PDA

View Full Version : Brady Crying

WARHORSE
01-25-2016, 01:18 PM
Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTzhPKSffU

DenBronx
01-25-2016, 01:37 PM
Usually Brady cries everytime we play him. Yesterday he seemed more in shock than anything, he seriously looked scared at times. Anyone else notice that?

Davii
01-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Usually Brady cries everytime we play him. Yesterday he seemed more in shock than anything, he seriously looked scared at times. Anyone else notice that?

That was the only time I have ever seen Brady look befuddled or confused. I've seen him mad, pissed, maybe even emotional but I have never seen him look confused about how to attack a defense or look almost dejected to even be taking the field. He sure came close at the end, but he didn't look happy to take the field a few times they showed him coming off the bench.

TXBRONC
01-25-2016, 01:46 PM

I sure did. There were a lot passes that he rushed because he was worried about the pass rush. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that****Shady soiled himself multiple times during the game.

wayninja
01-25-2016, 01:51 PM
An oldie, but a goodie.

The Glue Factory
01-25-2016, 01:53 PM
An oldie, but a goodie.

And it NEVER gets old.

Nomad
01-25-2016, 01:55 PM
That was the only time I have ever seen Brady look befuddled or confused. I've seen him mad, pissed, maybe even emotional but I have never seen him look confused about how to attack a defense or look almost dejected to even be taking the field. He sure came close at the end, but he didn't look happy to take the field a few times they showed him coming off the bench.

Cam Newton has had his way with soft defenses. I'm expecting the BRONCOS :defense: to do the same to him as they did to Brady.

TXBRONC
01-25-2016, 01:56 PM

As much as he being hit I'm sure he didn't want go back out there to take more.

weazel
01-25-2016, 02:08 PM
Cam Newton has had his way with soft defenses. I'm expecting the BRONCOS :defense: to do the same to him as they did to Brady.

the offense will have to do a lot more than they have if the Broncos have any chance at beating the Panthers.

Nomad
01-25-2016, 02:13 PM
the offense will have to do a lot more than they have if the Broncos have any chance at beating the Panthers.

We'll see. The same was said about the Patriots. The Falcons held the Panthers to 13 points, Seattle held the Panthers to 0 points in the second half, and Arizona is a bad litmus test, because they just altogether shit the bed and gave up.

But you are correct, this offense has to score more than 20 points. Let Manning play his game, and I see no reason for Kubiak to handcuff Manning. It's all or nothing come Feb 7th.

GEM
01-25-2016, 03:08 PM
Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTzhPKSffU

I ran across that last year around this same time of year and even now, it makes me giggle every time. :D

GEM
01-25-2016, 03:09 PM

I liked the play where they had Von line up as nose tackle, he just stood up. Caused a timeout. Oh man...it was great seeing them just completely confused by looks we haven't seen on this defense all year. :D