PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread *Super Bowl 50 Edition*: Broncos vs Panthers 02/07/16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sneakers
02-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Go Broncos

Win a game!

http://i.imgur.com/7heeXiD.jpg

dogfish
02-06-2016, 09:44 PM
whew, thank god this got done right. . .

i'd hate for MO to have a heart attack and miss the game. . .

SR
02-06-2016, 09:50 PM
It's not game day! Not even on the east coast! Dammit sneakers! It's over now.

LawDog
02-06-2016, 09:59 PM
This last 24 hours is going to be the death of me. Let's go Broncos.

MasterShake
02-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Go Broncos. That is all.

dogfish
02-06-2016, 10:04 PM
:defense: :defense:

Shazam!
02-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Oh. My. God.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-06-2016, 10:14 PM
They've doubted you all season, boys. Go out there one last time and shut em all up again.

Want to see lots of grass stains on Cam's jersey, want to see him wrap that towel around his head and look like a sad little puppy dog for 60 minutes.

Time to get Peyton and Ware those much deserved rings. Let's Go Broncos... smash em in the mouth and bring home #3.

Joel
02-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Worst of all, you made me agree with THIS guy; NEVER forgive you for that, sneakers! :mad:

MasterShake
02-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Worst of all, you made me agree with THIS guy; NEVER forgive you for that, sneakers! :mad:

He always starts them the night before. We are good to go!

Az Snake
02-06-2016, 10:42 PM
GO BRONCOS !!!

SMASH THEM IN THE MOUTH !!!

GO "D" --- SACK cammie boy !!!

Broncos 42
pantherz 13

Just win the game, BRONCOS!:defense:

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

Joel
02-06-2016, 10:46 PM
He always starts them the night before. We are good to go!
It always annoys me, too; sometimes he's started them before midnite NORWEGIAN time. But if gets us a championship, all is forgiven (a really brief "never." ;))

MileHighCrew
02-06-2016, 10:51 PM
GO BRONCOS!!! Huge win, I need this we all need this. 24-17 Broncos Win go get it done boys.....

AND THANK GOD Sneakers started the thread this time......

BroncoBuckeye73
02-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Here we go lets shock the world and end the season on the highest note Go Broncos

rjent
02-06-2016, 11:00 PM

BroncoWave
02-06-2016, 11:09 PM
All the hundreds and thousands of posts we make on this board, the hundreds of dollars we spend on Broncos gear and tickets, the countless hours we spend watching games, highlights, drafts, press conferences, all for the hope of getting to see our team raise the Lombardi. We're now 60 minutes away from all of this investment paying off, and I could not be more excited. Let's get it done, guys!

Davii
02-06-2016, 11:16 PM
I am giddy. Seriously. Very proud of this team, gritty, tough, grinding teamwork wins all year long. They got it done against all odds all season. Improvise, adapt, overcome. I love this team.

GOOOOOO. BRONCOS

DenBronx
02-06-2016, 11:45 PM
We need to add 1 more of these. Best looking rings in the bunch if you ask me.

Joel
02-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Sorry, all I see is a lotta white, with a little yellow where the rings are (the SB XXXIII logo looks like the Saints fleur-de-lis, but that can't be right.)

Joel
02-06-2016, 11:49 PM
All the hundreds and thousands of posts we make on this board, the hundreds of dollars we spend on Broncos gear and tickets, the countless hours we spend watching games, highlights, drafts, press conferences, all for the hope of getting to see our team raise the Lombardi. We're now 60 minutes away from all of this investment paying off, and I could not be more excited. Let's get it done, guys!
So we win or the team refunds the price of my Broncos field jacket, cap, thermos and wallet? And Tned refunds the thousands of hours I've spent here bitching...? :tongue:

Nomad
02-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Just win the game, BRONCOS:defense:

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Sorry, all I see is a lotta white, with a little yellow where the rings are (the SB XXXIII logo looks like the Saints fleur-de-lis, but that can't be right.)

Guess I shouldn't text and drive. Lol

Here you go.

Timmy!
02-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Go Broncos.

VonDoom
02-07-2016, 12:42 AM
As I'm about to go to sleep for the last time before we find out if we're world champions, allow me to say a few things. Win or lose, I'm proud of this team and the fight they have shown all year. At the beginning of the year, I didn't expect to be here. At the beginning of the PLAYOFFS, I didn't expect to be here. If we lose, I'll try not to fall into too deep of a depression. If my football team losing is the worst thing going on in my life at the moment, my life can't be too bad, right?

Thanks for another fun season on this board as well. I only really know one other die hard Bronco fan in real life, and I just met him during this season. This board is where I go to share joy and frustration, and you've all been a big part of my football life for a few years now. You all love this team like I do, and that's awesome to me.

As for the game itself? I have no idea what to really expect. It's one game, so all of the stats, trends, etc don't mean all that much. Football is a high variance sport, given it's one and done playoff nature. Anything can happen, good or bad. As I sit here tonight, I still have one thing that hasn't been taken away - hope. We're playing in the last game of the season and 30 other teams wish they were.

I'll say 22-17 Broncos. Let's finish off this crazy year right. Please allow me to spend all of my money on Super Bowl champions merchandise.

Davii
02-07-2016, 12:52 AM
And Tned refunds the thousands of hours I've spent here bitching...? :tongue:

Done and done.

BroncoTech
02-07-2016, 01:17 AM
I expect a close game and hope everyone stays safe at the end. 17-23 Broncos! Go Broncos!!

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Someone told me today that Manning will throw 3 TDs, 3 field goals and our defense will also score.

I'll take 37 points!!

Joel
02-07-2016, 02:48 AM
Someone told me today that Manning will throw 3 TDs, 3 field goals and our defense will also score.

I'll take 37 points!!
I honestly think 32 would be even better. Or 33, if Ware can figure out a way to kick a FG. But unless the line plays out of its mind and all the weekly practice reports that "Manning looks better than EVER!" are actually TRUE this time, scoring 30+ on a D that may be better than anyone EXCEPT ours looks unlikely.

Jaws
02-07-2016, 03:20 AM
Go Broncos!

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2016, 04:02 AM

Its ok, it was game day for me!

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 05:03 AM
"The ratio of Broncos fans to Panther fans in San Francisco: 80 -1" ESPN Seth Wickersham tweeted.

Now, I don't think it's that high because later in the day more and more Panthers fans were showing up but I am thinking this will definitely feel like a home game for us. There were Broncos fans everywhere I went...it was almost shocking how many Broncos fans were there. Also, almost every other fan I met whether that was a Niner, Pats, Giants fan ect they were ALL pulling for a Broncos win.

I expect to see alot of Panther fans tomorrow in the stadium but my estimated ratio would be more like 60% Broncos fans will be at the game tomorrow. I met many of them yesterday, many traveled from Colorado, many in various parts of the US and ALOT of Cali Broncos fans. Yes....we are strong out here folks!

Joel
02-07-2016, 05:11 AM
Its ok, it was game day for me!
It's always 5:00 SOMEWHERE. ;) Reminds me of the old chat days, watching Yanks, Euros and Aussies (and Kiwis!) change shifts in succession. Maybe the most eye-opening period of my life, on the most fundamental level: Wherever and whatever time you're getting to bed, about 2 billion people are getting up.

Joel
02-07-2016, 05:13 AM
"The ratio of Broncos fans to Panther fans in San Francisco: 80 -1" ESPN Seth Wickersham tweeted.

Now, I don't think it's that high because later in the day more and more Panthers fans were showing up but I am thinking this will definitely feel like a home game for us. There were Broncos fans everywhere I went...it was almost shocking how many Broncos fans were there. Also, almost every other fan I met whether that was a Niner, Pats, Giants fan ect they were ALL pulling for a Broncos win.

I expect to see alot of Panther fans tomorrow in the stadium but my estimated ratio would be more like 60% Broncos fans will be at the game tomorrow. I met many of them yesterday, many traveled from Colorado, many in various parts of the US and ALOT of Cali Broncos fans. Yes....we are strong out here folks!
Underdog bandwagon? :confused: The Cheats fans are surprising; I presume you thanked them for their support and called them dirty cheats for all of us? :tongue:

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 05:31 AM
What do you mean Joel? Deep down Pat fans respect Manning. Many fans I talked to think Cam is nothing but a showboat. I can tell you this, alot of fans want to see Manning go out on top. If Manning loses then I fully expect alot of shit talk after the game. That's just how fans are....they kick other fans when they are down yet want to enjoy the ride if you win.

Joel
02-07-2016, 06:23 AM
What do you mean Joel? Deep down Pat fans respect Manning. Many fans I talked to think Cam is nothing but a showboat. I can tell you this, alot of fans want to see Manning go out on top. If Manning loses then I fully expect alot of shit talk after the game. That's just how fans are....they kick other fans when they are down yet want to enjoy the ride if you win.
It just sounds weird that Brady-boys are pulling for Peyton, unless as a "only the Champs could beat us" thing. I just expected them to be all about how Brady's SO much better than Peyton they'd have a chance as underdogs, but Peyton ALWAYS chokes in the playoffs (even though it looks like he'll retire with a winning playoff record against Brady.) I'm chalking it up to lingering bitterness over Kuechly picking Brady in the end zone two years ago. ;)

sneakers
02-07-2016, 06:24 AM
I hope manning can have one more game where he displays a bit of that magic he had most of his career

EastCoastBronco
02-07-2016, 07:45 AM

Today we are going to witness what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
Something will give.
And it ain't gonna be us.

Go Broncos.

Davii
02-07-2016, 07:54 AM
I honestly think 32 would be even better. Or 33, if Ware can figure out a way to kick a FG. But unless the line plays out of its mind and all the weekly practice reports that "Manning looks better than EVER!" are actually TRUE this time, scoring 30+ on a D that may be better than anyone EXCEPT ours looks unlikely.

Go. Away.

Joel
02-07-2016, 08:47 AM
If anyone's interested in that stuff, I ran the power ratings: Adjusted for our much stronger and their much weaker schedule, Carolinas average victory margin drops from 12 pts/gm to 8.3, while ours rises from 3.7 pts/gm to 5.7. So, on paper, they're better than us, but by less than a FG.

I also didn't account for homefield (because I need some sleep before the game) and Carolinas victory margin's exactly twice as high as on the road (i.e. 8 pts vs. 4) while ours is actually HIGHER on the road (2.1 vs. 1.6.) So it ought to be closer than most expect, and if our boots on the ground are right about the crowd being heavily in our favor we may even have a slight edge. On paper (FWIW.)

gregbroncs
02-07-2016, 09:04 AM
It's 7 am. I've been up for over 2 hours because I can't sleep. It's going to be a long day waiting for kick off.

Go Broncos!

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 09:18 AM
It just sounds weird that Brady-boys are pulling for Peyton, unless as a "only the Champs could beat us" thing. I just expected them to be all about how Brady's SO much better than Peyton they'd have a chance as underdogs, but Peyton ALWAYS chokes in the playoffs (even though it looks like he'll retire with a winning playoff record against Brady.) I'm chalking it up to lingering bitterness over Kuechly picking Brady in the end zone two years ago. ;)

Too big of a fairytale storyline for Manning not to pull it off. Manning gets a winning playoff record, 2nd ring and rides off into the sunset. That is my prediction.

BORDERLINE
02-07-2016, 09:23 AM
wow guys even tough I only really show up during Sunday's and most of you probably tell me to **** off. I love getting on here and talking Broncos during the game. I have literally don't know any hardcore Broncos fans. I'm so ready for this. The Panthers don't scare me. Newton doesn't scare me. The moment is the WALL I think this team needs to Break Down. The moment is huge and 2 years ago is still fresh in the mind. I hope they walk right up to it and demolish it.

It's been a pleasure to talk football with you all year. How about one more W!!!!!

#gobroncos

BroncoBuckeye73
02-07-2016, 09:31 AM
Gameday what a beautiful feeling waking up Super bowl Sunday and getting to watch our team play. This season has been a great ride time to put an exclamation point on the end go Broncos.

MOtorboat
02-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

NightTrainLayne
02-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Well, the end of the season is here. Ideally, a team would be playing their best right now. Our defense has been hitting on all cylinders, but our offense has yet to peak.

Let's do it today.

We need to run the ball consistently, and effectively. Stay ahead of the chains/downs, and keep it 3rd and manageable. Run the ball, eat clock and keep Cam off of the field as much as possible.

I trust our coaches. We will have a good game plan. It's up to the players to execute it.

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!

DenBronx
02-07-2016, 10:39 AM
I couldn't sleep at all. 2-3 hours max is all I got. Nerves are too shot.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Hearing how emotional Peyton and Demarcus were last night being on the verge of tears makes me want it for them even more, if that's possible. Hope the guys go out there and play out of their minds from start to finish. How sweet would it be if they shocked even us and routed the Panthers... a coronation during the entire 4th quarter, up three scores... that's how it goes in my dreams.

Re-watching ESPN's 'The Book of Manning' right now... one of the best sports documentaries -documentaries period, actually- I've ever watched.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2016, 10:46 AM
I couldn't sleep at all. 2-3 hours max is all I got. Nerves are too shot.

I slept great.

Bring it home for us, Broncos! I'm very excited, and can't believe we still have to wait 8 more hours!

Krugan
02-07-2016, 10:55 AM
My gut says its a long shot to bring back a big silver trophy, but i dont care!

Honestly im just glad there is a game on today, and im just going to enjoy this team win or lose.

They have by far done more this season then i expected, and no matter what, even though its been painful and stressful to watch at times, im quite pleased.

I hope for a good game that isnt over at half time(unless its us killin' them!) and everyone to come out healthy.

Go Broncos!

Dzone
02-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Historical day of epic proportions for the state of Colorado and Bronco fans everywhere. Embrace the moment. It's gonna be a blast!~

ps-Hillman if you fumble I swear

SR
02-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Wife got me these

GEM
02-07-2016, 11:11 AM
It's here, it's finally here. I feel like a kid on Christmas! For some reason, this year just feels so much different than a couple years ago. I am excited and it just reminds me of the winning SB years. Let's go get this mofo for Pat!!!

Broncos 27
Panthers 17

D puts on a masterpiece today!!! :D

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 11:41 AM
In the Broncos' team meeting Saturday night before Super Bowl 50, both Peyton Manning and DeMarcus Ware got choked up when addressing the team.

"Both were very emotional and near tears," team president Joe Ellis told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio.

Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak addressed the team first, telling them what the game meant to him.

"He told them he loved them," Ellis said.

Kubiak laid out a blueprint for how the team could beat the Carolina Panthers in all three phases of the game, then turned over the lectern to Manning first, then Ware.

"Peyton told a few jokes to lighten the mood," Ellis said, "but then he got very emotional [when talking about what the game meant to him]. And so did DeMarcus. The room was silent. It was a very emotional gathering."

Manning, a source said, did not say to the team whether it would be his last game.

rest - plus video - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14731861/peyton-manning-demarcus-ware-get-choked-addressing-denver-broncos-saturday-meeting

BroncoJoe
02-07-2016, 11:41 AM
5el4SFf34yE

Slick
02-07-2016, 11:48 AM
I haven't worn a jersey all year but I'm mulling over dusting off the white Rod Smith for the game.

BroncoJoe
02-07-2016, 11:50 AM
This airport is the one right next to Dove Valley.

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11140091_1084347701609351_4454519667505914530_n.jp g?oh=e7a5007fffd0e1cc7b9ea9c3bc73ae0e&oe=5748B66D

Shazam!
02-07-2016, 12:21 PM
If you haven't worn a jersey on game day don't do anything different lol

CrushEmD
02-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Very excited for this afternoo. Have my Ware Jersey ready to go, making chip dip and bbq ribs with Terrell Davis' bbq sauce for luck.

Nomad
02-07-2016, 12:24 PM

I get superstitious like that too. :lol:

Slick
02-07-2016, 12:25 PM

Believe me I've thought of that. However Denver also lost 4 games when I wasn't wearing a jersey.

pulse
02-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Today is a very emotional day for me. Good luck, everyone.

JUST WIN THE GAME, BRONCOS!

Nomad
02-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Well, the end of the season is here. Ideally, a team would be playing their best right now. Our defense has been hitting on all cylinders, but our offense has yet to peak.

Let's do it today.

We need to run the ball consistently, and effectively. Stay ahead of the chains/downs, and keep it 3rd and manageable. Run the ball, eat clock and keep Cam off of the field as much as possible.

I trust our coaches. We will have a good game plan. It's up to the players to execute it.

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!!

I expect Carolina to send relentless pressure on Manning, making the BRONCOS prove they can run the ball and Manning can beat them with his arm. We may see what the BRONCOS did to Brady. I really hope the run game gets going, because the BRONCOS are 9-0 when rushing for 105+ yards in a game.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 29m

Source on Kubiak having DeMarcus Ware and Peyton Manning address team last night. "I knew who it would be and I knew it would be emotional"

Nomad
02-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Today is a very emotional day for me. Good luck, everyone.

JUST WIN THE GAME, BRONCOS!

Agreed! Win is all that matters.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Looks like the Carolina Panthers can’t stop dabbing.

Ahead of Sunday’s Super Bowl 50, the team took official portraits at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara. You know they had to hit ‘em folks with a dab.

AND

scott_fowler Verified account
‏@scott_fowler

After final practice today, Panthers took team pics. With Cam organizing, they did one pointing to ring fingers and another dabbing.

rest - plus picture
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/on-the-prowl/article58882908.html

SR
02-07-2016, 01:06 PM
What the **** is "dabbing"?

Nomad
02-07-2016, 01:07 PM
What's dabbing?

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 01:08 PM

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/carolina-panthers-team-dabbing-dab-dab-dab-photo-super-bowl-50

SR
02-07-2016, 01:10 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/carolina-panthers-team-dabbing-dab-dab-dab-photo-super-bowl-50 I don't get it. Seems stupid as hell to me. I hope Denver wins just to spite this stupid "dabbing" crap.

Nomad
02-07-2016, 01:13 PM
I don't get it. Seems stupid as hell to me. I hope Denver wins just to spite this stupid "dabbing" crap.

They're having fun with the experience. If I was a HC, I'd expect my team to have a little fun as well. With that said, I agree with you, and I still don't get what dabbing is either.

pnbronco
02-07-2016, 01:25 PM

Good I just thought is was me.

Actually seeing this makes me more hopeful. The Panthers are already getting fitted for the SB ring and what pose to make for the camera. Denver went into NY thinking the same thing and got their lunch handed to them. This D is special and has the skills to stop them if the O can have a Greenbay game or just be consistent....

Use every bit of your skills boys and get the win....GO BRONCOS!!!!

wayninja
02-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Broncos are due for a complete game. Let's have it today.

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2016, 01:30 PM
I want to say an offense this talented must start clicking eventually....... But I just don't see it happening.

Nomad
02-07-2016, 01:31 PM
tick tock tick tock......dont look at the clock :lol:

pnbronco
02-07-2016, 01:34 PM
And here are pictures of the team taking photos....

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2016/02/06/super-bowl-50-team-photo-behind-the-scenes-at-levis-stadium/38033/

There are some fun ones but the team picture is that of men that looking to get a job done.... GO BRONCOS

Nomad
02-07-2016, 01:35 PM
I want to say an offense this talented must start clicking eventually....... But I just don't see it happening.

Yeah, if I see any dropped balls (when they're supposed to be easy catches), I think I'll throw my tv out the window. :lol:

Northman
02-07-2016, 01:46 PM

Im not sure either but the talent on this team is definitely underachieving this year.

Zweems56
02-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Good luck today, boys. This one's for Pat

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 02:26 PM
I don't get it. Seems stupid as hell to me. I hope Denver wins just to spite this stupid "dabbing" crap.

What upset me more than their dabbing is when it was stated that all of them were pointing to their ring finger in one of the pictures.

7DnBrnc53
02-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Yeah, if I see any dropped balls (when they're supposed to be easy catches), I think I'll throw my tv out the window. :lol:

I won't throw the TV out the window (I like our TV's), but I would be very upset. This WR core needs to get it in gear. They are too good.

SR
02-07-2016, 02:33 PM
What upset me more than their dabbing is when it was stated that all of them were pointing to their ring finger in one of the pictures.

Yeah I saw that. I hope the Broncos defense breaks all those fingers off today and I hope they're using that as motivation.

BroncoWave
02-07-2016, 02:34 PM

That seriously upset you? I'd rather them be cocky. Plays to our advantage.

aberdien
02-07-2016, 02:38 PM

It's a thing that all of the 13 year old junior high kids do every minute of everyday because they think it's cool.

The adults will win tonight.

:defense:

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 02:51 PM
That seriously upset you? I'd rather them be cocky. Plays to our advantage.

I hope you let the Broncos know about it

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Mark Haas Retweeted
Ed McCaffrey ‏@87ed 2h

Mr. B has always treated his players as family & believed #Broncos belong to the fans. He is in our hearts today. Let's win this for him!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 1h

LIVE on #Periscope: Field level view, pregame #SB50 https://www.periscope.tv/w/aYeH0jEwMjQzODB8MURYR3lQak9WbmJLTY67JOvAZio53pxhU4 AaQNJpAtZETslqk4YpkW51mmsj …

https://vine.co/v/i1ilqhqxd9i

Dzone
02-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming-the Broncos and Peyton Manning are playing in SUPER BOWL 50 TODAY!!!!!!! OMG are you kidding me?:salute: The Football Gods are smilin

Nomad
02-07-2016, 02:59 PM
I'd be more concerned with Denver overthinking this game than the Panthers being overconfident.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 31m

Would not surprise me if they did, if they feel they have a mismatch or they sense fatigue from Carolina's defense.

Matt Hallsworth
‏@matt_1979

@MaseDenver think we'll come out with some good old no-huddle offence from 2 years ago to liven things up a bit?
11:11 AM - 7 Feb 2016

ShaneFalco
02-07-2016, 03:04 PM
off to food truck, will post in between cooking! GO BRONCOS!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Patrick Smyth Retweeted
byron chamberlain ‏@bc_chamberlain 5h5 hours ago San Francisco, CA

Mr. B means so much 2 me, my family, the @Broncos,Denver, the state of Colorado. Let's of win this one for Pat #SB50

Super stories about Pat Bowlen
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29485620/super-stories-about-pat-bowlen

LawDog
02-07-2016, 03:14 PM

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2016/02/06/super-bowl-50-team-photo-behind-the-scenes-at-levis-stadium/38033/

There are some fun ones but the team picture is that of men that looking to get a job done.... GO BRONCOS

I LOVE that Mrs. B is sitting down with the players - right between Peyton and Demarcus. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Andrew Mason Retweeted
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 6m

Cam Newton's biggest weakness? Throwing to the right side of the field.

Davii
02-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Food is all ready. I just cut and tried the ribs, oh my, they're amazing.

There is still too much time left!!!!!!

chazoe60
02-07-2016, 04:00 PM

I bet if we look hard enough there's a team picture out there of the Panthers dry humping the Lombardi trophy.

Shazam!
02-07-2016, 04:08 PM
I can't breathe. I can't stop drinking either.

ShaneFalco
my mouth is on fire

chazoe60
my mouth is on fire

Cotton mouth?

CrushEmD
02-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Ribs are still getting ready. The smell of the smoke and sauce is driving me crazy. I'm ready for the game to start already.

ShaneFalco
02-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Cotton mouth?

spicy queso and spicy wings

maybe a little bit of CM :)

MOtorboat
02-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Pace yourself people.

Nomad
02-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Pace yourself people.

They want to feel numb for the game. :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m

#Broncos Manning on the field now with his pregame crew, including receiver Jordan "Sunshine" Taylor.. Will start throwing soon

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Eating when the Broncos are playing is the farthest thing from my mind. Never have been able to do that.

chazoe60
02-07-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Michelle Obama is drunk.

LawDog
02-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Last minute trip to the grocery store. A sea of orange. Pretty cool, but where are all these fans during the season?

Nomad
02-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Eating when the Broncos are playing is the farthest thing from my mind. Never have been able to do that.

Men are pigs....they'll eat and drink through armageddon and doomsday :D

Nomad
02-07-2016, 04:31 PM
2 more hours!!

chazoe60
02-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Watching NFL network right now and a pretty loud "Let's go Broncos" chant started. We are definitely going to have the fan advantage.

Nomad
02-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Watching NFL network right now and a pretty loud "Let's go Broncos" chant started. We are definitely going to have the fan advantage.

Watching some stupid movie on the Comedy Channel called Harold and Kumar. I thought it would be funny.

wayninja
02-07-2016, 04:46 PM
I'd be more concerned with Denver overthinking this game than the Panthers being overconfident.

With all respect to the man, overthinking is not one of Kubiak's weaknesses.

VonDoom
02-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Inactives - Thompson, Siemian, Doss, Nixon, Kilgo, Brenner, Myers

wayninja
02-07-2016, 04:47 PM
I can't breathe. I can't stop drinking either.

Pro tip; Do them as separate activities.

SR
02-07-2016, 04:49 PM
I am ready to start drinking but I don't want to be wasted before the game starts. Quite the quandary.

SR
02-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Inactives - Thompson, Siemian, Doss, Nixon, Kilgo, Brenner, Myers

So they're only going to have two backs active. Hope like hell they can both make it through the game.

Nomad
02-07-2016, 04:52 PM
I am ready to start drinking but I don't want to be wasted before the game starts. Quite the quandary.

That bourbon looked good!

VonDoom
02-07-2016, 04:56 PM
So they're only going to have two backs active. Hope like hell they can both make it through the game.

I was always concerned when they did this but he's been inactive the last few weeks, including the AFCCG. I hope CJ can hold up

wayninja
02-07-2016, 04:57 PM
I want to fly turkish airlines to whatever city is not going to show that godawful movie.

Denver Native (Carol)
Pregame vs. Panthers: Broncos arrive at Super Bowl

Photos - http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/photo-gallery/Pregame-vs-Panthers-Broncos-arrive-at-Super-Bowl/d73e095b-03c7-4cb9-9cc0-77e7eab45171

Al Wilson 4 Mayor

I was a heavy drinker back in the 90's. I made that mistake in 99'. I was so bombed I don't remember the Falcons SB.

Valar Morghulis

I just started

wayninja
02-07-2016, 04:58 PM
I'm in the opposite boat. I want to be shitfaced, but I'm too nervous to drink.

Anyone know where I can get an IV drip?

aberdien
02-07-2016, 05:00 PM

wayninja
02-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Alright Albright!

LawDog
02-07-2016, 05:02 PM

You go Madame Secretary!!!

Nomad
02-07-2016, 05:09 PM
With all respect to the man, overthinking is not one of Kubiak's weaknesses.

It is Manning's

SR
02-07-2016, 05:12 PM
That bourbon looked good!

It was tasty. Different than a Kentucky bourbon. Had a little bit of a buttery taste but had all of the oak, vanilla, and spice notes of a normal Kentucky bourbon.

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m

Wind is whipping flags around at top of stadium. But not blowing as hard on field. Bears watching given Broncos issues w wind vs. Steelers

SR
I was a heavy drinker back in the 90's. I made that mistake in 99'. I was so bombed I don't remember the Falcons SB.

Definitely don't wanna have that happen

BroncoWave
Madeline Albright just hashtagged the Panthers. She is hype.

BroncoWave
02-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Definitely don't wanna have that happen

I wish I had been that bombed 2 years ago.

SR
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m Wind is whipping flags around at top of stadium. But not blowing as hard on field. Bears watching given Broncos issues w wind vs. Steelers

McManus didn't seem to mind the wind.

BigDaddyBronco
Posting from Disney World. Lots of Broncos fans in the Magic Kingdom today. Everyone of the different people that mentioned the game wanted us to win. The world is behind us!

SR
02-07-2016, 05:14 PM
I wish I had been that bombed 2 years ago.

I was. I remember throwing my Manning jersey down the stairs to the basement.

aberdien
02-07-2016, 05:14 PM
This got me kind of emotional, not gonna lie

BroncoWave
02-07-2016, 05:15 PM
I finally folded and put the pregame show on. Really thought I'd be able to hold out.

MileHighCrew
02-07-2016, 05:17 PM
I feel like I am going to puke, lol. Oh my.... I just need the Broncos to win today!!!!

CrazyHorse
02-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Sneakers made the game day thread so we're in good shape.

BroncoWave
02-07-2016, 05:22 PM
Cam Newton is such an arrogant toolbag. I hope we hit the shit out of him.

arapaho2
02-07-2016, 05:24 PM
I seen cam walk in the stadium....and I instantly thought

Did he steal the ruby slippers from Dorothy

wayninja
02-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Cam is actually wondering why people don't see all of the best qualities of other qb's in him. Simultaneously. It must be racial.

Nomad
02-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Watching reruns of South Park now....funny stuff

underrated29
02-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Ok friends, it's Broncos win time!

Just got back from steamboat and ready to rock. Lucky dip to be made shortly!

Krugan
02-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Home made pizza and blue moon, might as well start now!

Man, im nervous for this one.

Joel
02-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Really don't get that, especially for a run-heavy team against a hard-hitting D. I usually agree with Kubiak, but occasionally he does something I just can't fathom.

For that matter, I don't know why the NFL doesn't let teams dress everyone for playoff games: I thought the whole point of adding not one but TWO playoff byes is that we were tired of Championships decided by injuries? It's not like a dozen teams (let alone TWO) can pull a lot of trick with half a dozen third stringers.

Well, Kubiak's gotten us this far; I'll trust him to know his job better than I. And pray for an injury-free game.

NightTrainLayne
02-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Finally got everything ready, and had a chance to sit down and check in.

Good luck Broncos fans. I'll see you on the other side.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

slim
02-07-2016, 05:51 PM
This ones for Clay.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 05:53 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m

First team going through reps. CJ Anderson starting. #Broncos Oline is L-R, Harris, Mathis, Paradis, Vasquez, Schofield,

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 10m

#Broncos warming up. C.J. Anderson is running with first team. Has been strong in playoffs. If starts, as expected, Hillman will still play

ShaneFalco
02-07-2016, 05:54 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/This-is-so-Exciting-Pineapple-Express.gif

slim
02-07-2016, 05:54 PM

First team going through reps. CJ Anderson starting. #Broncos Oline is L-R, Harris, Mathis, Paradis, Vasquez, Schofield,

#Broncos warming up. C.J. Anderson is running with first team. Has been strong in playoffs. If starts, as expected, Hillman will still play

I thought this might be the case.

We need to run the shit out of that ball!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 05:55 PM
So ******* nervous.

Hope that cocky arrogance comes back to bite the Panthers in the ass.

Joel
02-07-2016, 05:58 PM

YES! Maybe Kubiak has just been starting Hillman so CJ's healthy for the SB.

Mike
02-07-2016, 05:58 PM
I thought this might be the case.

We need to run the shit out of that ball!

And pound Newton til he shrieks....make the bad men stop.

MOtorboat
02-07-2016, 06:00 PM

We don't have the luxury of a sky door.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:05 PM
My heart is already racing. Don't think I've ever felt this nervous.

Let's go BRONCOS!

slim
02-07-2016, 06:06 PM

Pound him like Tom Brady's ass on Friday night!

slim
02-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Carol....drop an f bomb up in here.

SR
02-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Just poured my first bourbon.

slim
02-07-2016, 06:08 PM
I hope drunk Joe is not around to **** up the coin flip

chazoe60
02-07-2016, 06:09 PM
If Carol drops and F-Bomb it'll be a guaranteed win.

SR
02-07-2016, 06:10 PM
If Carol drops and F-Bomb it'll be a guaranteed win.

I don't think she has it in her

Nomad
02-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Just poured my first bourbon.

I want a shot.

ShaneFalco
02-07-2016, 06:13 PM
hhahaha tom brady got booed out of all the mvps

Denver Native (Carol)
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 17s

And the crowd roars again when John Elway's name is announced.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 43s

And the stadium EXPLODES when Terrell Davis is introduced among the Super Bowl MVPs.

wayninja
We don't have the luxury of a sky door.

Speak for yourself.

Krugan
02-07-2016, 06:14 PM
The walking out of TD and Elway got me pumped.

Man i really want this team to win today!

olathebroncofan
02-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Mannings intro was classic.

ShaneFalco
02-07-2016, 06:15 PM
so great that Brady was booed. Love it

SR
02-07-2016, 06:15 PM
I want a shot.

Come on over bud!

sneakers
02-07-2016, 06:16 PM
let's go broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m

Boos for Tom Brady. Massive cheers for Peyton Manning as the MVP intros continue.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
We will score on our first 3 possessions. The defense will force a pick six on one of Carolina's first 3 offensive possessions.

20-0 Broncos after 1Q.

Krugan
02-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Shots would be good.

olathebroncofan
02-07-2016, 06:17 PM
We will score on our first 3 possessions. The defense will force a pick six on one of Carolina's first 3 offensive possessions.

20-0 Broncos after 1Q.

Promise?

Joel
02-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Things I never expected to see: A crowd in SF cheer (much) louder for Terrell Davis and John Elway than for Joe Montana or Steve Young. Brady was booed louder than anyone. Sounds like it'll be a very happy stadium if we win; crowd noise shouldn't be a huge issue (for us.)

SR
02-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Shots would be good.

I regret not getting together with you when I was up there.

Krugan
02-07-2016, 06:19 PM
I regret not getting together with you when I was up there.

Indeed, we should have met for a drink or two :(

Valar Morghulis
02-07-2016, 06:20 PM
See you all in a few hours

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m

Steph Curry out to pound the drum for the #Panthers... Guest of Cam Newton.. .

Krugan
02-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Butterfly is the mood for the day, I think this is worse then 98.

So nervous, this will eb the 7th superbowl ive watched as a fan, and i think this might be the most anxious i have been.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Promise?

My crystal ball never lies.

CrazyHorse
02-07-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm hoping we kickoff and start the second half with the ball.

Jaws
02-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Ready to go!

Nick
02-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Alright, Let's GO BRONCOS!!!!

Krugan
02-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Uggg i guess i missed the lady gaga anthem annoucement, ughh

Sparkie
02-07-2016, 06:30 PM
hello broncosforums family! :salute: :defense: ... sparkie here, listening to SB50 live on bbc radio in my bedroom on the edge of sharkdonia.. feeling very tense.. but whatever happens tonight, **super proud** of this year's BRONCOS team.

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!

CrazyHorse
02-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Joe Montana better not screw the coin toss like Namath did 2 years ago. That set the tone for the whole game.

dogfish
02-07-2016, 06:32 PM
time to ride!!!

:defense: :defense:

Jaws
02-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Gaga Broncos!

Nick
02-07-2016, 06:34 PM
That might have been the best lady gaga performance I have seen. Did not realize she had that good of vocals.

Jaws
hello broncosforums family! :salute: :defense: ... sparkie here, listening to SB50 live on bbc radio in my bedroom on the edge of sharkdonia.. feeling very tense.. but whatever happens tonight, **super proud** of this year's BRONCOS team.

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!

Good to know I'm not the only Sharkdonian rooting for the Broncos tonight.

sneakers
i wish they would just start the game

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 30s

#Broncos captains: Ware, Davis, Webster, Thomas, Von and Manning...

chazoe60
02-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Laday Gaga was badass right there. I couldn't name a lady gaga song but she sang the shit out of that anthem.

Jaws
02-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Let that be the only thing they win tonight!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Let's go down and score a touchdown right off the bat.

Krugan
02-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Dang, much prefer starting on defense.

VonDoom
02-07-2016, 06:38 PM
We lost the toss, it's over!

SR
02-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Dang, much prefer starting on defense. same.

Signing off for a while all. Enjoy the game and go Broncos!!!

Az Snake
02-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Go Broncos !!!

Krugan
We lost the toss, it's over!

Hehe, my heart sank abit after the last time we lost the toss in the bowl....

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:GO BRONCOS:salute:

BORDERLINE
Kick some ass!!!!

Krugan
Me too, gotta find my chair and watch, back soon!

We got this broncoland!

Jaws
02-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Go Peyton and the gang!

Jaws
02-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Yes Daniels starts off where he left off!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Pushing Peyton like that, **** you Carolina

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Punch it in boys!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Everything goes to shit when Hillman touches the ball.

Jaws
02-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Go Defense!

ShaneFalco
2 negative plays as soon as hillman comes in

offense better then expected so far

Edmonton Bronco Fan
We need touchdowns boys... defense do your thing.

Nomad
Weak red zone

CrazyHorse
02-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Damn Ronnie Hillman!

7DnBrnc53
Nice drive, although Hillman ruined it. Don't know how they re-sign him.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
2 negative plays as soon as hillman comes in

offense better then expected so far

I don't get it.... the guy should have limited touches to begin with and shouldn't touch it at all in the RZ.

BORDERLINE
Solid drive. The team looks calm and collected. Can't wait to see our defense ball out

Krugan
02-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Thats been our season right there, gottabe happy we started off with points, not giving them away.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Let's go :defense::defense::defense:

chazoe60
02-07-2016, 06:49 PM
God damned insufferable commercial breaks.

BORDERLINE
02-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Let's see what these Kittens are working with

Krugan
I really want to see wolfe, ware and von all hit Cam hard this first drive....

Denver Native (Carol)
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 30s

The @Broncos' crowd advantage is evident when the defense steps onto the field. Massive roar for the top-ranked unit.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 48s

Andrew Mason Retweeted Les Shapiro

DeCamillis said the ball does not carry well here. Expected plenty of KO return chances. Wind exacerbates matters.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Watch the fake

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Great start D - 3 and out

Denver Native (Carol)
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 47s

Talib covering Olsen on third down.. I like that a lot... Talib has experience vs tight ends in career. #Broncos

BORDERLINE
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Love me some3 and outs . Cam a bit nervous there. Our pass rush is a bit hesitant.

Jaws
02-07-2016, 06:57 PM
God damned insufferable commercial breaks.

Watch the BBC ;)

Dzone
02-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Hiillman in game = Instant stress

Edmonton Bronco Fan
02-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Conservative Kubiak rears his ugly head.

BORDERLINE
02-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Kayvon!!!!!!!!

Krugan
Webster has been playing some special teams lately, great play there.

Denver Native (Carol)
Great coverage on the punt. Let's get a turnover D

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Gotta win the field position battle. Another 3 and out, D! Let's go #Broncos!

Nomad
Be more aggressive on offense....,too predictable

ShaneFalco
02-07-2016, 07:01 PM
when did joe get put into Audi commercials?

BORDERLINE
02-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Be more aggressive on offense....,too predictable

Ball control but I see a big play coming. One on one with DT I'll take that

Dzone
02-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Looking good looking good looking good lets get 7 here...we can do it

Nomad
It's a catch

Edmonton Bronco Fan
I don't know what's a catch and what isn't anymore. That ball moved when it hit the ground.

BORDERLINE
02-07-2016, 07:04 PM
That ball was moving a bit

Dzone
havent sat down this whole game..great cardio...jumpi9ng up and down going crazy hahahaha

CoachChaz
It's a catch

Close...but yes.

Nomad
I don't know what's a catch and what isn't anymore. That ball moved when it hit the ground.

It never hit the ground

chazoe60
It touched the ground and moved. Incomplete.

ShaneFalco
02-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Yes the sb is rigged for peyton!

Nomad
I stand corrected

BORDERLINE
IN-Com-Plete

olathebroncofan
How was that not a catch?