PDA

View Full Version : Chazoe

BroncoNut
02-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Chazoe, or anyone for that matter, I was wondering if anyone had visited any rival team fan forums lately and dug up some interesting things. I mention Chazoe, Chaz, Chaz bono, whatever his/her name is because you seem to be good at digging into things like that and probably other.

anyway, this might be the beginning of an interesting thread. might rival Random Thoughts, who knows?

slim
02-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Good question. I wonder how things are going over on the Panthers board

chazoe60
02-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Chazoe, or anyone for that matter, I was wondering if anyone had visited any rival team fan forums lately and dug up some interesting things. I mention Chazoe, Chaz, Chaz bono, whatever his/her name is because you seem to be good at digging into things like that and probably other.

anyway, this might be the beginning of an interesting thread. might rival Random Thoughts, who knows?

I was banned from the Panthers site this morning. They're as whiney as their QB, its pretty funny. There was some congratulating of the Broncos but also a ton of blaming the refs and calling the NFL rigged. Kinda pathetic.

The Chiefs board is ridiculous. The most pathetic MB I've ever seen.

The Pats board is mostly Manning bashing. They're a bitter group who basically claim that the only way the Pats ever lose is because the NFL is rigged against them but I guess when they win the SB its all on the up and up.

Joel
02-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Manning just reduced Brady to Greatest REGULAR SEASON QB of All Time, because that's the ONLY place he beats Manning: Understandable NE* fans are bitter.

tomjonesrocks
02-08-2016, 11:16 AM
I was banned from the Panthers site this morning. They're as whiney as their QB, its pretty funny. There was some congratulating of the Broncos but also a ton of blaming the refs and calling the NFL rigged. Kinda pathetic. The Chiefs board is ridiculous. The most pathetic MB I've ever seen. The Pats board is mostly Manning bashing. They're a bitter group who basically claim that the only way the Pats ever lose is because the NFL is rigged against them but I guess when they win the SB its all on the up and up.

Just posted the Rigged thread in another area. Funny.

Dapper Dan
02-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Just curious. How many holds did they call on Carolina's OL?

Cugel
02-08-2016, 11:47 AM
It doesn't matter what the Panthers fans are saying, what should be disturbing to them is how the Panthers PLAYERS are reacting. Blaming the refs is just sulking and whining. Calls went against both teams. How many intentional grounding calls should Cam Newton have got but didn't? At least 2 by my count.

How many OL holdings were not called as well? Lots.

If you blame the refs you won't get any better. Cam Newton will have another 10 years in the league, so they have lots more chances to win SBs, but they need to accept where they (not the refs) fell short.

Their OL and especially their LT were beaten like a gong:

Pro-Football Outsiders Aaron Schatz: (http://www.footballoutsiders.com/audibles/2016/audibles-line-super-bowl-50)Miller's strip-sack probably ends the game. Just crushing T Mike Remmers tonight. Where are those seven-man protections we wrote about? They keep leaving Remmers alone and Miller has destroyed him all night. And I don't understand why Newton took a step back instead of diving for a loose ball in the FREAKING SUPER BOWL

People love to rip a guy who bragged before the game and sulked afterwards, but Cam will still be an MVP candidate for a long time. But, the Panthers need to grow up.

They just got physically beaten tonight and it showed in their attitude towards the end: punting on 4th and 27 when you have a little over a minute left and down by 2 TDs is just waving the white flag.

Nothing good could happen against this defense on 4th and 27, but it's the SB, you don't wave the white flag ever!

This Broncos team was kicking and screaming all season long. They were more mentally tough and it showed in the SB. Panthers looked like they couldn't believe what was happening. Broncos all said after the game "this is just like our entire season" a long tough grind to the end, then we win.

The Glue Factory
02-08-2016, 12:09 PM
This Broncos team was kicking and screaming all season long. They were more mentally tough and it showed in the SB. Panthers looked like they couldn't believe what was happening. Broncos all said after the game "this is just like our entire season" a long tough grind to the end, then we win.

^^^This!

Rick
02-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Just like the SB we lost 2 years ago.

That game we just expected to win and were not prepared for someone to punch us in the mouth, we were soft. The Panthers were not use to getting socked in the teeth.

This year we were use to street fighting and coming out on top.

AgentOrange
02-08-2016, 12:33 PM

Could not have put in any better myself. They played like a team forged under adversity. Never stopped. Never gave up. GO BRONCOS

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-08-2016, 12:53 PM
It's a good thing Carolina has a classy coach.

BroncoNut
02-08-2016, 01:00 PM
It's a good thing Carolina has a classy coach.

He is cool/was impressed.

I think the cam thing is overboard actually. so he sulked, he'll look back at it and adjust I'm sure. was he right? no, but maybe he left before he really blew up. He really did get his "shit pushed in"

a friend at work (girl, but should still know better) said that the broncos got lucky with the last fumble recovery and that Von was playing dirty by slapping the ball out. she's a chick, but still she watches the Redskins pretty regularly. anyway, I know that's not much, I just thought I'd throw that out there to contribute.

Rick
02-08-2016, 01:03 PM
lol, was Von suppose to politely ask for the ball? :)

BroncoNut
02-08-2016, 01:04 PM
lol, was Von suppose to politely ask for the ball? :)

yeah, it was a bit much. I was surprised