I have to rip these people for being stupid.

I apologize in advance, Chaz, but this aggression will not stand, man!

Dapper Dan
03-10-2016, 01:13 AM
You know what I just realized? Considering QB's play til they're 40 we get to hear about bringing Tim Tebow back for another 15-20 years...

Wow. Thanks to Jaded for giving Falco and I some hope. :beer:

ShaneFalco
03-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Tebow will come back and rename his dog Denver again.

Dapper Dan
03-10-2016, 02:07 AM

Dapper Dan
03-10-2016, 02:08 AM

Lancane
03-10-2016, 08:52 AM
If Manziel can get and stay clean, I'd take him over RGIII to be honest.