PDA

View Full Version : remind me...

weazel
01-15-2016, 10:50 AM
what date does the new schedule usually come out? We are thinking about going to the game in New Orleans but it has to fall into certain dates to work around my wife's teaching schedule.

BTW, who else would be up to hitting that game?

Davii
01-15-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure on when it comes out but there are quite a few people who have said they would love to come, and some that have already said they certainly will.

I don't remember everyone that rogered up, but definitely me, BroncoWave, SeeingRed, Spikerman, TNed, and a few others all said interested at least. There is no doubt I will be there. Come down! If we get enough people I will throw a bbq/party or something at my house.

weazel
01-15-2016, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure on when it comes out but there are quite a few people who have said they would love to come, and some that have already said they certainly will.

I don't remember everyone that rogered up, but definitely me, BroncoWave, SeeingRed, Spikerman, TNed, and a few others all said interested at least. There is no doubt I will be there. Come down! If we get enough people I will throw a bbq/party or something at my house.

Let's get a thread started...

Davii
01-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Let's get a thread started...

On it.

VonDoom
01-15-2016, 11:51 AM
what date does the new schedule usually come out? We are thinking about going to the game in New Orleans but it has to fall into certain dates to work around my wife's teaching schedule.

BTW, who else would be up to hitting that game?

The schedule is released a week or two before the draft, probably mid-April or so.

BroncoNut
01-15-2016, 11:53 AM
I'd like to go. when and where?

Dapper Dan
01-15-2016, 11:59 AM
I'm guessing the game will be a Sunday.

weazel
01-15-2016, 12:39 PM
I'd like to go. when and where?

we are all meeting August 12 in Sheboygan, Wisconsinon at the Dennys bathroom at 10 AM exactly. Don't miss out.

Davii
01-15-2016, 12:51 PM
we are all meeting August 12 in Sheboygan, Wisconsinon at the Dennys bathroom at 10 exactly AM. Don't miss out.

Kick his ass Seabass!

LawDog
01-15-2016, 02:19 PM
we are all meeting August 12 in Sheboygan, Wisconsinon at the Dennys bathroom at 10 AM exactly. Don't miss out.

Ladies room this time or Gents like last year?