PDA

View Full Version : Now lets see that.....in instant replay

Northman
02-09-2016, 07:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a38Ri_ZyVXc

SR
02-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Nice Ace Ventura quote for the thread title.

Zweems56
02-09-2016, 09:18 PM
All that work to put the video together and the shit is out of order. Giving me agita.

Joel
02-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Huh, Ward DID (barely) touch Cam down on that scramble for a 1st (not that it mattered since Cam went feet first; must've forgot that when he took off again.)

I don't think enough credit's been given to Manning and yes, THE LINE, for those first couple passes and that opening scoring drive. Maybe the team didn't need that to shake off the final fears this SB might go by our last, but it was definitely a "punch in the mouth" against a good D that discovered it couldn't just charge Manning, beat up his receivers and, well, essentially do us like we did them and Seattle had done us. Camolinas D was quickly on its heels with no answers; if Hillman hadn't brought the whole thing to a screeching halt that was about to be an opening TD drive.

LOVED Caldwell fighting through a hold for a big 3rd and 4 gain, then dabbing when he got up; that guy's consistently underrated and underused.

Northman
02-10-2016, 07:28 AM
All that work to put the video together and the shit is out of order. Giving me agita.

I laughed at that too.

Zweems56
02-10-2016, 12:10 PM
I laughed at that too.

The end of the video killed me. Like, they went from 11 seconds left and Cam on the field to 1:00 left and we're getting ready to punt. Wat?