PDA

View Full Version : Osweiler: Adam Gase one of the game's 'brilliant minds

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2016, 01:40 PM
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Brock Osweiler spent plenty of time during Opening Night praising a Broncos coaching staff that helped guide Denver to the Super Bowl in Gary Kubiak's first season.

Still, Peyton Manning's backup hasn't forgotten about the talented quarterback tutor who helped shape his young NFL career: Adam Gase, the newly anointed coach of the Miami Dolphins.

"First off, I love coach Gase," Osweiler said Monday. "He's a tremendous coach and a tremendous person and I'm sure he'll do great things down in Miami."

rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000631384/article/osweiler-adam-gase-one-of-the-games-brilliant-minds

Could be interesting since Brock will be a free agent

Northman
02-02-2016, 01:46 PM
rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000631384/article/osweiler-adam-gase-one-of-the-games-brilliant-minds

I dont think Gase will give up on Tannehill just yet but if he does it would be interesting to see if they make a play for Brock.

Buff
02-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Miami signed Gase because of how much they have invested in Tannehill. Plus, if/when Manning retires, that virtually assures that Elway won't let Brock walk out the door, even if it came down to franchising him (which they surely wouldn't do because it would throw our cap all out of whack - so I've got every confidence we'll re-sign Brock.)

TXBRONC
02-02-2016, 01:56 PM

I really doubt it Carol. Tannehill hasn't been awful so I don't know if Gase would give up on him so quickly. Besides that, I think he has to endure two coaching changes since he was drafted and he still put up solid numbers.

underrated29
02-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Gase should do really well in Miami. I am excited to see what they do and hope they can unseat the pats*!

They wont let tannehill go anywhere though. He fits their system. They just need a better WR to pair with Landry. He is a stud but is a slot guy. They need someone like a DT- maybe they give Josh whatever his name is from Cleveland a shot. Who knows.

I do know Brock will be a Bronco for a while. Not worried one bit!
I also think Gase will do really really well in Mia. He just needs to help the defense a little, fix a thing or two on the OL and get one big receiver.

NightTerror218
02-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Miami is stuck with their QB he just signed a big contract.

Gases should be able to help him out, but depends on who his OC is.

TXBRONC
02-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Miami is stuck with their QB he just signed a big contract.

Gases should be able to help him out, but depends on who his OC is.

Stats never tell the whole story but over it looks like he's played well despite the four alarm dumpster that has surrounded him.

ShaneFalco
02-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Adam is good people.

DenBronx
02-02-2016, 11:31 PM
I like Adam and thought we really should have kept him as our OC even with Kube here. I think our offense would have really opened up a bit but still been able to mesh with Kubiaks love for the run game once Brock takes over.

No way Miami moves on from Tannehill.