PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Pro Victoria Azarenka apparently a Bronco fan and shows excitement after winning match

Northman
01-25-2016, 09:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbkD0vwi6E

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-25-2016, 09:40 AM
She's a fairweather fan of anything that is, for lack of a better term, "popular" at the time, as evidenced by her ridiculous dabbing. Pay her no attention.

Plus she shrieks like a possessed banshee from hell on tennis courts. Until Serena pounds her into submission, at least.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-25-2016, 09:41 AM
I actually think a lot of the Australian crowd though she was referring to the Brisbane Broncos too lol

Northman
01-25-2016, 09:43 AM
She's a fairweather fan of anything that is, for lack of a better term, "popular" at the time, as evidenced by her ridiculous dabbing. Pay her no attention.

Plus she shrieks like a possessed banshee from hell on tennis courts. Until Serena pounds her into submission, at least.

I dont really know anything about her as i dont watch women's tennis but the video has been making its rounds.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-25-2016, 09:54 AM
Thought this was a good thread to post the following congrats to the Broncos:

Colorado Rockies ‏@Rockies 13h

Von Miller. BOSS.

#BroncosCountryPlayoffs #SB50
Von Miller

Colorado Rockies Retweeted
Michael Cuddyer ‏@mcuddy23 15h

Congrats to all of my Denver people and the @Broncos for going to #SuperBowl50

Corey Dickerson ‏@MCoreyDickerson 15h

Broncos!!! #Superbowl

Brandon Barnes ‏@TheBarnyard15 14h

Huge Congrats to the @Broncos for moving on to @superbowl50 Let's Goooo Denver it's time to party.

Dustin Garneau ‏@dusgar13 15h

What a game @Broncos!

Colorado Rockies ‏@Rockies 15h

SUPER BOWL BOUND!

Congratulations to the @Broncos! One more to go!

And Kyle Busch and his wife were at the game, as well as the Pittsburgh game. He's a huge Broncos fan, and he said he attends as many games as he can.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Furniture Row Racing ‏@FR78Racing 17h

We know who we're rooting for. #GOBRONCOS!!!

Furniture Row Racing ‏@FR78Racing 18h

Yes! We are located deep in the ❤️ of #BroncosCountry. #GoBroncos!!!

MOtorboat
01-25-2016, 01:11 PM
She spends a lot of time in Vail.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Colorado Avalanche Retweeted
John Mitchell ‏@mitchabov 21h

My boy @Millerlite40 making it happen out there! @Broncos #AFCChampionship #respect

Colorado Avalanche ‏@Avalanche Jan 24 Denver, CO

Good luck today, @Broncos. Do it again! #BeatThePatriots

Denver Nuggets ‏@nuggets 23h

No need to bundle up because we're ready to see the @Broncos heat up! #TeamDenver

chazoe60
01-25-2016, 01:17 PM

What is "dabbing"?

tripp
01-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Vika also Dabs so...

tripp
01-25-2016, 04:46 PM
What is "dabbing"?

Skip to 0:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0xY7Y3r_j0

Dapper Dan
01-25-2016, 05:16 PM
I don't get why everyone is saying she's a fake Broncos fan because she dabs. That comment is everywhere. If you have another reason, that's fine. But it's not like Cam and the Panthers have been our division rivals. It's not like he made up the dance. He's not the first athlete to do it. He's not even the first NFL players to do it. It's a pretty silly reason to be negative about her.

tripp
01-25-2016, 05:22 PM
I don't get why everyone is saying she's a fake Broncos fan because she dabs. That comment is everywhere. If you have another reason, that's fine. But it's not like Cam and the Panthers have been our division rivals. It's not like he made up the dance. He's not the first athlete to do it. He's not even the first NFL players to do it. It's a pretty silly reason to be negative about her.

Great tennis player, I hate how she moans after every shot she does in tennis.

Dapper Dan
01-25-2016, 05:25 PM

I love how they all moan.

BroncoWave
01-25-2016, 05:32 PM

So basically you hate women's tennis then, because they basically all do it.