PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless makes me sick.

mouthofsouth
01-26-2016, 03:43 AM
This morning on First Take he said that Belichick is jealous of Brady and did not play those last two regular season games to win, so he could show Tom up. Yes, he said it!!! When everyone knows it is Belichick who is mostly responsible for the Patriots' successes over the years. He (Skip) also rants and rants with excuses of why the Patriot lose when they do. The things he rants about happens to all teams. To me the Patriots have been the luckiest team going, a good example being the Super Bowl last year. But Skip says they were unlucky Sunday. Did not give the Bronco defense any of the credit. He is so unprofessional. Anybody else think so?

Joel
01-26-2016, 04:05 AM
Probably most people, but not for that reason (or at least not only that one.) You should've been here to hear peoples thoughts on Skip in 2011.... ;)

MOtorboat
01-26-2016, 04:17 AM
Skip Bayless is a moron. Why would you even watch that?

Even the idea that occurred is insulting to the general sports fan's intelligence. Just like most of his other "takes."

7DnBrnc53
01-26-2016, 07:36 AM
I only watch that show after the Pats lose to see what excuses he will come up with.

You should have heard him two years ago after the Pats lost to Denver. He was whining on and on about the Talib injury.

He isn't too happy right now. His Pats lost, and his Spurs lost to Golden State by 30 last night.

BroncoWave
01-26-2016, 07:40 AM
Well, your first mistake was watching First Take. Your second, and much bigger, mistake was actually letting something Skip Bayless says make you angry. You realize his job is to say stupid things to anger people right? He's basically the inventor of the Hot Take.

TXBRONC
01-26-2016, 08:20 AM
This morning on First Take he said that Belichick is jealous of Brady and did not play those last two regular season games to win, so he could show Tom up. Yes, he said it!!! When everyone knows it is Belichick who is mostly responsible for the Patriots' successes over the years. He (Skip) also rants and rants with excuses of why the Patriot lose when they do. The things he rants about happens to all teams. To me the Patriots have been the luckiest team going, a good example being the Super Bowl last year. But Skip says they were unlucky Sunday. Did not give the Bronco defense any of the credit. He is so unprofessional. Anybody else think so?

Life is precious and time we have is limited. Whatever time you wasted on listening to Bayless is time you will never get back.

OrangeHoof
01-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Skip Bayless? I always do.

mouthofsouth
01-26-2016, 01:34 PM
I did not watch the show. I watched the youtube rerun of his comments, really to see what he had say, knowing his love for Tom Brady. But I never thought he would say anyting like what he did about Belichick. Off the wall. I like to hear what Stephen A. has to say. I do not always agree with him either, but he has more sense than Bayless.

BroncoNut
01-26-2016, 01:49 PM
Hi mouth. I don't pay much attention to what people say about what is and all. It's all pretty silly. The cards will fall where they will

TXBRONC
01-26-2016, 01:56 PM
I only watch that show after the Pats lose to see what excuses he will come up with.

You should have heard him two years ago after the Pats lost to Denver. He was whining on and on about the Talib injury.

He isn't too happy right now. His Pats lost, and his Spurs lost to Golden State by 30 last night.

Oh I remember how droned on about Talib getting hurt.

Don't hate me for this but I also like the Spurs not that I'm a huge basketball fan but I do like the Spurs.

artie_dale
01-26-2016, 02:02 PM
smh. He's the one guy on ESPN that they give the green light to act coo coo. What I saw from Belichick during the game was he was constantly having discussions with McDaniels, Brady, and his Defensive Coordinator. That isn't how someone coaches to lose. He was being proactive and involved.

THIS is the reason why the Patriots lost.

This is a snap shot of Von Miller's snap jump which led to his first solo sack.