PDA

View Full Version : Brock in an altercation outside of a pizza joint in Arizona, did the smart thing and walked away.

GEM
03-07-2016, 04:05 PM
http://kdvr.com/2016/03/07/brock-osweiler-attacked-outside-pizza-shop-refuses-to-fight-back/

Apparently a group of people were heckling his group, his wife took offense and as he was trying to get her into the car, another woman came up from behind pushing him trying to get to his wife, he turned around and pushed her away.

chazoe60
03-07-2016, 04:07 PM
I just posted about this in another thread, I'll copy and paste my post

. Apparently Brock was involved in some kind of minor altercation outside of a pizza place in AZ over the weekend. It looks like it's not a big deal, Brock was protecting his wife at one point and let's just say he steered (or maybe steared) a beastly creature away from his wife. The funny part was some 5'2" cartel member who came at Brock from behind (he conveniently waited until Brock had his back turned) and shoved him and tried to get in his face. The person shooting the video tried to make it seem like Brock assaulted some woman. All in all Brock handled it well considering. He handled it better than I would have. Some guy shoves me like that and someone is getting their ass kicked, it may very well be me, but it's gonna ******* happen.

There's video on this link if my link works.
http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Brock-Osweiler-involved-in-confrontation-outside-pizza-joint-44134870

GEM
03-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Beastly creature :laugh:

BroncoNut
03-07-2016, 04:10 PM
dammit Brock, grow up

pulse
03-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Meh....He walked away from further altercation. Good for him. He's on the verge of big money and the limelight. Don't do something stupid.

LTC Pain
03-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Probably Panther fans :)

GEM
03-07-2016, 04:27 PM

I'm hoping it's something like that and not some stupid Broncos fan harassing him to re-sign with Denver.

slim
03-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Who among us hasn't been in an altercation outside an AZ pizza joint?

GEM
03-07-2016, 04:29 PM

We're not talking about YOUR Friday nights in Az, slim. :D This is Brock Freaking Osweiler....it just doesn't have the same ring to it. :lol:

BroncoNut
03-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Meh....He walked away from further altercation. Good for him. He's on the verge of big money and the limelight. Don't do something stupid.

great we have a ***** for a quarterback

GEM
03-07-2016, 04:34 PM

:laugh:!

chazoe60
03-07-2016, 04:36 PM

Pretty sure they're soccer fans or maybe boxing fans.

MOtorboat
03-07-2016, 04:38 PM

Technically, he's currently no one's quarterback.

BroncoNut
03-07-2016, 04:39 PM

ok joel

MOtorboat
03-07-2016, 04:40 PM
ok joel

After a one sentence response? Nah.

BroncoWave
03-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Clearly a low character guy. Let him go and sign Mike Vick.

BroncoNut
03-07-2016, 04:41 PM
After a one sentence response? Nah.

that plus he corrects me through mhs so as to not embarrass me

pulse
03-07-2016, 04:43 PM
lol... There is no win in a situation with multiple women mouthing off at eachother for any high profile dude. G T F O of there asap. Glad they got in the vehicle and got gone.

Nomad
03-07-2016, 04:43 PM
That's a hard push to walk away from and swallow your pride without retaliation. Kudos to Brock.

DenBronx
03-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Lol @ Joel only

Timmy!
03-07-2016, 04:51 PM

Slim, why are people that live in Arizona such asshats?

BroncoNut
03-07-2016, 04:55 PM
thank God Slim chose another Pizza joint that evening.

Timmy!
03-07-2016, 05:02 PM
For the record, Mrs. Osweiler is smokin........

http://i.imgur.com/xI170Yeh.jpg

dogfish
03-07-2016, 05:06 PM
whoa! it's good to be the Gallopping Giraffe these days. . .

BroncoNut
03-07-2016, 05:07 PM
the Slick, Joe, Timmy, and Mrs. Osweiler quit smoking thread

Timmy!
03-07-2016, 05:07 PM
whoa! it's good to be the Gallopping Giraffe these days. . .

Women are powerless against the Montana charm.

BroncoJoe
03-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Cut the basturd.

GEM
03-07-2016, 05:30 PM
For the record, Mrs. Osweiler is smokin........

http://i.imgur.com/xI170Yeh.jpg

I don't think that's his wife...

Unless she found a coverup for all the freckles.

Still hot, but that's not the other chic.

BroncoJoe
03-07-2016, 05:31 PM
I don't think that's his wife...

Unless she found a coverup for all the freckles.

Still hot, but that's not the other chic.

Yeah - that's not Erin Osweiler.

http://www.playerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/brock-osweiler-wife-erin-osweiler-costales-1024x1009.jpg

slim
03-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Timmy!?

MOtorboat
03-07-2016, 05:47 PM
thank God Slim chose another Pizza joint that evening.

Or did he?

Slim, what were your whereabouts at approximately 2 a.m. on Saturday?

Timmy!
03-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Google seems to think it is. I was thinking the same with the other pics I found, but figured airbrushing can work miracles. Let me see if Cody has a pic of her.

BroncoJoe
03-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Google seems to think it is. I was thinking the same with the other pics I found, but figured airbrushing can work miracles. Let me see if Cody has a pic of her.

If you go to the webpage that picture is posted on, it's talking about Brock possibly dating a Kardashian.

It's not her.

slim
03-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Or did he?

Slim, what were your whereabouts at approximately 2 a.m. on Saturday?

I don't remember, but I don't think I had any pants on.

Joel
03-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Technically, he's currently our QB until (at least) 7 days, 23 hours and 26 minutes from now.

Amateurs.... :rolleyes:

Also, this incident of criminal violence can only lower his draft stock: Maybe we can get Oz in the 3rd-4th this time (that's how these things work, right?)

DenBronx
03-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Lol @ correcting other members only.

LawDog
03-07-2016, 07:13 PM
Lol @ members, only.

Joel
03-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Lol @ people wearing Members Only, and at other members' members.

Nomad
03-07-2016, 07:34 PM
It sounds like Florio makes Osweiler out to be the bad guy.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/07/video-featuring-brock-osweiler-scuffle-emerges-at-tmz/

NightTerror218
03-07-2016, 07:37 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/07/video-featuring-brock-osweiler-scuffle-emerges-at-tmz/

Make him look bad and let price drop

Devilspawn
03-07-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm trying to insert a Papa John's joke in here but can't construct a decent pun. So I'll just say that this was one of the smarter decisions I've seen an athlete make in a while. The NFL eyes are always watching.

https://monsterminions.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/cushing_eye1.jpg?w=292

OrangeHoof
03-07-2016, 08:05 PM
I would just like to know what sort of idiot tries to pick a fight with a 6-8 stork? He's bound to have a reach advantage and be in better shape than you. I'm glad he extracted himself from the situation. But I wouldn't have blamed him for going Ray Rice on the idiot.

Cugel
03-07-2016, 08:51 PM
If you go to the webpage that picture is posted on, it's talking about Brock possibly dating a Kardashian.

It's not her.

No, it's not her.

Apparently you can be a useless backup QB in this league and still wind up with the most amazingly hot girlfriend:

Here's AJ McCarron's wife:

MOtorboat
03-07-2016, 08:53 PM
No, it's not her.

Apparently you can be a useless backup QB in this league and still wind up with the most amazingly hot girlfriend:

Here's AJ McCarron's wife:

To be fair, he was quarterbacking a national champion when they hooked up.

Cugel
03-07-2016, 08:54 PM
In looking at that video, it looks like some drunk woman gets into an altercation with Brock's wife. Osweiler then pushes her twice. She then comes back and pushes Brock and his wife. Some friend of hers then comes and shoves Brock hard into the car. He doesn't respond except to hold his wife back with his arm from getting into a fight with the girl. Then Some guy in Brock's car gets in front of Brock. Some blond drunk girl from Brock's party who is not Brock's wife starts yelling at the other drunk girl. Then they get in the limo and drive off.

Basic nothing event. Brock got shoved and could have clobbered some guy but he didn't do anything. I have no idea why this is a big story on TMZ.

I suppose this could have escalated into something, but didn't.

Cugel
03-07-2016, 08:56 PM
To be fair, he was quarterbacking a national champion when they hooked up.

Well, if I were he, I'd hold onto that girl, the way his career is going. . . .

Just sayin'

MOtorboat
03-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Well, if I were he, I'd hold onto that girl, the way his career is going. . . .

Just sayin'

True story, Brodie Croyle's wife had more local endorsements in Kansas City than he did. It works out pretty well for you if you're the quarterback at Alabama.

ShaneFalco
03-07-2016, 10:14 PM
typical weekend. Girls start the fights, and guys have to get punked or fight back. This one chick almost got me killed a month ago by starting shit with a group of super dudes who looked like they live in a gym.

smart play by oz.

Who gets wasted at pizza places anyways?

Simple Jaded
03-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Shit, I can't put a number on how many times I've been shitfaced at Old Chicagos.

Dapper Dan
03-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Damn. I probably should have been a Pro quarterback instead of a useless ****.

MOtorboat
03-07-2016, 11:57 PM
typical weekend. Girls start the fights, and guys have to get punked or fight back. This one chick almost got me killed a month ago by starting shit with a group of super dudes who looked like they live in a gym.

smart play by oz.

Who hasn't gone to get pizza after a night of drinking?

ShaneFalco
03-08-2016, 12:08 AM
i guess that is fair. not many pizza places actually even sell alcohol.

sneakers
03-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Was there a male giraffe in the pizza place and mistook Brockembe for another giraffe and wanted to establish dominance over him?

Joel
03-08-2016, 12:40 AM
I would just like to know what sort of idiot tries to pick a fight with a 6-8 stork? He's bound to have a reach advantage and be in better shape than you. I'm glad he extracted himself from the situation. But I wouldn't have blamed him for going Ray Rice on the idiot.
Interesting analogy since the idiot only went for Oz AFTER Oz shoved a woman a couple times. No one in that video looks good, IMHO:

Not the chick with Oz for egging on the other two women ("say it to his face, he's right here!" isn't exactly "de-escalating.")

Not one of the other women for waiting till Oz turns away, then charging him in the back.

Not Oz for responding by turning back around to extend his arm and shove her back, then reaching out (and DOWN) to shove her AGAIN when she tries to rebound.

Not the dude at the end for ALSO waiting till Oz turns away, then ALSO charging him in the back, even while yelling at him for "fighting a chick."

Frankly, the ONLY person in that video (other than the cops) who doesn't clearly do something wrong is the female heckler who DIDN'T initiate or retaliate with violence. Even then, it's impossible to know what she did before or after the video. Ultimately, nothing was harmed but egos and there's plenty of blame to go around, so it's probably best for everyone to put the whole thing behind them (especially since Oz doesn't yet have tens of millions for anyone to target with a suit.)

Ravage!!!
03-08-2016, 12:53 AM
There is nothing wrong with oz pushing the girl trying to start a fight with his girlfriend, away from the girlfriend.

Joel
03-08-2016, 12:59 AM
There is nothing wrong with oz pushing the girl trying to start a fight with his girlfriend, away from the girlfriend.
It's never OK for a guy to use physical force against a woman, much less for a 6'8" pro athlete to do it TWICE in 30 seconds. If he can shove the other woman twice, he can put the one with him in the car and **** of there instead. But just to head things off at the pass: I'm not joining another 20 page personal pissing contest over penny ante stuff. Anyone who needs to vent their spleen should get it out of their system now so we can all move on with life. :)

Ravage!!!
03-08-2016, 01:01 AM
It's never OK for a guy to use physical force against a woman, much less for a 6'8" pro athlete to do it TWICE in 30 seconds. If he can shove the other woman twice, he can put the one with him in the car and **** of there instead.

Oh stop. He didn't shove her into a wall. What do you suppose he was to do, hug her? He didn't do any physical harm.

ShaneFalco
03-08-2016, 01:04 AM
Brock just trying to use that 50% papa johns discount from Peyton!

Lancane
03-08-2016, 01:19 AM
It's never OK for a guy to use physical force against a woman, much less for a 6'8" pro athlete to do it TWICE in 30 seconds. If he can shove the other woman twice, he can put the one with him in the car and **** of there instead. But just to head things off at the pass: I'm not joining another 20 page personal pissing contest over penny ante stuff. Anyone who needs to vent their spleen should get it out of their system now so we can all move on with life. :)

Sorry Joel, but I disagree...he did the right thing, period. when physical violence is involved there are few options, pushing her away or restraining her is viable. Equal opportunities, equal rights, equal @$$ beatings for being a dumb@$$.

Northman
03-08-2016, 08:34 AM

He should of went to Papa Johns.

Northman
03-08-2016, 08:39 AM

Well, if a woman gets within his personal space he has the right to push her away. But, i agree that Florio really made it look like Brock was the aggressor in this. If he really did say "what are you going to do?" to a chick and then backed away from a guy than my opinion of him has gone down dramatically.

BroncoNut
03-08-2016, 11:25 AM
looked to me like brock was trying to get away and then a white knight showed up claiming that he hit her which he clearly did not. not a good situation to be in with the combination of an overweight woman and an zeta mangina.

Dapper Dan
03-08-2016, 11:49 AM
looked to me like brock was trying to get away and then a white knight showed up claiming that he hit her which he clearly did not. not a good situation to be in with the combination of an overweight woman and an zeta mangina.

I think he was a spicy brown Knight.

Dapper Dan
03-08-2016, 11:49 AM
He should of went to Papa Johns.

You don't simply go to Papa John. Papa John comes to you.

BroncoNut
03-08-2016, 11:51 AM
I think he was a spicy brown Knight.

I suppose he was.

Cugel
03-08-2016, 12:16 PM

smart play by oz.

They get wasted at a club, then want pizza. And yes, that was probably the smartest non-punch ever thrown. It would have cost him at least $1,000,000 to beat that guy up and possibly several million dollars. It would really throw into question how smart you are getting into a fight and/or getting arrested on the eve of FA.

He had to be thinking - "better to take a punch here than hit this guy and maybe break my hand." Like Daryl "Pancake House" Gardner, who just had to get into a brawl at the Aurora Pancake House at 1:00 AM, break his hand and never played a down for the Broncos after they signed him to a big contract.

Cugel
03-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Well, if a woman gets within his personal space he has the right to push her away. But, i agree that Florio really made it look like Brock was the aggressor in this. If he really did say "what are you going to do?" to a chick and then backed away from a guy than my opinion of him has gone down dramatically.

Way overblown incident in my opinion. Good thing he backed away from a guy. Getting into that fight might have been the dumbest move ever by a FA Qb.

Northman
03-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Way overblown incident in my opinion. Good thing he backed away from a guy. Getting into that fight might have been the dumbest move ever by a FA Qb.

No doubt about it, just found it hilarious that he was willing to puff out his chest to a girl and then back away from a guy.

chazoe60
03-08-2016, 12:54 PM
My wife is not a fighter, she's tough as nails in that she has a woman-like pain tolerance (a lot more than me or any of you dudes in other words) but she has never been in a physical altercation in her life and I would shove an aggressive thuggish bitch without a single thought to protect her from getting into her first. I have no problem with a man protecting his wife even if it's from another woman.

ChairmanBron
03-08-2016, 01:00 PM
No doubt about it, just found it hilarious that he was willing to puff out his chest to a girl and then back away from a guy.
Brock seems to be protecting his wife. He was simply pushing the women away who was trying to get to her. Had that other guy pushed Brock's wife instead of him, I could only guess the outcome would have been different.

Ravage!!!
03-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Yeah. One was protecting his wife. Puffing out his chest to the guy, would have resulted in a fist fight, which would cost him millions. Would have been the most expensive fist fight (for nothing) outside a pizza joint, ever. Brock showed he has awareness, and intelligence here.

MOtorboat
03-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Anyone else curious if the pizza joint is any good?

Ravage!!!
03-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Anyone else curious if the pizza joint is any good?

seems to have a pretty big crowd of people.. must be pretty good.

MOtorboat
03-08-2016, 01:14 PM
seems to have a pretty big crowd of people.. must be pretty good.

I've had a lot of pizza that I thought was really good at 2 a.m.

BroncoNut
03-08-2016, 01:31 PM
thank goodness North wasn't there to shame him into hitting that guy

broncogirl7
03-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Glad Brock made the right decision! He did not hit the lady! Way overblown! Hecklers piss me off!

BroncoNut
03-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Glad Brock made the right decision! He did not hit the lady! Way overblown! Hecklers piss me off!

yeah, people like Brock are public targets for that shyt

Timmy!
03-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Brock played it pretty well in my opinion. If some chick is up in your girls face and then shoves you, damn right you can restrain or shove back. Then he made the smart move to get out after the dude really shoves him in the back. For a Montana boy that's extra impressive, we love a scrap, and most of us aren't 6'8.

Northman
03-08-2016, 04:36 PM
thank goodness North wasn't there to shame him into hitting that guy

Come on you girl! What are you going to do about it?

BroncoWave
03-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Brock played it pretty well in my opinion. If some chick is up in your girls face and then shoves you, damn right you can restrain or shove back. Then he made the smart move to get out after the dude really shoves him in the back. For a Montana boy that's extra impressive, we love a scrap, and most of us aren't 6'8.

Would you blow Brock if you got the chance?

Timmy!
03-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Would you blow Brock if you got the chance?

I'd rather have a beer or go hunting/fishing with him. Maybe he knows a good pizza place in Kalispell. I'm hoping he comes to Montana sometime this summer so my friend can score me an autograph. If I'm lucky maybe he will personalize it. "Nostratimmy, you rock, and are so much cooler than that twink BTB. Sincerely, giraffe"

Dapper Dan
03-10-2016, 12:47 AM
I'm glad the woman beater is gone!!!!11!!1!

BroncoJoe
03-10-2016, 09:35 AM
I'm glad the woman beater is gone!!!!11!!1!

lmao!

Davii
03-10-2016, 09:49 AM
I've had a lot of pizza that I thought was really good at 2 a.m.

I'm betting pizza isn't all you've had at 2am that you thought was good.

Wings maybe?

ShaneFalco
03-10-2016, 12:05 PM

Wings maybe?

Ham. He eats ham at 2 am

Dapper Dan
03-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Ham. He eats ham at 2 am

He goes HAM

MOtorboat
03-10-2016, 12:20 PM

Wings maybe?

I don't think wings is something I've had at that time. I'm not a huge chicken wings guy.

GEM
03-10-2016, 12:28 PM

Wings maybe?

Mother**** with that damn quote!!! :laugh:

dogfish
03-10-2016, 01:29 PM
He goes HAM

MO lives HAM. . .

Timmy!
03-10-2016, 01:35 PM
MO lives HAM. . .

http://images4.static-bluray.com/reviews/170_4.jpg

Davii
03-10-2016, 01:42 PM
I don't think wings is something I've had at that time. I'm not a huge chicken wings guy.

Oyster, clam?

tripp
03-10-2016, 01:57 PM
I wish he dropped his pizza now, ya jerk.