PDA

View Full Version : Programming notes - NFL Network

VonDoom
02-09-2016, 10:45 PM
One of the benefits of being Super Bowl champions is that the NFL Network has to kiss our ass for a while. To that end, they are playing a bunch of Bronco-related programs in the next few days:

Wednesday - 12:00-7:00 p.m. ET - hour long replays of a bunch of our games this year. I saw the Ravens game, first Chiefs game, Browns, Patriots, Chargers (last game of season), and the two playoff games. After some other program, they're playing the condensed hour long version of the Super Bowl at 8:00 ET as well.

Thursday - 2:00-5:00 ET - Super Bowl, probably only slightly edited (in case you don't have it on your DVR for some reason)

Thursday - 8:00 ET - Sound FX: Super Bowl 50. Sure to be entertaining.

Soak it all in, guys!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-10-2016, 02:49 PM
I'm sick as a dog so doing nothing but watching the replays of our season all day today. That throw down the sidelines to Emmanuel after the Manning pick six to put us down 20-16 against the Browns was an absolute bullet. It was only flashes, but there was some evidence of the old, dominant Manning at some points during the season - often times, during the important moments.

Can't wait to watch to watch the New England game coming up next.

DenBronx
02-10-2016, 03:07 PM
I've been glued to NFL Network and ESPN ever since. Haha

VonDoom
02-10-2016, 03:08 PM
I'm sick as a dog so doing nothing but watching the replays of our season all day today. That throw down the sidelines to Emmanuel after the Manning pick six to put us down 20-16 against the Browns was an absolute bullet. It was only flashes, but there was some evidence of the old, dominant Manning at some points during the season - often times, during the important moments.

Can't wait to watch to watch the New England game coming up next.

I only watched that Browns game once, as it was happening, but that pass to Sanders was one of my favorite plays of the year.