PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread *Divisional Playoff Edition*: Broncos vs Steelers 01/17/16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

sneakers
01-16-2016, 10:56 PM
Go Broncos

Win a game!

http://i.imgur.com/7heeXiD.jpg

Az Snake
01-16-2016, 11:02 PM
GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE stealerz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK big ben !!!

Broncos 42
stealerz 13

Just win the game, BRONCOS!:defense:

GO BRONCOS !!!

Slick
01-16-2016, 11:09 PM
No, sneakers! No!

BroncoWave
01-16-2016, 11:46 PM
Here's to hoping this game isn't as crazy at the end as tonight's.

Canmore
01-17-2016, 12:44 AM

I don't care how crazy it is just as long as we rack up the W. GO BRONCOS!!!

NightTrainLayne
01-17-2016, 12:44 AM
I have no idea what to expect tomorrow.

But I'm stoked. Go Broncos!

pulse
01-17-2016, 01:36 AM
Physical, fancy, flashy or ugly, I don't care how we play; thriller or blowout, just be the victors, Broncos! Just WIN!

Joel
01-17-2016, 01:38 AM
I'll go with what someone said in regard to that game: Here's hoping we boringly blow out Pitt. Though the way we've played for a long time (not to mention our recent MoV) suggest there's little chance of that. Even when we hung 51 pts on Dallas during our last SB run, we still gave up 48 and needed an Int to avoid OT (or maybe even a regulation loss.) We beat the conferences other top three seeds this year, but needed OT both times despite hosting.

So part of me hopes for and another part fears a blowout, because we tend to be on the wrong side of them. I just don't want to be a winless #1 seed yet again because we yet again phoned it in and/or were too busy looking ahead; MY biggest "hope" is that Kubiak and Co. have managed to change that culture by now.

Win the game and stay healthy, Broncos: That's all I ask. Also:

Started by sneakers (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/member.php/53-sneakers), Yesterday 09:56 PM
That's at least an hour BEFORE gameday throughout the US (which, as we all know, is the only place that matters.) :tsk:

BroncoTech
01-17-2016, 04:23 AM
There's no blowouts with our defense. We know with Kubes it's going to be a close low scoring game we come out with the W and our players remain healthy. Go Broncos!!

Jaws
01-17-2016, 06:50 AM
Go Broncos!
It will be tough trying to discipline myself to get a few hours rest/sleep in the evening but an absolute must if I'm not to conk out before the outcome of the game is decided.
Most important thing though is the Broncos keep it going and don't let up at all!

Dapper Dan
01-17-2016, 08:17 AM

Valar Morghulis
01-17-2016, 09:54 AM
I have a shit load of snacks in, my pajamas and jersey laid out, the wife and kids have been briefed to leave me alone and I just picked up a litre of cola.

I am going all out!

VonDoom
01-17-2016, 10:13 AM
My stomach is already in knots. I would have felt more at ease if the Packers had won last night. If the Panthers win before us, I'll feel like I felt against the Colts last year - the top seeds haven't all won on this weekend since 2004. Crazy, right?

We built this defense to win in the playoffs. Now we have to see if that will be enough. Against a banged up Ben missing multiple weapons (I saw a crawl on ESPN last night that said no playoff team has ever been without its leading rusher and receiver from the regular season in a playoff game), we should be able to get it done.

Anyone in NYC, I'm heading to Butterfield 8 (a known Bronco haven) to watch the game and get drunk. Come celebrate (?) with me later.

MOtorboat
01-17-2016, 10:19 AM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

MOtorboat
01-17-2016, 10:19 AM
I have a shit load of snacks in, my pajamas and jersey laid out, the wife and kids have been briefed to leave me alone and I just picked up a litre of cola.

I am going all out!

Ok Farva.

GEM
01-17-2016, 10:25 AM
Rise mother******s!!! It's time to kick some Steeler ass!!!

Broncos-24
Squeelers- 13

slim
01-17-2016, 10:45 AM

I am going all out!

I want to party with this guy!

slim
01-17-2016, 10:47 AM
:defense:

:beer:

Valar Morghulis
01-17-2016, 10:52 AM
I want to party with this guy!

I am not sure you could handle that level of crazy

EastCoastBronco
01-17-2016, 10:54 AM
In the immortal words of John Elway...
"Lets go out there and play like we're capable."

That's all I ask...

Go Broncos!

slim
01-17-2016, 10:57 AM
I am not sure you could handle that level of crazy

Cola and PJs?...no way man. Maybe in my younger days.

Jaws
01-17-2016, 10:58 AM
If it gets tight in the 4th quarter I will cook a very very early breakfast for the cause.

slim
01-17-2016, 11:01 AM
If it gets tight in the 4th quarter I will cook a very very early breakfast for the cause.

I should be plenty hungry by then.

honz
01-17-2016, 11:08 AM
I woke up this morning thinking about 1 thing: the Broncos. I was being too restless in bed so my girlfriend told me to go watch TV or something while she tries to keep sleeping in. I'm now sitting here all alone just pondering all of my excitement, anxiousness, paranoia, fear, hope, and every other emotion that goes along with being a true fan of a team for so many years. I know most of you are feeling the same way I am right now, but hopefully you are not as alone as I am right now. Somebody hold me.

And did I mention, LET'S ******* GO BRONCOS!!! LET'S DO THIS BITCHES!!!

slim
01-17-2016, 11:26 AM
I woke up this morning thinking about 1 thing: the Broncos. I was being too restless in bed so my girlfriend told me to go watch TV or something while she tries to keep sleeping in. I'm now sitting here all alone just pondering all of my excitement, anxiousness, paranoia, fear, hope, and every other emotion that goes along with being a true fan of a team for so many years. I know most of you are feeling the same way I am right now, but hopefully you are not as alone as I am right now. Somebody hold me.

And did I mention, LET'S ******* GO BRONCOS!!! LET'S DO THIS BITCHES!!!

Sometimes holding yourself can be enjoyable

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-17-2016, 11:42 AM
Fired up! Ready to go! Let's go Broncos... leave it all out there on the field today. Keep the pedal to the metal from the opening kick off until the final whistle. Pound the Steelers into the ground and send a message to yourselves and the rest of the league that this team is for real and isn't gonna roll over to anyone.

Today is the perfect time to be convincingly dominant.

GEM
01-17-2016, 12:31 PM
Cola and PJs?...no way man. Maybe in my younger days.

That's his code words for coke and naked.

Bronco4ever
01-17-2016, 12:33 PM
DT better play the game of his life. No way he's going to be soft with his mom in the stands.

BroncoWave
01-17-2016, 12:36 PM
You know it's going to be a good day when honz shows up!

slim
01-17-2016, 12:40 PM
That's his code words for coke and naked.

Well that's just creepy....

MileHighCrew
01-17-2016, 12:40 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!! Huge win today!!!!

BroncoJoe
01-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Making my obligatory comment in this thread before the game. Go Broncos! See you all after the win.

Shazam!
01-17-2016, 12:44 PM
Kubiak and Co. got this, ?!$@ Pitt!

AFC Championship Game here we go!

Valar Morghulis
01-17-2016, 12:44 PM
Well that's just creepy....

Has it changed your mind about wanting to come over?

BroncoJoe
01-17-2016, 12:46 PM

I think he just booked a flight!

slim
01-17-2016, 12:47 PM

Oh no, but it will have a significant impact on the way I pack.

Valar Morghulis
01-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Joe - you are more than welcome as well - me, you, slim and a shit loads of cola and pj'ness

good times

Northman
01-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Mr. Mecklenburg made a post on FB today regarding the game. Pretty spot on.

Pittsburgh is hurt, but they're still dangerous. The Steelers are a battle tested physical team that has players on their squad who have won Super Bowls. They will play hard. They will do everything they can to get to Peyton Manning and put him out of the game in much the same way the Broncos will be getting after big Ben. The Broncos backs and receivers have fumbled lately so look for Pittsburgh to attempt to strip the ball whenever possible. The Steelers were able to force mental mistakes by the Bengals with lots of smack talking. The Broncos defense was baited into making those types of mistakes earlier in the season so look for Pittsburgh to do a lot of talking. My point is that this is the Broncos game. They only way the Steelers will win is if the Broncos turn the ball over, are thumped on special teams, and are provoked into dumb penalties. The Broncos are in the best position they could be in at this point in the season. Home field advantage, an injured opponent, and their own injured players coming back. Take care of business today and they are one step from the Super Bowl. Broncos 28 Steelers 10.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-17-2016, 01:35 PM
Watching the way Carolina's come out against Seattle... I'm optimistically hopeful we do the same.

Nomad
01-17-2016, 01:40 PM
Just win the game, BRONCOS! :defense:

MasterShake
01-17-2016, 01:45 PM
Woke up to a chilly morning here in Denver with a low hanging fog. That has all burned off now and the sun is out and we have that beautiful blue mile high sky today. I feel great about this game, and if Denver plays like they should it will be a lovely day indeed. GO BRONCOS!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/tumblr_noh76nHVWj1slgoado1_500_zpstqnxqntz.gif

gregbroncs
01-17-2016, 01:45 PM
I woke up and watched a replay of GB vs Den in the super bowl. I am so pumped for this game. The next 3 hours are going to be torture.

Northman
01-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Woke up to a chilly morning here in Denver with a low hanging fog. That has all burned off now and the sun is out and we have that beautiful blue mile high sky today. I feel great about this game, and if Denver plays like they should it will be a lovely day indeed. GO BRONCOS!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/tumblr_noh76nHVWj1slgoado1_500_zpstqnxqntz.gif

Yea, Missy and i will be going to the Bronco gathering at a local bar that is usually the home for Eagles and Ravens fans. We have been as a group slowly turning it into a Broncos hot spot. Will be a great day. :)

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 02:12 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 3m

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will attend Broncos-Steelers game in Denver #9news #9sports

wayninja
01-17-2016, 02:28 PM
Mr. Mecklenburg made a post on FB today regarding the game. Pretty spot on.

Karl is one smart dude.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 02:38 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 16m

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell visited this morning with Broncos owner Pat Bowlen #9News #9sports

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 02:41 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m

#Broncos Manning out testing foot and throwing passes to his new favorite receiver Jordan Taylor... New outdoor routine for Manning pregame

Krugan
01-17-2016, 02:52 PM
If at the end of the day, we can say, this team played a full game, and gave it their all, the scoreboard wont matter.

just play a full game, play broncos football.

Northman
01-17-2016, 02:56 PM
If at the end of the day, we can say, this team played a full game, and gave it their all, the scoreboard wont matter.

just play a full game, play broncos football.

To some degree yes, i can live with it but it would still be a vast disappointment considering how beaten up the opponent is and the homefield advantage again. At some point the team has to get over the hump and take advantage of these situations.

slim
01-17-2016, 03:07 PM
I hope all our old friends are able to join is in a victory celebration tonight.

Dread, NTL, Cheese, Clay, The Horsemen, Gator....

slim
01-17-2016, 03:13 PM
BDB, Nut, Buff's mom...

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 03:18 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 18m

Broncos inactives include Trevor Siemian, Juwan Thompson, Shiloh Keo #9news #9sports

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 36m

Peyton Manning out throwing early to his pet receiver Jordan Taylor. Manning hasn't come out for early throwing in 3 years #9News #9Sports

slim
01-17-2016, 03:20 PM
"pet receiver"...that isn't insulting at all.

VonDoom
01-17-2016, 03:24 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 18m

Broncos inactives include Trevor Siemian, Juwan Thompson, Shiloh Keo #9news #9sports

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 36m

Peyton Manning out throwing early to his pet receiver Jordan Taylor. Manning hasn't come out for early throwing in 3 years #9News #9Sports

Thompson was apparently sick. I don't like only 2 RBs though, given that CJ always gets banged up

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 03:25 PM
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 11m

Broncos inactives: G/C Sam Brenner, CB Lorenzo Doss, S Shiloh Keo, NT Darius Kilgo, G Robert Myers Jr., QB... http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0480469032684753672-4 …

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 30m

Manning has told coaches, etc... with #Broncos how good Jordan Taylor has been in those workouts. And coaches have seen the video.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 31m

If #Broncos practice squad WR Jordan Taylor makes roster in '16, one reason why will be all the work he did w/Manning in Manning's rehab.

Davii
01-17-2016, 03:33 PM
I'm excited for this game. I have a feeling we're about to see what it means to play your best football in the playoffs. The defense is going to prove the last Pitt game was an aberration, and Peyton is going to play like his legacy is on hr line.

I don't know what the final score will be, but I don't see us losing this game. Kicking, screaming, fighting, winning. Go Broncos!

ShaneFalco
01-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Go Broncos.

Davii
01-17-2016, 03:36 PM
I'm glad to see Keo inactive. Not because I don't like him, but because it means we're not starting street safeties this time around. Pitt will actually face our defense this time.

Joel
01-17-2016, 03:55 PM

I am going all out!
You misspelled "pyjamas." :tongue: It's funny, because many Americans pronounce it that way (i.e. like the "y" in "rhythm") but NONE of us spell it that way.

Anyway, enjoy SNF, as all of us hopefully will.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 03:59 PM
Troy Renck Retweeted
9NEWS Sports Denver ‏@9NEWSSports 2h

.@DemaryiusT Mom Katina Smith will be wearing this custom made jersey today #9News (courtesy Michelle Martinez)

you can see it on Troy's twitter link - troy renck twitter

wayninja
01-17-2016, 04:00 PM
I'm excited for this game. I have a feeling we're about to see what it means to play your best football in the playoffs. The defense is going to prove the last Pitt game was an aberration, and Peyton is going to play like his legacy is on hr line.

I don't know what the final score will be, but I don't see us losing this game. Kicking, screaming, fighting, winning. Go Broncos!

Big ben will throw a laser beam pass that cuts ware and von miller in half while completing a TD pass to an inactive Brown.

Steelers - 314, Broncos - 1, somehow.

Joel
01-17-2016, 04:03 PM
Thompson was apparently sick. I don't like only 2 RBs though, given that CJ always gets banged up
It doesn't bode well for our run-heavy gameplan, especially against a D whose hallmark is getting away with playing dirty. My biggest concern is my perpetual one:

They stuff our run because we can't block, forcing us to pass, which they ALSO stuff because we can't block. Our interior line's a lot better, which should help us run, but our tackles are still so bad, and the Steelers so dirty, that deactivating Siemian could be as dangerous as deactivating Thompson.

SR
01-17-2016, 04:03 PM
You misspelled "pyjamas." :tongue: It's funny, because many Americans pronounce it that way (i.e. like the "y" in "rhythm") but NONE of us spell it that way. Anyway, enjoy SNF, as all of us hopefully will.

I have literally never heard anyone say "pajamas" the way you spelled it.

ShaneFalco
01-17-2016, 04:04 PM
i hope DT goes off for his mama

Joel
01-17-2016, 04:07 PM
I have literally never heard anyone say "pajamas" the way you spelled it.
Well, there's a fine line between "pah" and "pih" (kind of a schwa thing happening there,) so maybe it's just my ears. The comment mainly reminded me of a big Pajamas vs. Pyjamas debate years ago at another site, especially when he later spelled "liter" as "litre" (darned Normans ruined Britain! :mad:) Then again, the main advocate for "pyjamas" then was a Kiwi, not a Brit, so maybe it's more of an antipodean thing.

Joel
01-17-2016, 04:09 PM
i hope DT goes off for his mama
"WHAT'D you say about my mama (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cFgVkpS04U)?!"

"Nothing—we don't want any trouble—"

*BANG, BANG, BANG*

VonDoom
01-17-2016, 04:10 PM
Schofield is starting. Ugh. Sorry, Gem

Denver Native (Carol)

That Schofield is starting is a direction reflection of #Broncos game plan IMO.. They want to establish the run.

BORDERLINE
Ok fellas lets do this. From being counted out to a 1st seed. Manning returns and the defense looks healthy. Time to ball out. Finish drives let's not settle for 3 and put this game out of reach early

pulse
01-17-2016, 04:18 PM
Just win, Broncos.

wayninja
Let's show the Steelers why our seed is so much better than their seed!

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 32s

Other thing with Schofield in there. Manning gets rid of the ball quickly. Sacks shouldn't be issue. Issue will be hits on Manning.

Joel
01-17-2016, 04:20 PM

That Schofield is starting is a direction reflection of #Broncos game plan IMO.. They want to establish the run.
ALREADY sick of hearing this: Didn't we RUN better when Polumbus came in vs. SD? It's not that Schofield's a better run blocker but Polumbus a better pass blocker, it's that Schofield sucks at EVERYTHING, letting fast guys by and big guys through him in pass AND run blocking. The best I can say is that I hope our coaches don't wait till the second half to make the switch this time, because against a good team in the playoffs that might be waiting too long.

Mind, I'm not saying Polumbus is a world beater, but he is our second best OT (depressing as that is.)

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 32s

Other thing with Schofield in there. Manning gets rid of the ball quickly. Sacks shouldn't be issue. Issue will be hits on Manning.
Yes, and we've been surviving on that since Mannings arrival, too—except in PLAYOFF games vs. Baltimore, Seattle and Indy, when the opposition was good enough we couldn't just beat them with Mannings pre-snap reads and quick releases. We need TACKLES, not glorified guards who aren't even good at that.

slim
01-17-2016, 04:21 PM

I just hope they don't throw it more than 20 times....

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 04:22 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 25s

Sunny and 43F today. #PITvsDEN

tripp
01-17-2016, 04:23 PM
Please please please no stupid penalties that prolong drives.

Nomad
01-17-2016, 04:24 PM
Defibrillator out....check. :lol:

slim
Please please please no stupid penalties that prolong drives.

They are going to get baited...gotta play smart.

Denver Native (Carol)
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 30m

DeMarcus Ware is wearing a brace on his left knee. Tried it in practice this week, said he thought he would wear it in game.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 47m

Omar Bolden, Emmanuel Sanders and Jordan Norwood catching punts in warm-ups for #Broncos.

Davii
01-17-2016, 04:29 PM
ALREADY sick of hearing this: Didn't we RUN better when Polumbus came in vs. SD? It's not that Schofield's a better run blocker but Polumbus a better pass blocker, it's that Schofield sucks at EVERYTHING, letting fast guys by and big guys through him in pass AND run blocking. The best I can say is that I hope our coaches don't wait till the second half to make the switch this time, because against a good team in the playoffs that might be waiting too long.

Mind, I'm not saying Polumbus is a world beater, but he is our second best OT (depressing as that is.)

Yes, and we've been surviving on that since Mannings arrival, too—except in PLAYOFF games vs. Baltimore, Seattle and Indy, when the opposition was good enough we couldn't just beat them with Mannings pre-snap reads and quick releases. We need TACKLES, not glorified guards who aren't even good at that.

Coaches obviously feel we ran better due to Peyton getting us in the right play call and San Diego play call rather than Tyler being in at RT. Whole I think Tyler helped, we didn't run behind him every play.

We shall see. GO BRONCOS!!!

Joel
01-17-2016, 04:30 PM
I just hope they don't throw it more than 20 times....
I hope we can pass from under center and run out of shotgun: Life's much easier when the D doesn't know the play pre-snap.

Enjoy the game, folks, and I'll see ya'll at halftime—if I haven't hung myself yet....

wayninja
01-17-2016, 04:30 PM
If the coaches didn't warn our players of the Steelers Master Baiting ways, then they should go **** themselves.

I feel good about that sentence.

Davii
01-17-2016, 04:31 PM
Wish I was there!!!!

NightTrainLayne
01-17-2016, 04:32 PM
Good luck Broncos!

I'll see you all after the game.

Nomad
01-17-2016, 04:33 PM
Gametime!! Hell Yeah! Go BRONCOS! :defense:

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 04:34 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 53s53 seconds ago

A spring in the defenders' steps as they come through the tunnel. Despite the towels, the stadium is pretty awash in orange. Game time.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m

The defense will be introduced individually -- as it should, being the top-ranked D in the NFL.

wayninja
How many gloves is Peyton wearing? What are his statistics in this exact weather? What's the condition his foot? Does it know that Schofield is blocking for it?

It's not gametime until all of this stuff has been talked about by the crew.

slim
Holy balls I am pumped!

This one's for Bruton!

aberdien
01-17-2016, 04:35 PM
Let's do this.

DenBronx
01-17-2016, 04:39 PM
It's knockout time punks!!! #orangecrush #noflyzone #monalisaisscared

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 04:40 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 40s

.@Broncos win the toss as the @Steelers call tails. Denver defers its option.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 35s

Today's @Broncos captains for the coin toss: Todd Davis, Peyton Manning and Von Miller.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m

.@TheREALrodSmith is on the sideline, looking resplendent in a suit and orange tie. Gave an embrace to Peyton Manning.

GEM
It's time! Beat that effing rapist right the **** out of Denver. Protect the young ladies of CO! :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:GO BRONCOS:salute:

wayninja
01-17-2016, 04:41 PM
I think Simms has it right, Ben's shoulder is fine (or at least fine enough to play classic Big Ben ball). Any hope that the injury is going to be severely limiting is fruitless.

But Brown being out is big for them. We didn't have an answer for him in the second half last game. Now that's a non-issue.

Heartening to see TONS of orange and not a lot of yellow.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
My heart fluttered.

Davii
Let's go Defense!!!!!!!!

weazel
01-17-2016, 04:42 PM
big throw to show Broncos he is healthy, his shoulder will feel worse throughout the day though

aberdien
01-17-2016, 04:42 PM
Big time defense.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-17-2016, 04:43 PM
That's how we do! Great series defensively.

Mike
Nice play

wayninja
Good first series by the defense. They don't look flat, I'll give em that!

aberdien
Hell yeah Bolden

tomjonesrocks
Nostra-TJR is shocked at his slight inaccuracy in the morning game. Misunderstood Carolina tears of joy for tears of sadness.

No matter. I see great strife today in Denver. Great strife. Much stress and fumbles and interceptions.

Broncos overcoming a late 24-21 4th quarter deficit for 28-21 victory is coming into view...

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Omar Bolden! Woooooooooooooooooo!

Jaws
Ooh nice return

wayninja
Great start!

Davii
TJ sniffed that out pre-snap! Great job D! VERY glad to see our D at mostly full strength. Great job Bolden! !!!!!

aberdien
01-17-2016, 04:44 PM
Atta boy DT

wayninja
Good zip on the ball from Manning. That's positive.

sneakers
anyone else nervous as hell?

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-17-2016, 04:45 PM
NO... stop dropping the ball DT!

wayninja
C'mon DT!

Davii
Drop by DT

aberdien
Not atta boy DT

tomjonesrocks
Dropped pass from DT...

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Manning's arm looks awesome. Hillman needs to go forward at the end there.

Davii
Good job Ronnie. Way to keep working.

wayninja
anyone else nervous as hell?

Yes. I'm nervous that the steelers could sustain life threatening injuries to their large intestines.

aberdien
01-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Put Brock in and go for QB sneak.

wayninja
I'd honestly go for it.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Damn it.... no points is better than none. Encouraging start though.

GEM
Have it wrapped for you and fail for td. Bs!

wayninja
01-17-2016, 04:47 PM
Damn it.... no points is better than none. Encouraging start though.

No point is equivalent to no points. Just sayin. :D

Joel
Back for a sec to note: First play was a pass from under center, for a first down.

I Eat Staples
Kicking on 4th and 1 is always wrong. This is a statistical fact that coaches are too dumb and/or stubborn to accept.

GEM
Quit settling for fg's!

Mike
It seems like all it takes to stall this offense is 1 misplay...sack, penalty, or dropped pass.

slim
01-17-2016, 04:48 PM
Cm on DT get your head in the game

Nomad
Field position fail. 3 points are better than none, but.....

wayninja
Kicking on 4th and 1 is always wrong. This is a statistical fact that coaches are too dumb and/or stubborn to accept.

Kicking or punting? Or either?

Edmonton Bronco Fan
No point is equivalent to no points. Just sayin. :D

Haha, Fingers thinking quicker than my brain at the moment.

I Eat Staples
01-17-2016, 04:49 PM
Kicking or punting? Or either?

Either.

Obviously with common sense exceptions such as when you have a 3 possession lead in the 4th quarter and the ball on your side of the field, or something crazy like that.

wayninja
Haha, Fingers thinking quicker than my brain at the moment.

Well, no brain is better than none!

slim
It seems like all it takes to stall this offense is 1 misplay...sack, penalty, or dropped pass.

Pretty universal truth throughout the NFL

GEM
01-17-2016, 04:50 PM
Look at all that orange in the stands! :rockon:!!!

wayninja
01-17-2016, 04:50 PM
Either.

Obviously with common sense exceptions such as when you have a 3 possession lead in the 4th quarter and the ball on your side of the field, or something crazy like that.

I'd have preferred going for it, but I'm not sure I totally agree that they are both the same calculation. Getting that first score has a psychology associated with it. I'm ok with that call.

wayninja
01-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Another quick 3 and out would be tits.

aberdien
Tackle that mfer.

weazel
Nostra-TJR is shocked at his slight inaccuracy in the morning game. Misunderstood Carolina tears of joy for tears of sadness.

No matter. I see great strife today in Denver. Great strife. Much stress and fumbles and interceptions.

Broncos overcoming a late 24-21 4th quarter deficit for 28-21 victory is coming into view...

NostraTJR is drunk... cant overcome a deficit of 24-21 to win 28-21.

Mike
Shit effort by Harris

Edmonton Bronco Fan
What the hell happened to our defense there. Horrible angles.

GEM
01-17-2016, 04:52 PM
Harris...wtf!

wayninja
Jesus Harris. Way to give the dude nitrous.

tripp
Come on Chris Harris... you're better than that

Jaws
Poop, that was too easy.

tomjonesrocks
Gain of at least 30 on 3rd and long.

weazel
Talib was being held like a MF'r

I Eat Staples
01-17-2016, 04:53 PM
**** man, Harris is so slow. His only major weakness but PIT is a really bad matchup for him.

Mike
wow

tripp
**** that would've been good for atleast 15 yards..

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 41s

#Broncos Chris Harris looks uncomfortable w left shoulder. Couldn't push WR out of bounds. Took himself out of game and threw helmet

wayninja
Settle down defense bitches!

tomjonesrocks
Bryant is going to have a huge game.

wayninja
01-17-2016, 04:54 PM
They'll go for it.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Stop em D!

tripp
They got so many quick receivers, this will be a short 5 yard slant

weazel
01-17-2016, 04:55 PM
If Harris can't cover him then throw Roby out there...

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 40s

Harris returns to the game. He's wearing extra padding on his left shoulder... Bears watching..

wayninja
I call a big ben sneak.

BORDERLINE
Damn I taught Harris was healthy

wayninja

Harris returns to the game. He's wearing extra padding on his left shoulder... Bears watching..

Why are the bears watching? Is fox interested in Harris?

sneakers
yessssssssssss

tripp
01-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Huge stop by Talib. A little scared by Steelers aggressiveness.

tomjonesrocks
Wow. Aggressive call

I Eat Staples
Good decision, terrible play, and a huge stop for our defense.

wayninja
That was a ballsy calls by the steelers. Too ballsy, and it backfired.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Talib... holy ****. Too close for comfort.

Jaws
Haha suckers

Mike
Don't think this game is going to be a gimme.

Nomad
Good job :defense:

GEM
**** yes, Talib!!!

Poet
Destroy them.

weazel
Why are the bears watching? Is fox interested in Harris?

the bears smell the womens' blood on Big Ben

Nomad

No one does.

tomjonesrocks
01-17-2016, 04:57 PM
The Steelers are going to score today. Let's see if Denver can.

Mike
No one does.

I don't know, I heard some fans acting like this was essentially another bye week....

GEM
Anyone who thought pittsburgh was a gimme is just silly!

sneakers
That was a ballsy calls by the steelers. Too ballsy, and it backfired.

I am ok with them being ballsy, our defense can cover that

Denver Native (Carol)
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m

Harris had his shoulder wrapped throughout the week ... the wrap on his shoulder down his left arm is visible from under his jersey.

tripp
01-17-2016, 04:58 PM

Not unless we bury Big Ben early and make him feel uncomfortable. A lot of quick throws, no time to get to him.

I Eat Staples
Don't know why you don't just run the ball on 4th and 1. I'm sure the deep pass wasn't Ben's first option, but jeez, spread them out and run it for 1 yard. It's not hard.

Thanks for the gift!

wayninja
I'm a bit surprised how many shots they are making ben take. While I feel like his injury is probably overstated.... it's not nothing. I wonder how many of those throws he can accurate make today.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Time for The Sheriff to lead us on a TD drive.

ShaneFalco
01-17-2016, 04:59 PM
put cj in on 3rd and 2..... wtf.

aberdien
wtf was that

ShaneFalco
so stupid. Hillman not a powerback...

wayninja
WTF was that? Some sort of trick play?

Mike
Well that worked

weazel
lame

I Eat Staples
Lol direct snap to Hillman...Kubiak you ******* idiot.

tripp
I hate Hillman as our starter. Need CJ in.

tomjonesrocks
Cute, and punt

aberdien
Kayvon you badass.

slim
01-17-2016, 05:00 PM
That was stupid

BroncoWave
Well that fooled them not at all.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Why are we running Hillman on 3rd and short? Why?

Mike
Great effort there

wayninja
Wow, great special teams by Webster.

Denver Native (Carol)
Great punt - great play by Webster

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Hell of a play by Kayvon Webster.

Davii
What a job by Kayvon!

tomjonesrocks
01-17-2016, 05:01 PM
Hillman up the gut. Yeah even with trickery I don't like it

wayninja
Can we cut out the bullshit trick plays and just play football?

BORDERLINE
Ok let's not do that direct snap to Hillman OK. And what a great play on the ball by Kayvon

Edmonton Bronco Fan
WTF was that? Some sort of trick play?

I thought it was gonna go over Hillman's head.

Nomad
I don't know, I heard some fans acting like this was essentially another bye week....

:lol: they'll be rudely awakened. This game will be a nailbiter

Denver Native (Carol)
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 24s

Omar Bolden being treated on the field ... bad news.

tripp
Why are we running Hillman on 3rd and short? Why?

Appears game plan hasn't changed at all since the regular season.

I Eat Staples
01-17-2016, 05:02 PM
Direct snaps to runningbacks are ******* retarded. Running the ball on 3rd and short is good...but why TELL the other team you're definitely going to run it right up the middle? Dumb as shit.

Dzone
01-17-2016, 05:02 PM
3rd and short- Hillman up the gut almost every damn time...

Denver Native (Carol)
01-17-2016, 05:03 PM
roy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 21s

Remember Chris Harris entered this game with deep bone bruise on left shoulder. Looks fine in coverage. But tackling is difficult w 1 arm

wayninja
Need some pressure on Big ben... so far nothing.

tripp
3rd and short- Hillman up the gut almost every damn time...

Every time.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Appears game plan hasn't changed at all since the regular season.

Enough to drive you insane. Even John Fox wasn't this stubborn.

weazel
let's see Brock! :behindsofa:

wayninja
01-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Enough to drive you insane. Even John Fox wasn't this stubborn.

But it was different, because this time there was a whole layer of retarded added.

ShaneFalco
Hillman up the gut. Yeah even with trickery I don't like it

seriously why run an outside runner up the middle?

CJ should always be in there on 3rd and short

tomjonesrocks
Damn that orange is beautiful. Nice job ticket holders at least reselling to Broncos fans.

weazel
Can't get any pressure on Ruthlessraper

Mike
01-17-2016, 05:05 PM
Glad our defense is good.

wayninja
Big ben is not accurate at all so far. That's a good thing.

tripp
Steelers O-line has looked solid so far. Hope we wear them down. This is where they're missing Antonio Brown

Nomad
Von getting bear hugged....BS

aberdien
Ben's accuracy is shot. That's good for us.

ShaneFalco
rofl nice punt

wayninja
Terrible punt!

aberdien
#SpecialTeamsWinsChampionships

Davii
Nice kick! Lolololololol

BroncoWave
seriously why run an outside runner up the middle?

CJ should always be in there on 3rd and short

So are you a Broncos fan now, buddy? :D

Mike
Better get more than 3 out of this with this field position

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Starting at the 31... no excuses. We have to get a TD here.

tomjonesrocks
01-17-2016, 05:06 PM
I see a Broncos fumble here. Sorry. That's Denver football. A gift like this generally is wasted.

Davii
Von is getting mugged.

tripp
That was probably the hardest run I've seen Hillman run all year

weazel
Von getting bear hugged....BS

every play, every game... nothing to see here

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-17-2016, 05:07 PM
Hillman on short yardage again.

BroncoWave
That was probably the hardest run I've seen Hillman run all year

He's had plenty of runs like that this year. The idea he never breaks tackles is a myth.

wayninja
Ok, 3rd and 2. Let's mix it up and send hillman up the middle.

ShaneFalco
sigh....

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 23s

Bolden hurt is knee.. His return is questionbable. #Broncos

weazel
hmmmmm that was awesome

tripp
This offense looks bored

BroncoWave
Manning doesn't scare them at all.

Davii
01-17-2016, 05:08 PM
**** guys, come on. We need to start distancing ourselves.

Nomad
Damnit...

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Is CJ going to see the field today? Kubiak seems to hate him. There's no excuse not to be utilizing a RB who runs like he does on short situations.

aberdien
Offense needs to get it together.

BORDERLINE
come on fellas 4&1 4&2 we need to convert these and put 7 settling for 3 is not what we want

Denver Native (Carol)

Max Garcia dealt with groin injury this week. Vasquez and Mathis playing at guard spots.

GEM
Idiots...could be up 14-0 right now ******* infuriating!!!!