PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' championship documentary to be released March 8

Denver Native (Carol)
03-02-2016, 03:16 PM
DENVER, Colo. — The Denver Broncos, Cinedigm, The National Football League and NFL Films have partnered to release Super Bowl 50 Champions: Denver Broncos on Blu-Ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD, which will be available for purchase in retail outlets beginning Tuesday, March 8.

The team will host more than 100 season-ticket members in addition to individuals from Broncos Bunch, Crush Broncos Fan Club for Women and Broncos Boys & Girls Club members at a private premiere screening of the film at the Sie FilmCenter on March 7. The movie recaps the team’s 12-4 season and playoff run to win Super Bowl 50, the team’s third World Championship.

"The Broncos are excited to bring this remarkable film to football fans everywhere," said Broncos director of marketing Ted Santiago, "and highlight the team’s exciting path to claim its third Lombardi Trophy with one of the most dominant defensive performances in Super Bowl history.

AND

Pre order is now available on iTunes.

Bonus features available on all formats will include:

Super Bowl Opening Night
Super Bowl Post-Game Ceremonies
No Fly Zone
Players on Peyton Manning
All-time Greats on Peyton Manning

Additional bonus features available only on Blu-ray Combo Pack and HD Digital via iTunes include:

Executive VP of Football Operations/GM John Elway and Head Coach Gary Kubiak
2015 NFL Shots of the Year
Broncos Super Bowl Sound Archive
The NFL Year in Sounds, Part 1
The NFL Year in Sounds, Part 2
The NFL Year in Sounds, Part 3
The NFL Year in Sounds, Part 4

full article - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-championship-documentary-to-be-released-March-8/872671bb-2dd1-4c8b-a34a-a12da00696f2

tripp
03-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Amazing. Been waiting for this since the day after we won the SB.

VonDoom
03-02-2016, 03:30 PM
I ordered this the night of the Super Bowl, as I said in another thread. However, I realized that NFL Shop was charging full price and I could get it on Amazon cheaper. Plus I have Prime and I had a gift card. So I cancelled my order and picked it up from Amazon. Will be watching as soon as it arrives next week!

Ravage!!!
03-02-2016, 03:37 PM
I ordered this the night of the Super Bowl, as I said in another thread. However, I realized that NFL Shop was charging full price and I could get it on Amazon cheaper. Plus I have Prime and I had a gift card. So I cancelled my order and picked it up from Amazon. Will be watching as soon as it arrives next week!

whhooooot.. just ordered this on Amazon!! whooot whoot!!

tripp
03-02-2016, 04:05 PM

When I saw it on NFLshop.com, I clicked on it and the description didn't really tell you anything regarding the dvd. So I hesitated, glad I did so I can get it a bit cheaper on Amazon.