PDA

View Full Version : Bartender, Serve Me a "Brady Tears" Please!

OrangeHoof
01-25-2016, 12:40 AM
Okay, mixologists. Let's invent a drink we can call "Brady Tears". Only two rules. It must be the color orange and it must be incredibly sweet.

Start perhaps with some pineapple juice, add some juice from maraschino cherries, some crushed ice, some vodka and Sprite. Blend well. If not sweet enough, add some sugar.

I'm sure someone in Bronco Land can do better so, have at it. :confused:

wayninja
01-25-2016, 12:45 AM
I'm torn between my desire to create a delicious drink (because brady tears would be delicious) and my desire to fulfill my mental image that all of brady's bodily fluids are tainted with taint.

Valar Morghulis
01-25-2016, 01:50 AM
Orange juice, Tia Maria and vodka.

SR
01-25-2016, 07:17 AM
Orange juice, Tia Maria and vodka. topped with blue Curaçao

TXBRONC
01-25-2016, 08:00 AM
I'm torn between my desire to create a delicious drink (because brady tears would be delicious) and my desire to fulfill my mental image that all of brady's bodily fluids are tainted with taint.

Taint that the truth.

Davii
01-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Orange crush Soda and Southern Comfort. Garnish with an orange wedge.

The Glue Factory
01-25-2016, 10:36 AM
Okay, mixologists. Let's invent a drink we can call "Brady Tears". Only two rules. It must be the color orange and it must be incredibly sweet.
I'm sure someone in Bronco Land can do better so, have at it. :confused:

I would propose the name be changed to "Crying Brady".
Orange on the bottom and blue on the top. As you said, sweet. VERY sweet.

OrangeHoof
01-25-2016, 12:01 PM
How could I forget Orange Crush soda? Add some Mountain Dew, a shot of Coors and some vermouth.

BroncoJoe
01-25-2016, 07:09 PM
I'll just do a shot of triple sec. Not orange, but orange flavored and clear (like tears) and sweet.