PDA

View Full Version : You know what's awesome?

karnage
02-10-2016, 11:12 AM
As Broncos fans we've had to endure some tough SB losses. What's awesome is that we can realistically make the claim to have had the best QB,and defense of all-time. A few franchises can argue one or the other, but we have both. We are a blessed fanbase.

chazoe60
02-10-2016, 12:08 PM
The thing that separates Denver from most franchises is consistency. In a strange way its both a blessing and a curse. I'll explain. We have basically only had one train wreck season in 30+ years now since Mr. B took over and the fruits of that season was one Mr. Von Miller. Teams like the Steelers have had great consistency too but they have stinker seasons now and then and retool in the draft, we are constantly drafting in the back end of the draft.

I'm proud of this franchise because winning is truly their most important goal. I'm a gigantic fan of another Colorado franchise that is apparently not interested in winning at all, and its a shitty feeling.

karnage
02-10-2016, 01:16 PM
The thing that separates Denver from most franchises is consistency. In a strange way its both a blessing and a curse. I'll explain. We have basically only had one train wreck season in 30+ years now since Mr. B took over and the fruits of that season was one Mr. Von Miller. Teams like the Steelers have had great consistency too but they have stinker seasons now and then and retool in the draft, we are constantly drafting in the back end of the draft.

I'm proud of this franchise because winning is truly their most important goal. I'm a gigantic fan of another Colorado franchise that is apparently not interested in winning at all, and its a shitty feeling.

Stan Kroenke(sp?) Sucks. I love the Avs and he ruined them. He better never own the Broncos.

weazel
02-10-2016, 01:52 PM
neat

Jsteve01
02-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Stan Kroenke(sp?) Sucks. I love the Avs and he ruined them. He better never own the Broncos.

yup lol

DenBronx
02-10-2016, 03:02 PM
We have not 1 but 2 top 5 QBs of all time and both can make a case for greatest ever. And both can go out SB Champions, no other QBs have done that.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Mr B was the greatest thing that ever happened to this franchise. The culture of winning he instilled, the way he led by example, the way that he made sure to make everybody know and feel that their contributions were integral to the success the team enjoyed on and off the field, his selflessness, respect, integrity and humility... I could go on forever, will forever be grateful that he owned this team and fostered the culture in the way he did.

Greatest owner in professional sports history, in my book.

chazoe60
02-10-2016, 03:19 PM

I'm referring to the Monforts.

slim
02-10-2016, 04:05 PM
I'm referring to the Monforts.

They are such a joke.

BroncoJoe
02-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Yes, I know what's awesome.

BroncoJoe.

Valar Morghulis
02-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Yes, I know what awesome. BroncoJoe.