PDA

View Full Version : We did it!!!

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 10:55 PM
We're on top of the world!!!

#3 and counting. What a game.....I almost died of a heart attack! I am going to enjoy this all summer long baby baby!

#defensewinschampionships
#orangecrush
#millermvp

MileHighCrew
02-07-2016, 11:00 PM
THIS ONE'S FOR PAT

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!!!

Amazing day and thankful to share it with everyone on this board!!!!!

sneakers
02-07-2016, 11:05 PM
I am imagining Randy Marsh in his underwear dancing on the roof of his car right now

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 11:08 PM
So proud of my team

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2016, 11:15 PM
The pleasure I take from watching a group of millionaires play a games thousands of miles away it's really illogical. Fuk logic.

Bronco4ever
02-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

D1g1tal j1m
02-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Denver learned it lesson that the number 1 offense is still not enough against the number 1 defense. Glad Elway retooled this team with a playmaking defense.

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 11:22 PM
I credit Elway with all of this. He is a special GM and soon to be special owner.

Dapper Dan
02-08-2016, 08:29 AM
What I love about this team, and I started noticing as they showed each player after the game, is that so many of these guys were let go by other teams and we picked them up.

PFM hurt his neck. He's done. Colts cut him.
Ware is old and stays hurt. Cowboys cut him.
Kubiak needs to stick with being anice OC. Texans fired him.
21 DC spots were filled before Wade got the job.

Some of these guys, I can't remember exactly if they were cut or not.

Daniels. Talib. Stewart. Ward. Ryan Harris. Etc.

Then the countless guys that are 6th rounders or UDFA that no one wanted.

This is a MFing TEAM if I've ever seen one. They always talk about each other. They always say how every single person in the roster helped them get there. I love it. I love this team.

Joel
02-08-2016, 08:44 AM
What I love about this team, and I started noticing as they showed each player after the game, is that so many of these guys were let go by other teams and we picked them up.

PFM hurt his neck. He's done. Colts cut him.
Ware is old and stays hurt. Cowboys cut him.
Kubiak needs to stick with being anice OC. Texans fired him.
21 DC spots were filled before Wade got the job.

Some of these guys, I can't remember exactly if they were cut or not.

Daniels. Talib. Stewart. Ward. Ryan Harris. Etc.

Then the countless guys that are 6th rounders or UDFA that no one wanted.

This is a MFing TEAM if I've ever seen one. They always talk about each other. They always say how every single person in the roster helped them get there. I love it. I love this team.
Not to dispute any of the other very valid powerful points, but I believe I heard Wade got other calls and simply didn't answer: He was waiting for US. I thought I saw someone post something last week where his response when we DID call was something like "What took you so long?" but Wade kids around with a straight face so much maybe that's all it was. Nothing against that guy, but: Can you imagine if the Bengals had let us interview Vance Joseph...? :shocked:

I took almost 40 years, but I FINALLY got to see a Phillips get a Ring; I just wish Bum had lived a couple more years to see it, too.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14734122/in-mvp-coaching-performance-wade-phillips-kicks-door-nfl

Shazam!
02-08-2016, 09:02 AM
I love you guys.

I never thought I'd see them win another Championship.

Peyton's time in Denver will now be etched in lore. Very happy we Won with him here.

Enjoy it my brothers.