PDA

View Full Version : Broncos add three more reserve-future signees

Denver Native (Carol)
01-12-2016, 06:38 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- After adding four reserve-future signees last week to begin filling out the 90-man offseason roster, the Broncos picked up three more on Tuesday, signing tight end Manasseh Garner, punter Will Johnson and offensive tackle Darrion Weems.

Garner (6-foot-2, 240 pounds) was one of the players the Broncos brought in for a December tryout, working out at the UCHealth Training center on Dec. 15. He also had a brief stint with the Bills on their practice squad in Week 17 and spent two weeks with the Browns in the preseason before being waived Aug. 25.

The 23-year-old also had an early-autumn stint in the three-team FXFL, playing running back for the Brooklyn Bolts. Garner played 23 games in two seasons at the University of Pittsburgh after transferring from Wisconsin, where he played 20 games in 2010 and 2011.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-add-three-more-reserve-future-signees/089248c6-b8b5-47f5-b57a-3155cce52d30

CrazyHorse
01-12-2016, 07:24 PM
A punter? I'm glad Colquitt will have some competition.

Dapper Dan
01-13-2016, 11:37 PM
A punter? I'm glad Colquitt will have some competition.

I'm guessing it will be similar to last year. Bring in a punter, Colquitt can either take less money or leave. It worked last year. I honestly don't think the FO bluffs.

Az Snake
01-13-2016, 11:46 PM
I'm guessing it will be similar to last year. Bring in a punter, Colquitt can either take less money or leave. It worked last year. I honestly don't think the FO bluffs.

No good keeping Coldkick for less money;
He's still going to keep giving away field position.

If the Broncos keep him, they need to convert every 3rd down.

Dapper Dan
01-13-2016, 11:54 PM
No good keeping Coldkick for less money;
He's still going to keep giving away field position.

If the Broncos keep him, they need to convert every 3rd down.

no.

Ravage!!!
01-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Yeah.. I don't care if Colquit signs for less money. I don't want to get rid of him because of his pay check. I want to get rid of him because I think he's a very mediocre punter.

Dapper Dan
01-14-2016, 09:10 PM
Yeah.. I don't care if Colquit signs for less money. I don't want to get rid of him because of his pay check. I want to get rid of him because I think he's a very mediocre punter.

So he's an average punter and you want to get rid of him so we could possibly be stuck with a below average punter? Sounds great.

Valar Morghulis
01-15-2016, 01:17 AM
So he's an average punter and you want to get rid of him so we could possibly be stuck with a below average punter? Sounds great.

Remove Colquitt's college career and you would hate him too.

I could punt it further using my bad foot, or my penis

tomjonesrocks
01-15-2016, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't even mind the Broncos spending a draft pick on a punter at this point. Continuously giving opposing teams great field position is a big deal.