PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Injury Updates?

OldschoolFreak
01-08-2016, 11:45 AM
I saw on Monday that Chris Harris had an MRI that was negative and that he was "good to go". The same article mentioned that Ware and Stewart were also slated to receive MRIs after the SD game. It's been almost a week and I haven't seen any update on the injuries to the other two. I'd assume they are fine since no news is generally good news but can anyone confirm their MRIs were negative too?

SR
01-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Look at the practice/press conference/whatever else thread.

Joel
01-08-2016, 01:47 PM
That's what I did, as always, but there's not a whole lot on our injuries, and little of that specific. But I believe the players were off till Thursday, and since we aren't playing this week there's no league requirement the team tell anyone anything about injuries. Cross your fingers and pray, because we were already banged up in several key places, and several more starters took a seat for the end of the SD game, even though it was a tight one we desperately needed to win.

OldschoolFreak
01-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Ask and you shall receive! Finally an update today on Ware...looks like he's fine. Still nothing on Stewart.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/08/mri-on-demarcus-wares-knee-comes-back-clean/