PDA

View Full Version : Elway has delivered the chip.

Yashahla17
02-07-2016, 10:15 PM
And did it by building a defense. Gotta pay these defenders man. We gotta keep this going, we have a legit shot at being a dynasty with this defense and wade phillips.

Manning gets to ride off into the sunset stinking but a champion. , brock takes over next year and we do it again!

Yashahla17
02-07-2016, 10:16 PM
And i get to listen to every analysts after the game make up excuses as to why they were wrong as hell.

MOtorboat
02-07-2016, 10:26 PM
You were wrong as hell.

Yashahla17
02-07-2016, 10:37 PM
About what? Get a life.

Yashahla17
02-07-2016, 10:40 PM
I said the broncos aren't winning it all with manning, they won it all despite manning totally not showing up the entire season including the super bowl. Game isn't even close if brock plays. This defense brung us the chip, and cj anderson breaking off some big time key runs to get us some field goals. You can play games though and act like manning has something to do with this chip if you want.

Blackclouds
02-07-2016, 10:43 PM
I said the broncos aren't winning it all with manning, they won it all despite manning totally not showing up the entire season including the super bowl. Game isn't even close if brock plays. This defense brung us the chip, and cj anderson breaking off some big time key runs to get us some field goals. You can play games though and act like manning has something to do with this chip if you want.

That's Kubiak's disgraceful playcalling. Without Peyton Manning this team doesn't even get to the Superbowl. Might not have even made the playoffs if Oswieller was playing.

Yashahla17
02-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Doesn't matter, we won the chip, im not going to spend tonight attacking everyone for being wrong about something as everyone has indeed been wrong about something on this forum. None of it matters tonight. Elway has delivered the chip and thats all that matters. Some people need to quit being little ###### and just enjoy the chip

Yashahla17
02-07-2016, 10:50 PM
You can believe that if you want. I disagree, manning got the ring, he gets to exit the game with a chip. Thats all that matters, im happy for him.

MileHighCrew
02-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Elway, officially best GM in the NFL too!!!!!

Yashahla17
02-07-2016, 10:54 PM
Elway, officially best GM in the NFL too!!!!!

I'd have to put him right up there. This guy came in and won a chip within his first what 6 years on the job?

Ravage!!!
02-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Chip? what hood you from?

Davii
02-08-2016, 12:18 AM
You were dead wrong Yash. You can quit trolling now.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-08-2016, 12:20 AM
The *Ship ya mean?

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 12:20 AM
You were dead wrong Yash. You can quit trolling now.

I was dead right. Never been a troll. Deion even said it, this team all year including today won despite manning, but for manning to go out with the chip is awesome for him.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 12:21 AM
The *Ship ya mean?

No the chip, got that from stephen a smith, just a nick name for the championship. What's the big deal?

Davii
02-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Blah blah blah.

Simple Jaded
02-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Hey Yashi, suck it!

DenBronx
02-08-2016, 01:31 AM
Not the time to take jabs at Manning. I dgaf how we won it....we are CHAMPIONS....enjoy that. Total team win.

NightTerror218
02-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Suck it haters who though Elway was a PR move and would not be a good GM.

wayninja
02-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Obviously Wade put together a hell of a defense, but I have to give a lot of credit to Kubiak. He seemed to uncannily "see" the way this entire season would shake out. He made some, at times, head-scratching and seemingly stubbornly illogical decisions, but sticking to the script was exactly what the doctor ordered.

By the middle of the 3rd period it was obvious Kubiak had all the points in the game he felt he would need and just leaned on the defense. It was frustrating to watch, but the outcome is hard to argue with. Seems like it was like that a lot this season.

DenBronx
02-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Elway had the balls to fire Fox.

Without that move I don't believe we win this right now. But it was definitely move stacked on move stacked on move to get to where we are. I have nothing to complain about. Elway built us a championship team.

Elway is a genius. This is the house that John built!

Simple Jaded
02-08-2016, 02:11 AM
Obviously Wade put together a hell of a defense, but I have to give a lot of credit to Kubiak. He seemed to uncannily "see" the way this entire season would shake out. He made some, at times, head-scratching and seemingly stubbornly illogical decisions, but sticking to the script was exactly what the doctor ordered.

By the middle of the 3rd period it was obvious Kubiak had all the points in the game he felt he would need and just leaned on the defense. It was frustrating to watch, but the outcome is hard to argue with. Seems like it was like that a lot this season.

He just coached his team and didn't let his offense lose it for them, whether you ever liked his offense or not he was been known for his offense and for not being much of a HC, this year he's been a far better HC than he was an OC.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-08-2016, 02:22 AM
No the chip, got that from stephen a smith, just a nick name for the championship. What's the big deal?

You think on a night where we won the Super Bowl, you wouldn't have such a gigantic stick up your ass.

Timmy!
02-08-2016, 06:02 AM
Elway is the edomite savior! All hail Elway!

You tried pudge's dip recipe yash? It's epic.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 07:00 AM
You think on a night where we won the Super Bowl, you wouldn't have such a gigantic stick up your ass.

What the he'll are you talking about? You must have been drunk bro.

OrangeHoof
02-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Ah, the ironies. Elway built a team with a defensive head coach and a pinball-like offense and got stomped in the title game. Then he rebuilds with an offensive head coach and a lights-out defense and wins the whole thing.

Savor this moment because the next rebuild starts today.

Rick
02-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Hopefully, despite how good he is, that rebuild does not include Talib. Tired of dumb ass shit nearly, or completely, costing us games.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Can't get rid of talib just yet until Robyn is 100% ready for that role. Talib totally calmed down after the first quarter or so. I'm just glad there wasn't any of the crazy personal fouls and etc. Talib will be fine. Keep the three together one more year at least on this back to back sb quest.

Davii
02-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Going back to manning at any point would be a disaster

There's no fixing old and washed up. It's over.

Holy smokes these manning lovers are worst than those Tebow lovers. Good grief.

Manning is going to leave the game on a Damn cart. Book it.

If anything I'm showing manning real love by demanding he's benched to save him from himself

Manning can't.

I'm done with the team untill they find a competent GM and coach and QB.

I don't want to go back to hoping manning gets hurt like I did in training camp. But it's inevitable. If it's the only way manning gets benched then it is what it is.

Manning will go out by the cart.

You trolled this forum for months about how we had no chance with Manning, that without Manning we would be much better, you outright wished for Manning to get hurt, for his career to be over, you said the Broncos were finished with him, that our coaching and front office staff were stupid for letting him play, etc.

We just won a Super Bowl with Manning as our starting QB. Without Manning we wouldn't have taken the #1 seed, and we probably wouldn't have advanced to the Super Bowl. I'm not saying we couldn't have won with Brock, we might have and the defense is good enough that I have hope for the future. However, WE DID win with Manning.

You were wrong. You are nothing but a troll. I say this with no love whatsoever. Go **** yourself troll. Go hide under your ******* bridge. You trolled this place for months and you were wrong. **** off.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-08-2016, 11:06 AM
You trolled this forum for months about how we had no chance with Manning, that without Manning we would be much better, you outright wished for Manning to get hurt, for his career to be over, you said the Broncos were finished with him, that our coaching and front office staff were stupid for letting him play, etc.

We just won a Super Bowl with Manning as our starting QB. Without Manning we wouldn't have taken the #1 seed, and we probably wouldn't have advanced to the Super Bowl. I'm not saying we couldn't have won with Brock, we might have and the defense is good enough that I have hope for the future. However, WE DID win with Manning.

You were wrong. You are nothing but a troll. I say this with no love whatsoever. Go **** yourself troll. Go hide under your ******* bridge. You trolled this place for months and you were wrong. **** off.

*mic dropped*

BroncoJoe
02-08-2016, 11:28 AM

It's stupid.

wayninja
02-08-2016, 01:11 PM
It's stupid.

It does make it sound like Elway is employed by an electronics retailer.

MOtorboat
02-08-2016, 01:14 PM
It's stupid.

It does make it sound like Elway is employed by an electronics retailer.

Well. It should be "ship" because, you know, spelling.

That's obviously not Yash's strong point.

slim
02-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Chip.

LOL

Rick
02-08-2016, 01:17 PM
I wouldn't make a habit out of saying I got anything from Steven A Smith, just FYI.

Davii
02-08-2016, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't make a habit out of saying I got anything from Steven A Smith, just FYI.

Have you seen the rest of his posts? As impossible as it sounds, regurgitating Stephen A. Smith would be an upgrade.

Davii
02-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Where you Yashielol? Here trololololol!

I Eat Staples
02-08-2016, 08:24 PM

When we ran on 3rd and 9 with 5 minutes left in the Superbowl was the first time all year I was actually 100% behind Kubiak's conservative playcalling. It goes against the style I like to watch and the way the NFL rules are designed, but for this team, it was the right move. With the way our defense was playing, it was their game. You put it in their hands. And boy did they deliver.

Davii
02-08-2016, 08:27 PM
When we ran on 3rd and 9 with 5 minutes left in the Superbowl was the first time all year I was actually 100% behind Kubiak's conservative playcalling. It goes against the style I like to watch and the way the NFL rules are designed, but for this team, it was the right move. With the way our defense was playing, it was their game. You put it in their hands. And boy did they deliver.

Wade said Manning changed that play call, Gary told him they had a pass play on and Manning switched to the run. Manning's intelligence played a large role in this game and throughout the playoffs.

I Eat Staples
02-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Wade said Manning changed that play call, Gary told him they had a pass play on and Manning switched to the run. Manning's intelligence played a large role in this game and throughout the playoffs.

Ahh just when I become a fan of Kubiak it wasn't even his doing...lol

That says a lot about Peyton though. Would have been very easy, even for a guy like him, to try to be the hero there.

Timmy!
02-08-2016, 08:31 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Doritos.

Davii
02-08-2016, 08:33 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Doritos.

It was, but Yash screwed it up like he's wont to do.

Davii
02-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Here trololololol

Going back to manning at any point would be a disaster

There's no fixing old and washed up. It's over.

Holy smokes these manning lovers are worst than those Tebow lovers. Good grief.

Manning is going to leave the game on a Damn cart. Book it.

If anything I'm showing manning real love by demanding he's benched to save him from himself

Manning can't.

I'm done with the team untill they find a competent GM and coach and QB.

I don't want to go back to hoping manning gets hurt like I did in training camp. But it's inevitable. If it's the only way manning gets benched then it is what it is.

Manning will go out by the cart.

You were wrong. You are nothing but a troll. You trolled this place for months and you were wrong. Now go away.

Timmy!
02-08-2016, 09:10 PM
https://m.popkey.co/19e2b2/8ykoO_s-200x150.gif

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Without brock the broncos arent in the playoffs, with brock that superbowl is a blowout, gary kubiak wasn't competent many times this season. Elway deserves an apology because he wanted manning gone since last off season. Everything else was true and in the end the broncos had to win despite manning. Manning did absolutely nothing to contribute to the superbowl run.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 09:12 PM
I dont get how if a guy just trolls and trolls but yet you and everyone else loves to reply daily. That tells me that i speak truth that ruffles your feathers. So im not worried about anything you're saying bro.

I Eat Staples
02-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Manning did absolutely nothing to contribute to the superbowl run.

Ridiculous. Complete, utter nonsense.

dogfish
02-08-2016, 09:15 PM
who let the little dumb bitch millenial back in?

Davii
02-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Without brock the broncos arent in the playoffs, with brock that superbowl is a blowout, gary kubiak wasn't competent many times this season. Elway deserves an apology because he wanted manning gone since last off season. Everything else was true and in the end the broncos had to win despite manning. Manning did absolutely nothing to contribute to the superbowl run.

You are a fool, and nothing but a troll with poor grammar. Bro.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 09:19 PM
You are a fool, and nothing but a troll with poor grammar. Bro.

Okay bro, walk away.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-08-2016, 09:19 PM

Why don't you just go and crap on someone else's parade. How damn stupid your comments are. The Broncos just won Superbowl 50, and you post the worthless crap you do.

Davii
02-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Okay bro, walk away.

Run away troll. Bro.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Why don't you just go and crap on someone else's parade. How damn stupid your comments are. The Broncos just won Superbowl 50, and you post the worthless crap you do.

You sound bias, because there's plenty worthless crap being spewed around including this post you just made. Amazing how i make a tread about Elway delivering the chip and you people come in and start talking bullshit.

Davii
02-08-2016, 09:29 PM

Don't let the troll bother you Carol, he won't be here long.

Davii
02-08-2016, 09:30 PM
You sound bias, because there's plenty worthless crap being spewed around including this post you just made. Amazing how i make a tread about Elway delivering the chip and you people come in and start talking bullshit.

*biased
*thread

Bro.

MOtorboat
02-08-2016, 09:33 PM

He delivered a 'ship. Not a chip.

Nomad
02-08-2016, 09:34 PM

You know a poster has crossed the line when you have to give them a tongue-lashing. :D

Denver Native (Carol)
02-08-2016, 09:40 PM

You could make a thread and call it anything you wanted, and then all you would do within that thread is bash Peyton. That has been your whole pattern since we were unlucky enough for you to start posting here.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Don't let the troll bother you Carol, he won't be here long.

I dont break the rules, so you can say that if you want bro but i do not break rules. I don't attack vicious at all, i have my views, opinions and majority facts that i voice and if people don't like them then thats why the creator of this forum invented the ignore feature, why else would the ignore feature exist? Why dont people simply use the ignore feature? Reality is nobody is forced to read anybody's views. And just because a poster doesn't like what another poster has to say about a subject doesn't make him or her a troll. What you've done is tried to redefine what trolling means snd you just can't do that.

dogfish
02-08-2016, 09:55 PM
is it physically painful for you to be this stupid?

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 09:56 PM
You could make a thread and call it anything you wanted, and then all you would do within that thread is bash Peyton. That has been your whole pattern since we were unlucky enough for you to start posting here.

Whatever carol. You're not in and out of threads enough to even know what's going on. I havent bashed manning the entire playoffs so what are you talking about? Maybe you should go back and actually read my post the last month or so instead of going off what you was reading prior to brock taking over the job, when the playoffs started the facts are that i was all in with manning. When the superbowl started i was all in with msnning.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 09:56 PM
is it physically painful for you to be this stupid?

Is this even english?

MOtorboat
02-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Is this even english?

*English

Proper nouns need to be capitalized.

Davii
02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
I dont break the rules, so you can say that if you want bro but i do not break rules. I don't attack vicious at all, i have my views, opinions and majority facts that i voice and if people don't like them then thats why the creator of this forum invented the ignore feature, why else would the ignore feature exist? Why dont people simply use the ignore feature? Reality is nobody is forced to read anybody's views. And just because a poster doesn't like what another poster has to say about a subject doesn't make him or her a troll. What you've done is tried to redefine what trolling means snd you just can't do that.

*don't
*I
*I
*that's
*don't
*and

I think I can. Troll.

Davii
02-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Whatever carol. You're not in and out of threads enough to even know what's going on. I havent bashed manning the entire playoffs so what are you talking about? Maybe you should go back and actually read my post the last month or so instead of going off what you was reading prior to brock taking over the job, when the playoffs started the facts are that i was all in with manning. When the superbowl started i was all in with msnning.

Mo, do you want to take this one? I'm on my phone, so it's hard to fix so much.

MOtorboat
02-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Mo, do you want to take this one? I'm on my phone, so it's hard to fix so much.

I'm not even sure it's English. Bro.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 10:07 PM
*don't
*I
*I
*that's
*don't
*and

I think I can. Troll.

No you really cant, for a guy who likes to correct grammer mistakes you should know definitions....... Unfortunately it appears you do not know the definition of a troll so you're creating your own definition. Blasphemy at its finest.

Davii
02-08-2016, 10:08 PM
I'm not even sure it's English. Bro.

Me either. Maybe he should walk away, bro.

Davii
02-08-2016, 10:10 PM
No you really cant, for a guy who likes to correct grammer mistakes you should know definitions....... Unfortunately it appears you do not know the definition of a troll so you're creating your own definition. Blasphemy at its finest.

Uh huh. Walk away, broll. You like that? It's a combination of "bro" and "troll". Don't steal it broll.

Here's a definition for you smart guy:

Blasphemy - the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things.

Doesn't fit, bro.

Pudge
02-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Jesus christ will this guy please leave

Davii
02-08-2016, 10:27 PM

See what he did there Yashalol? THAT'S blasphemy. I'm sure, like the HOF, you just don't understand.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-08-2016, 10:30 PM

Really - exactly how would you know what I do when I am on here?

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 10:30 PM

Ignore feature is here for a reason. However your obsession wont allow you to use the feature

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Really - exactly how would you know what I do when I am on here?

Because if you were here you'd know i stopped bashing manning a long time ago, i even left the site for a month, so the facts are you're making things up when you state that all i do is bash manning. You're simply going off things i said prior to brock getting the job after the KC game which was a long time ago. Just facts.

MOtorboat
02-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Because if you were here you'd know i stopped bashing manning a long time ago, i even left the site for a month, so the facts are you're making things up when you state that all i do is bash manning. You're simply going off things i said prior to brock getting the job after the KC game which was a long time ago. Just facts.

Lol

Pudge
02-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Ignore feature is here for a reason. However your obsession wont allow you to use the feature

Every time someone quotes you I see it. Ignore isn't good enough. I'll bet my God hates you. Not because he hates 2/3rds of everyone, but because you're a douche.

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Lying ass, guaranteed to see a way smaller percentage putting me on ignore, you just cant, lame.

Davii
02-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Lying ass, guaranteed to see a way smaller percentage putting me on ignore, you just cant, lame.

He didn't say the percentage stays the same genius.

*can't

Yashahla17
02-08-2016, 11:40 PM
So you're trying to justify the most dumbest illogical way of dealing with my post? You'd rather see them all because you have to see a few? If that aint about the dumbest shit I've heard in awhile.

Davii
02-08-2016, 11:47 PM
So you're trying to justify the most dumbest illogical way of dealing with my post? You'd rather see them all because you have to see a few? If that aint about the dumbest shit I've heard in awhile.

"most dumbest"? Lol.
*is not

Also, no, that's not what he said. He said ignore isn't good enough because he still sees posts people quote and he would rather see none.

Reading comprehension is important Broll. Take your time, take Tylenol for headaches and Midol for cramps. If you get stuck on a word just ask, we're here to help.

MOtorboat
02-08-2016, 11:50 PM
"most dumbest"? Lol.
*is not

Also, no, that's not what he said. He said ignore isn't good enough because he still sees posts people quote and he would rather see none.

Reading comprehension is important Broll. Take your time, take Tylenol for headaches and Midol for cramps. If you get stuck on a word just ask, we're here to help.

Speak for yourself.

Davii
02-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Speak for yourself.

Ok, literally nobody is here to help. We all think he sucks. Better? :D

Rick
02-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Yashi has now earned the honor of being the very first, and only, poster I have put on ignore in the 8 1/2 years I have been a member of this board.

Let it go man, we just won.

Next comes the adjustments so we can repeat, but for now...enjoy the ******* win!

EastCoastBronco
02-09-2016, 09:59 AM
I found a nice pic of a train wreck.
I figured it would be good for when threads go off the ******* rails like this one has...;-)

EastCoastBronco
02-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Or maybe this is more appropriate as I couldn't find any pictures of a "chip" sinking...

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-09-2016, 07:40 PM
Yash is gone. Let's throw a party up in this piece.

dogfish
02-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Yash is gone. Let's throw a party up in this piece.

von miller is buying the beer!

NightTerror218
02-09-2016, 07:54 PM
von miller is buying the beer!

Ware bought the team crown royal

Everyone got their own bottle.

BroncoBuckeye73
02-09-2016, 11:51 PM
This was a most enjoyable read. I have been reading posts here for a while before I started posting, I had another account and lost my password and my old phone. I wondered just how long it would take yash to get the hints but he never did. I would like to thank you all for that collective and entertainig smack down I am just laughing so f@@@ing hard right now.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-10-2016, 12:52 AM
Bacon for everyone!