PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller Hilarious Slam of Cam Newton On SNL!

Cugel
02-15-2016, 07:23 PM
NEW YORK -- The good times kept rolling for Broncos linebacker and Super Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller over the weekend.
(http://kdvr.com/2016/02/15/von-miller-uses-science-to-troll-cam-newton-on-saturday-night-live/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHTjCcgTbok
Miller, who last week appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and “The Late Late Show with James Corden," was on “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend and talked about the science of sacking Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton.

"On Thursday, scientists announced the detection of gravitational waves, whose existence was first proposed by Albert Einstein in 1916," Weekend Update host Michael Che said. "Now, it's a pretty complicated idea, so here to explain it to us is Denver Broncos linebacker and Super Bowl MVP Von Miller."

Che then says: "So Von, you studied science in college, right?"

Miller: "Yeah ... I guess you could say I did."

Che: "So explain this to us. Gravitational waves were discovered when two black holes collided with each other. Is that correct?"

Miller: "That's right. Let me put it like this. Picture two huge forces slamming together. Like, say, me and Cam Newton."

Che: "Are you just talking about football, man?"

Miller: "No, I'm talking about science. Now, these forces collide and make gravity waves. Like when I collided with Cam Newton, forcing him to fumble."

Che: "All right, it sounds like you're bragging. Are you sure you're not bragging about this?"

Miller: "I told you this is science, man."

Che: "OK."

Miller: "Now these waves are everywhere in the universe -- just like I'm everywhere when Cam Newton comes to town."

Che: "Von! You already won, man."

Miller: "Look, this is a huge discovery. No one thought it would happen -- just like no one thought we'd keep the number one offense to just ten points. Hey, but it happened -- and it's amazing. The discovery proves Einstein's theory: ME = MVP."

I can't get enough of that. Nobody gave this defense any credit, the pundits were all talking about a Carolina blowout. It's even more fun for that!