PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning's side of the story

BroncoWave
02-19-2016, 09:42 AM
I felt like this warranted a new thread because many people have probably stopped reading the other one as derailed as it's gotten. This is his affidavit from 2003. Definitely paints a different picture from what Dr. Naughtright said.

https://mgtvwate.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/peytonmanningaffidavit.pdf

This being a classic he said she said case, we will probably never know what really happened, but I am glad we have gotten to see both sides of the story now. I really do hope Peyton's side is true. I'd like to think he'd be smart enough not to purjure himself with the fact that there were witnesses to the event.

capt. Jack
02-19-2016, 09:44 AM
Thanks for Posting.

Tned
02-19-2016, 10:16 AM
Yes, definitely different than the version her attorney tells.

Also, I read an article by Bill Pollian the other day and he points out, correctly, that it's a bit of a smear job against Manning right now. The guy that wrote the daily news article and posted a link to the 74 page PDF, not only freely talks/admits to the fact that his motivation for the article and other postings he had made in the previous few days, was in reaction to how Cam was portrayed in the press, but also as Pollian pointed out, they didn't even reach out to Manning's camp for comment. There is no way you are going to present a balanced view of a topic if you don't even reach out to the accused for comment.

This guy created this article and some other postings slamming Manning, because he was upset with how the media had portrayed Cam after the SB loss.

Shazam!
02-19-2016, 10:27 AM
It's reverse racism, plain and simple to me.

chazoe60
02-19-2016, 10:31 AM
It's reverse racism, plain and simple to me.

The term "reverse racism" is racist in and of itself. It's just plain racism.

BeefStew25
02-19-2016, 11:23 AM
I dunno. Imagine if that was your daughter.

Lancane
02-19-2016, 11:28 AM
The reason I don't give a crap about this is because what is not being said enough, that he was 19 years old, at that age most boys have a 16 to 17 year old mentality. He was a kid all but physically, I love how the BLM movement wants judicial leniency for younger black youths which I agree with but then they don't extend the same to any other ethnicity. King admitted that he was attacking him personally for his own selfish reasoning, which is lame when there alot of black athletes in this league who love and respect Manning, like Norman and Wilson.

TXBRONC
02-19-2016, 11:38 AM
The reason I don't give a crap about this is because what is not being said enough, that he was 19 years old, at that age most boys have a 16 to 17 year old mentality. He was a kid all but physically, I love how the BLM movement wants judicial leniency for younger black youths which I agree with but then they don't extend the same to any other ethnicity. King admitted that he was attacking him personally for his own selfish reasoning, which is lame when there alot of black athletes in this league who love and respect Manning, like Norman and Wilson.

It has been said that the case istwo decades old and has already been resolved.

Lancane
02-19-2016, 11:41 AM
It has been said that the case istwo decades old and has already been resolved.

Yeah, but I am talking about the media outlets who have an agenda and do not mention it enough about when it happened or his age at the time.

BeefStew25
02-19-2016, 11:42 AM
Sunlight is an effective disinfectant.

OrangeHoof
02-19-2016, 01:06 PM
I would say the plaintiff had a very clear look at one side of the story.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-19-2016, 03:11 PM
Troy Renck Retweeted
Michael McCann ‏@McCannSportsLaw 5h

If you want certainty on what Peyton Manning did/didn't do in 1996, you won't find it. More court files may leak but legally matter is over.

Lancane
02-20-2016, 12:27 AM
I would say the plaintiff had a very clear look at one side of the story.

LOL...that is so wrong.

BeefStew25
02-20-2016, 09:40 AM
Manning is bringing bad pub to our team. We must cut him now.

Northman
02-20-2016, 09:50 AM
Who let the gimp out of the box?

Ravage!!!
02-20-2016, 10:31 AM
I dunno. Imagine if that was your daughter.

Imagine if Peyton was your son.

Tned
02-21-2016, 02:14 AM
Imagine if Peyton was your son.

Imagine if Peyton's ass was in your face....

Check that, I kind of grossed myself out with that one.

TXBRONC
02-21-2016, 09:12 AM
Imagine if Peyton's ass was in your face....

Check that, I kind of grossed myself out with that one.

It looks like you got caught up in the moment.