PDA

View Full Version : Bob Kraft is a bigger douche than his fans

BroncoBuckeye73
02-11-2016, 02:12 PM
I just read that Bob Kraft said that Archie Manning son's have 4 rings between them but my son has 4 by himself. I have to say that the classlessness of that organization truly comes from the top. Also wonder if son is the nickname he calls Tom on those cold New England nights.

pulse
02-11-2016, 02:19 PM
*yawn* They cheat.

pulse
02-11-2016, 02:22 PM
The Manning family contributed to them having five less NFL Championships. He's just salty.

broncofaninfla
02-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Kraft is just jealous that somebody other than the Patriots won the Super Bowl......

pulse
Anyway, since I'm a nobody Broncos fan, I'll just keep it classy right here:

**** you, Bob Kraft, **** you, Tom Brady and **** the New England Patriots.

That is all.

tripp
The owner is a reflection of the team, and their fans. Can't just say "Congrats Peyton" and move on with your life. Has to throw a jab.

Stay classy Patriots.

Buff
02-11-2016, 02:36 PM
“Every time we’ve done a poll over the years on the most hated team in the NFL the Cowboys have won out. But this year there’s a new sheriff in town — 23% of fans say the Patriots are their least favorite team with the Cowboys dropping to second at 20% and no one else in double digits.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/02/10/patriots-pass-cowboys-as-most-hated-nfl-team-in-national-poll/

Joel
02-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Krafts "son" is 2-3 in the playoffs against one of Archies and 0-2 (so far...) against the other. 2-5 overall, even with relentless remorseless cheating. Impressive.

Archies sons have also won SBs with 3 different teams; Krafts is just a system QB, and that "system" is cheating.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Tuck rule*
Spygate*
Deflategate*

Ravage!!!
02-11-2016, 03:33 PM
what an ass.

Joel
02-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Tuck rule*
Spygate*
Deflategate*
Well, I can't fault the Cheatriots on the Tuck Rule: That WAS the rule, even though it was a STUPID rule, and even if no one but the refs remembered it.

HOWEVER, they still taped the Rams walkthrough that year, that's still on them and they still only won by a FG even WITH cheating.

slim
02-11-2016, 04:19 PM
I guess Brady's mom really gets around.

7DnBrnc53
02-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Krafts "son" is 2-3 in the playoffs against one of Archies and 0-2 (so far...) against the other. 2-5 overall, even with relentless remorseless cheating. Impressive.

Archies sons have also won SBs with 3 different teams; Krafts is just a system QB, and that "system" is cheating.

I like the words in bold. Too many people are too stupid to realize that, like ones on a certain message board I go on that worship Brady and tell me that Elway kept Vance Johnson and Mark Jackson out of the Hall of Fame (lol).

BroncoBuckeye73
02-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Elway did what, ha ha really playing with Elway made them 2 of the 3 amigos.

Timmy!
02-11-2016, 06:12 PM
*Brady introduced at Super Bowl as one of 49 previous MVP's*

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

TXBRONC
02-11-2016, 10:02 PM
The Manning family contributed to them having five less NFL Championships. He's just salty.

He's bitter because if when his boy ****Shady has to play Manning in the AFCCG they lose.

DenBronx
02-11-2016, 10:48 PM

That is all.

Welllllll said.

*slow clap*

Denver Native (Carol)
02-11-2016, 10:48 PM
I just read that Bob Kraft said that Archie Manning son's have 4 rings between them but my son has 4 by himself. I have to say that the classlessness of that organization truly comes from the top. Also wonder if son is the nickname he calls Tom on those cold New England nights.

» Kraft had an interesting interaction with the head of football's first family at Super Bowl 50. "I happened to see Archie (Manning) there," Kraft said. "He has two sons who have won two Super Bowls (each). But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000635662/article/robert-kraft-regrets-losing-afc-homefield-advantage

Denver Native (Carol)
02-11-2016, 10:51 PM
From a Patriots perspective, the biggest story from Super Bowl 50 was Tom Brady being booed when he was introduced with the previous Super Bowl MVP winners.

Patriots owner Robert Kraft was at the game and in an exclusive one-on-one interview with WCVB’s Maria Stephanos on Wednesday, he shared his thoughts on what happened.

“I mean, to us, we didn’t hear it,” Kraft said. “We just heard loud noise and I just heard cheers everywhere around me. I didn’t find out what people — all the social media chatter, and I think there were a lot of Denver fans and Raider fans in the audience since it was so close. I don’t know. I think they see us as a big rival.

“He is such a classy, wonderful guy. He went there representing our team, our coaches, our fans.”

rest - http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2016/02/10/robert-kraft-gives-his-viewpoint-on-tom-brady-being-booed-at-super-bowl/

chazoe60
02-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Hey Bob, he's not your son he's our bitch and we have the record to prove it. Hey Tom, fetch me a sammich, bitch-boy.

TXBRONC
02-12-2016, 07:39 AM

That is all.

Very classy indeed. :beer:

BroncoWave
02-12-2016, 07:56 AM
I actually do give Brady credit for even showing up to the Super Bowl for those festivities. That's probably the last place in the world he wanted to be after losing in the AFCCG.

Joel
02-12-2016, 08:52 AM
rest - http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2016/02/10/robert-kraft-gives-his-viewpoint-on-tom-brady-being-booed-at-super-bowl/
Robert Kraft tone deaf? Ya don't say.... ;)

It WAS a heavily Broncos crowd though: Terrell Davis and John Elway got more cheers than ANYONE, even Joe Montana and Steve Young IN THEIR OWN STADIUM!

Ravage!!!
02-12-2016, 10:35 AM
I actually do give Brady credit for even showing up to the Super Bowl for those festivities. That's probably the last place in the world he wanted to be after losing in the AFCCG.

Since it was a night introducing every NFL MVP, he would have looked like a COMPLETE douche had he not showed. He would have looked worse than Cam did after the game presser. I get what you are saying, but not showing would have been a real turd on his image.

Ravage!!!
02-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Robert Kraft tone deaf? Ya don't say.... ;)

It WAS a heavily Broncos crowd though: Terrell Davis and John Elway got more cheers than ANYONE, even Joe Montana and Steve Young IN THEIR OWN STADIUM!

He was in a private box surrounded by his guests...that are all patriots fans. You can barely hear the outside crowd from those boxes. So yeah, I would say all he heard was lound "noise" from outside, and cheers around him.

TXBRONC
02-12-2016, 10:42 AM
What show him to be such freaking douche bag is the fact he took a shot at all Archie, Eli, and Peyton. And because fans were booing ****Shady.

OrangeHoof
02-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Would we be offended if Pat Bowlen had referred to Elway as a "son"?

TXBRONC
02-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Would we be offended if Pat Bowlen had referred to Elway as a "son"?

I don't care that he called ****Shady son. What makes Kraft classes is the fact he vented on the Archie, Eli, and Peyton for something they had nothing to do with.

Ravage!!!
02-12-2016, 11:32 AM
I don't care that he called ****Shady son. What makes Kraft classes is the fact he vented on the Archie, Eli, and Peyton for something they had nothing to do with.

Yeah.. don't care that he called tom his 'son'.... but why the shot at the Mannings? I know why, because everyone keeps talking about Manning over the last 2 weeks prior to the SUper Bowl,a nd not Tom. Because Peyton has been in his way from getting more Super Bowls by having winning the AFC Championships when met, and because Eli handed him the most embarrassing lost in NFL history.

NightTrainLayne
02-12-2016, 11:43 AM
The attitude of a CEO or managers almost always trickles down throughout those below in an organization over a period of time.

I always wondered if it came from Kraft or Belichik. Now I know it comes from Kraft.

The Glue Factory
02-12-2016, 01:02 PM
The attitude of a CEO or managers almost always trickles down throughout those below in an organization over a period of time.

I always wondered if it came from Kraft or Belichik. Now I know it comes from Kraft.

You know what they say about these matters: S*** flows downhill. I'm sure Belicheat* adds to what's flowing downhill too.

TXBRONC
02-12-2016, 08:40 PM
You know what they say about these matters: S*** flows downhill. I'm sure Belicheat* adds to what's flowing downhill too.

Adds to it? No he is the shit that flows downhill.