PDA

View Full Version : CJ Anderson praises Tom Brady's words to him.

Northman
01-27-2016, 12:11 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4692715-cj-anderson-tom-brady-instagram-post-afc-championship-broncos-patriots

Following the AFC championship game, Tom Brady, who like Anderson, was unheralded coming out of college singled out Anderson as one of the bright young stars he's had a chance to watch. Anderson got wind of Brady's kind words and returned the favor on Instagram.

I know a lot of people hate this man but man when he was pick 199 and was over look he inspired me I was undrafted and over came all the odds so bless what he told me at the end of this game. He said "CJ way to fight and prove everybody wrong you belong in this league and your one hell of a player I love the way you run keep climbing to be great" those words meant so much growing up watching Tom overcame I'm proud to say I'm 3-2 vs his teams and proud to say I get to battle him every year. Thanks Tom for telling me those words they will stick and I know a lot of people don't like you but I have MAD RESPECT. Thanks I see you overcome as others in this league and now it's my turn. ������������

weazel
01-27-2016, 12:17 PM
There are people who don't like Brady?

Northman
01-27-2016, 12:18 PM
Lmao

TXBRONC
01-27-2016, 12:23 PM
There are people who don't like Brady?

Yeah that threw me for loop. :D

TXBRONC
01-27-2016, 12:27 PM
Lmao

Wolfe did an interview before the AFCCG and said he respects the ****Patriots but he doesn't like them.

Slick
01-27-2016, 12:30 PM
I saw that over on the Mane on Monday. Pretty cool. Classy thing for Brady to do.

Northman
01-27-2016, 12:32 PM
I saw that over on the Mane on Monday. Pretty cool. Classy thing for Brady to do.

Just goes to show sometimes that fans tend to hate teams and players more than the actual players do.

VonDoom
01-27-2016, 01:02 PM

I saw it there as well (and I believe Carol posted it in the game day thread today) and I thought the same thing - really cool of CJ to post it, and a very classy thing for Brady to say. I like hearing stories like this.