PDA

View Full Version : Fifth Annual Broncos Forums Hall of Fame Voting

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Hi all, it's the new year again, which means it's time for the fifth installment of the Broncos Forums Hall of Fame Voting. Can't believe it's already year 5 of this.

As a reminder, these 20 members make up the current BFHOF. Please don't vote for them again this year.

aberdien
AGap
BroncoJoe
BroncoWave
pnbronco

Buff
King87
MasterShake
SeeingRed
Slick

Davii
GEM
MOtorboat
NightTrainLayne
Topscribe

Denver Native (Carol)
Dreadnought
dogfish
G_Money
Tned

Note:
A new wrinkle this year, as voted on by the members in a poll I did a few years ago, is that posters who go 3 years without receiving a single vote will be removed from future ballots in the interest of shortening this ever-growing list. I lost my sheet from year 2, so this will make the first time I can get 3 straight years of data. Anyone who has not gotten a vote the last two years and doesn't get one this year will not be on the list moving forward. The EXCEPTION to this is if you simply cast a vote. Anyone who votes is exempt from being removed from the ballot, so keep that in mind.

Eligibility Rules:
You must have been a member for at least 4 years as of 2016 (So you must have joined by 2012 or earlier)
You must have at least 4000 posts. (Avg. of 1000 per year)

Voting Rules:
DON'T POST YOUR VOTES IN THIS THREAD! THEY WILL NOT COUNT IF YOU DO
Rank your top 5 posters IN ORDER
First place votes will be worth 5 points, second place 4 points, and so on and so forth
After voting concludes, the top 5 in points will be the Hall of Fame class of 2016
If there is a tie for 5th, all tied members will be inducted
You may NOT vote for yourself. A vote for yourself will not count.

Please PM your votes to me, BroncoWave. Any votes posted in this thread will not count. Voting will conclude on January 8, 2016 at 10:00 PM EST.

Here is the list of the posters eligible for this year's Hall of Fame Class. They are posted in alphabetical order to avoid bias in the order of the list. Posters with a (*) by his or her name are on the ballot for the first time.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
BeefStew25
BigDaddyBronco
Bronco9798
broncofaninfla
broncolingus
chazoe60
CoachChaz
CrazyHorse
DallasChief
Dapper Dan
Day1BroncoFan
DenBronx
Dzone
Elevation inc
elsid13
FanInAZ
frauschieze
gnomeflinger
honz
HORSEPOWER 56
I Eat Staples*
Jaded
jhildebrand
Joel
Kapaibro
Lancane
LRtagger
Mike
MileHighCrew
NightTerror218
Nomad
Northman
OB
OrangeHoof
PatriotsGuy
Pudge*
Ravage!!!
Rex
ShaneFalco*
shank
Shazam!
silkamilkamonico
Skinny
slim
sneakers
spikerman
Thnikkaman
Timmy!
tomjonesrocks
Traveler
tubby
turftoad
TXBRONC
underrated29
WARHORSE
wayninja
weazel
Ziggy

Hope everyone has fun with this and good luck to all the candidates!

Northman
01-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Chances are i will never get into this thing but its of small consequence. But props to you for running and sticking with it Wave, you've done a great job and i think it was a great idea to show appreciation to some of the better posters and fans. I know its tedious and stupid to some but when you have so many members its nice to know people appreciate your input one way or the other. PM'd you who i think should be entered this year. \m/

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Chances are i will never get into this thing but its of small consequence. But props to you for running and sticking with it Wave, you've done a great job and i think it was a great idea to show appreciation to some of the better posters and fans. I know its tedious and stupid to some but when you have so many members its nice to know people appreciate your input one way or the other. PM'd you who i think should be entered this year. \m/

Thanks, buddy! Happy to do it and glad people still appreciate it.

aberdien
01-01-2016, 04:06 PM
#TeamWTE

slim
01-01-2016, 04:11 PM
#TeamWTE

Pags > WTE

underrated29
01-01-2016, 04:17 PM
I'm always curious on this. Is there a way to see who is still actively posting?

Valar Morghulis
01-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Voted, did you get it wave?

slim
01-01-2016, 04:22 PM
I'm always curious on this. Is there a way to see who is still actively posting?

Yes.

chazoe60
01-01-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm the TD of the MB.

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 04:28 PM

Yep, just click their name and then click "view latest posts". This is how I weed people off of the list who have stopped posting. As long as they have posted at least once within the last year I keep them on.

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 04:28 PM
Voted, did you get it wave?

Yep! Thanks!

slim
01-01-2016, 04:39 PM
I'm the TD of the MB.

Total Douche?

chazoe60
01-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Total Douche?

Exactly.

slim
01-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Exactly.

This is not true. We all know who the TD of the MB is...

OrangeHoof
01-01-2016, 05:12 PM
I already guessed I would receive fewer votes than WTE - who is banned and not on the ballot - even before I started scrolling down.

slim
01-01-2016, 05:13 PM
I already guessed I would receive fewer votes than WTE - who is banned and not on the ballot - even before I started scrolling down.

Don't give up so easily!

Timmy!
01-01-2016, 05:40 PM
I'm the TD of the MB.

Ha. Please.

Pudge
01-01-2016, 05:59 PM
First year of eligibility! I'd like to thank everyone in advance for their votes.

spikerman
01-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Once the voting is over are you going to announce who is joining me on the "removed from consideration" list?

LawDog
01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
At the rate I'm going, I won't make the post threshold for another 25 years. I rely on quality, not quantity.

spikerman
01-01-2016, 06:22 PM
At the rate I'm going, I won't make the post threshold for another 25 years. I rely on quality, not quantity.

And you often have quality posts so mission accomplished.

Valar Morghulis
01-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Once the voting is over are you going to announce who is joining me on the "removed from consideration" list?

As your campaign manager I think you should be confident, not coy.

Your a good damn governmental hitman, you deserve your place on the BF HOF along with the inevitable anonymous tribute on the wall of Langley that you will receive for your covert work on the name of freedom.

Vote team Spiker.

(The dude also gave me my game ticket - for free, unless you count the hand job)

(That he insisted on giving me)

Valar Morghulis
01-01-2016, 06:27 PM
And you often have quality posts so mission accomplished.

Stop flirting with the competition

LawDog
01-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Dave's at a pub, several pints in apparently.

Valar Morghulis
01-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Dave's at a pub, several pints in apparently.

What part of my post was "too much"?

LawDog
01-01-2016, 06:33 PM
What part of my post was "too much"?

Your recollection of who handled who is fuzzy.

Edit, whom handled who? Shit, I don't care today.

Valar Morghulis
01-01-2016, 06:34 PM

You are not going to get me on a legal technicality.

I object.

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 06:35 PM

Edit, whom handled who? Shit, I don't care today.

Who handled whom.

spikerman
01-01-2016, 06:54 PM
Who handled whom.
Snob

Northman
01-01-2016, 07:03 PM

You wont have to worry about that.

LawDog
01-01-2016, 07:25 PM
You are not going to get me on a legal technicality.

I object.

Overruled

Edit, more properly it would have been "objection, misstates the testimony", but I still overrule the objection.

spikerman
01-01-2016, 08:50 PM
You wont have to worry about that.

Lol, football officials never get in the Hall of Fame. :)

SR
01-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Hey guys don't forget to nominate King.

Devilspawn
01-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Is there an Elders Committee? I don't think I can do 4000 posts whilst sober.

Northman
01-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Hey guys don't forget to nominate King.

Why? He is already in there one to many times.

Nomad
01-01-2016, 10:31 PM
I see eligible names missing. Can we do write ins?

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 10:37 PM
I see eligible names missing. Can we do write ins?

I responded to your PM on this. I am open to the idea of write-ins though. I don't want to insert that this year because voting has already started and I don't want to make people have to redo their entire ballots, but I am open to this idea in the future. It would be up to if the majority would want that.

Foochacho
01-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Fifth annual, huh. Seems like five years too long. I'll probably never reach 4000 posts. But if I ever do I will happily drop myself out of contention. A better thread would be the "hall of lame" awards. Shane Falco, and whoever made that "peyton playing possum" thread get my vote.

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Fifth annual, huh. Seems like five years too long. I'll probably never reach 4000 posts. But if I ever do I will happily drop myself out of contention. A better thread would be the "hall of lame" awards. Shane Falco, and whoever made that "peyton playing possum" thread get my vote.

Do you feel better about yourself now that you've had the opportunity to come in and shit over everyone else's fun?

Nomad
01-01-2016, 10:47 PM
I responded to your PM on this. I am open to the idea of write-ins though. I don't want to insert that this year because voting has already started and I don't want to make people have to redo their entire ballots, but I am open to this idea in the future. It would be up to if the majority would want that.

Thanks. I've never read the eligibility requirements, but I guess I see why one of my requests wasn't eligible.

spikerman
01-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Quick question for the future..... Might there be a "Senior Selection" vote where those in the Hall could vote in a member who is no longer eligible to be voted in by the general membership? That way if a poster finds his or her footing after being removed from the ballot they still have a chance.

Poet
01-01-2016, 10:49 PM

I believe I am also the only rival team poster to be in the Hall.

Foochacho
01-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Not really, just find these threads to be pretty damn tarded. But have at it. I know "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all".But, where is the fun in that?

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Thanks. I've never read the eligibility requirements, but I guess I see why one of my requests wasn't eligible.

Yeah, I have to cut it off somewhere or it would just be way too many posters for me to keep track of. Back 5 years ago when I started it, people more or less seemed to be fine with the 4 yr/4000 post threshold and I've found it easiest just to stick with that.

Really the most tedious part is going through and seeing who has stopped posting. I've found from experience that the inactive posters that have been on the list through the years have gotten little to no votes anyway (which makes sense because they aren't fresh on the mind of the people voting), so it's just easier to remove them from the list in general.

Having said this, I do keep a list in my spreadsheet of eligible posters who are inactive, and I do scan that list to make sure none of those posters have rejoined the forum, in which case I would put them back on.

Nomad
01-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Quick question for the future..... Might there be a "Senior Selection" vote where those in the Hall could vote in a member who is no longer eligible to be voted in by the general membership? That way if a poster finds his or her footing after being removed from the ballot they still have a chance.

A paid trip to Belize too. :)

Foochacho
01-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Can I nominate broncowarrior? That man could rock a mullet.

BroncoWave
01-01-2016, 10:55 PM

The idea I've been kicking around in my head is to allow write ins, and if a poster receives even one write-in vote, and meets the eligibility requirements, they can be included on the ballot in future years. Because you are right that a poster could find their footing after not receiving votes for 3 years.

GEM
01-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Hey foo...no one orders you to vote, read or post in this thread. If you don't like the contentd, move to another thread and let others that want to, do their thing.

Foochacho
01-01-2016, 11:17 PM
I just gave my suggestion for a write in.

pnbronco
01-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I have to cut it off somewhere or it would just be way too many posters for me to keep track of. Back 5 years ago when I started it, people more or less seemed to be fine with the 4 yr/4000 post threshold and I've found it easiest just to stick with that.

Really the most tedious part is going through and seeing who has stopped posting. I've found from experience that the inactive posters that have been on the list through the years have gotten little to no votes anyway (which makes sense because they aren't fresh on the mind of the people voting), so it's just easier to remove them from the list in general.

Having said this, I do keep a list in my spreadsheet of eligible posters who are inactive, and I do scan that list to make sure none of those posters have rejoined the forum, in which case I would put them back on.

Wow Wave...this is a lot of work. Thank you so much for doing this....

OrangeHoof
01-02-2016, 08:00 AM
Lol, football officials never get in the Hall of Fame. :)

Ben Dreith: "He's given him the business there."

SR
01-02-2016, 09:05 AM

Just making sure you know he's in and needs to be shown some gawldern respect!

Krugan
01-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Nice to see this is still going, there are a few of us part time posters who will be lucky to ever hit 4k posts (not a large number by any means) regardless its nice to see it still being done. :)

Dapper Dan
01-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Who's this Al Wilson 4 Mayor guy? He's just started hi-fiving my posts all of a sudden. I think he's pandering for votes.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Who's this Al Wilson 4 Mayor guy? He's just started hi-fiving my posts all of a sudden. I think he's pandering for votes.

Remember, that's how I tag people. I'm just trying to get you to go back to threads so you can see me rebuttals to your posts.

Dapper Dan
01-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Remember, that's how I tag people. I'm just trying to get you to go back to threads so you can see me rebuttals to your posts.

Oh. I was hoping to start a conspiracy. Way to squash that.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-02-2016, 01:54 PM

I'm only here to instigate Dan, not make friends.

#keepitreal

BroncoNut
01-02-2016, 02:16 PM
There is still a fine class of eligibles. Too bad there's a 4000 post minimum

TXBRONC
01-02-2016, 02:34 PM

You are walking, talking, breathing conspiracy. Where ever you go a conspiracy is sure to follow.

Valar Morghulis
01-02-2016, 02:44 PM

so how will i ever know if you actually like my posts - or are just tagging me in to respond to a comment you made half way down the page???

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-02-2016, 02:50 PM
so how will i ever know if you actually like my posts - or are just tagging me in to respond to a comment you made half way down the page???

I'm a mystery man Dave. You just have to keep trying to open the veil.

If I high 5 you, it means I like your post my friend. I will usually do mile high salute if I'm trying to get your attention.

Valar Morghulis
01-02-2016, 02:52 PM
I'm a mystery man Dave. You just have to keep trying to open the veil.

If I high 5 you, it means I like your post my friend. I will usually do mile high salute if I'm trying to get your attention.

That sounds fair...wait a minute....are you just trying to get my HOF nomination?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-02-2016, 02:53 PM
That sounds fair...wait a minute....are you just trying to get my HOF nomination?

Uh, I feel so dirty.. .

Nomad
01-02-2016, 02:56 PM
There is still a fine class of eligibles. Too bad there's a 4000 post minimum

I just noticed you made it, Nut.....good job.

I agree. Some of the best posters say very little, and when they do, makes quality takes.

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 03:36 PM
I just realized my inbox was full so if anyone tried to message me and couldn't, I cleared some space now. Thanks for all the votes so far. It's insanely close right now.

Timmy!
01-02-2016, 04:19 PM
How many woodland creatures does a guy have to pummel to make this stupid club?

NightTrainLayne
01-02-2016, 04:37 PM

This is a shameless attempt to campaign for oneself.

It worked. #voteforSpiker!

Northman
01-02-2016, 04:56 PM
This is a shameless attempt to campaign for oneself.

It worked. #voteforSpiker!

If the Buffalo Bills fans can forgive Norwood we can forgive Spiker and his defense of poor officials. :)

pnbronco
01-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Nice to see this is still going, there are a few of us part time posters who will be lucky to ever hit 4k posts (not a large number by any means) regardless its nice to see it still being done. :)

Just get on during a game... I am a part time poster at best, but during a game...wow the things I write. It like being on a roller coaster....oh that great....WTH....NOOOOO. Three posts in a minute....it's amazing how fast they add up....:laugh: At least I get to share those times I just want to throw up with my friends.....

Dapper Dan
01-02-2016, 05:20 PM
I just realized my inbox was full so if anyone tried to message me and couldn't, I cleared some space now. Thanks for all the votes so far. It's insanely close right now.

Florida 2000 all over again.

Timmy!
01-02-2016, 06:20 PM

I purpose a hand recount.

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 06:25 PM

When I was clearing out my inbox some votes for you mysteriously disappeared. Weird.

Dapper Dan
01-02-2016, 06:29 PM
I purpose a hand recount.

I was gonna wait for the outcome first.

aberdien
01-02-2016, 06:30 PM
Suggestion on these Eligibility Rules:

You must have been a member for at least 4 years as of 2016 (So you must have joined by 2012 or earlier)

I think it should be either/or

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Suggestion on these Eligibility Rules:

I think it should be either/or

Just fyi, that would make it impossibly hard for me to gather a list of all the eligible members. There are hundreds if not thousands of posters who joined the board from when it opened to 2012. The only way that would really work is to allow write-ins then just on a vote-by-vote basis check the write-in to make sure they fall under one of those criteria.

Having said that, I would be hesitant to change this criteria since I feel like both longevity and active posting are both important, but I'm open to any suggestions as I don't want this to be something that I am just the rule-nazi for. It's been a few years since I've made a poll for suggested changes, so I might consider doing that again this year with some of the suggestions in this thread.

Timmy!
01-02-2016, 06:44 PM
I voted for Yashalalalalala, clevelandrocks, oaklandraider, broncowarrior, and myself.

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 06:50 PM
I just went back and looked at the poll I did 2 years ago, and one of the questions was in fact whether or not the 4 yr/4000 post rule should be changed, and 71% voted to keep it. Given that, I will let that vote stand and not tinker with that. And it doesn't hurt that that makes my life easier. ;)

I also posed the question of if write-ins should be allowed and it was a dead 50-50 split, so I decided at the time not to change it.

I think maybe a fair compromise to this would be to keep the 4 yr/4000 post rule the standard for being included on the ballot, but to allow each voter one write-in vote for anyone they choose, whether or not they meet the guidelines. I would be willing to start another poll seeing if this is something people would be interested in.

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 06:51 PM
I voted for Yashalalalalala, clevelandrocks, oaklandraider, broncowarrior, and myself.

WTF man? How could you leave off hot carl?

#snubbed

tomjonesrocks
01-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Does voting for yourself count towards keeping you eligible?

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Does voting for yourself count towards keeping you eligible?

Voting for yourself counts for nothing. :D

tomjonesrocks
01-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Voting for yourself counts for nothing. :D

****!

ShaneFalco
01-02-2016, 08:39 PM

the **** did i do to you?

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 08:39 PM
I am making an executive decision because I think it will increase voter participation (this always gets great turnout, but the more the better) and will overall be good for the HOF process. Anyone who participates by simply casting a vote will be exempt from being removed from the ballot due to not receiving votes.

The other positive is that the people who are removed from the ballot probably will not care that they are removed since they are not participating in the process anyway. And anyone who is worried about falling off the ballot (I will say though, everyone who has expressed that concern so far is perfectly safe) can take that fate into their own hands.

I think this is easily the best way to trim the ballot down while keeping everyone who wants to be involved in the process involved.

Valar Morghulis
01-02-2016, 08:41 PM
I am making an executive decision because I think it will increase voter participation (this always gets great turnout, but the more the better) and will overall be good for the HOF process. Anyone who participates by simply casting a vote will be exempt from being removed from the ballot due to not receiving votes. The other positive is that the people who are removed from the ballot probably will not care that they are removed since they are not participating in the process anyway. And anyone who is worried about falling off the ballot (I will say though, everyone who has expressed that concern so far is perfectly safe) can take that fate into their own hands. I think this is easily the best way to trim the ballot down while keeping everyone who wants to be involved in the process involved.

Ok obama

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Ok obama

I love power!!!

Dapper Dan
01-02-2016, 08:53 PM
I guess I know one person who isn't voting for me.

Dapper Dan
01-02-2016, 08:58 PM
I should start campaigning more. I'll start with this.

We need to keep all Raiders fans out of Broncos forums. If elected, I will build a giant firewall to keep them out. All they want to do is rape and kill our members.

Next, I will temporarily keep all Patriots fans off of the boards. This is until we can fully set up a screening process to make sure they won't gloat about winning another Super Bowl.

I want to make Broncos Forums great again.

BroncoWave
01-02-2016, 09:04 PM
I guess I know one person who isn't voting for me.

LOL talk about some out of the blue personal attacks going down in that thread.

Foochacho
01-02-2016, 10:51 PM
the **** did i do to you?

I saw you giving me the stinkeye.

Dapper Dan
01-02-2016, 11:20 PM
I saw you giving me the stinkeye.

That's messed up, dude. His face looks like that.

TXBRONC
01-03-2016, 09:15 AM

It depends on if Chad has been hanging around.

OrangeHoof
01-03-2016, 12:49 PM
How many woodland creatures does a guy have to pummel to make this stupid club?

It depends. If the woodland creatures are Faider fans, not so many. If the creatures are Jaguar fans, it won't make a dent.

OrangeHoof
01-03-2016, 12:53 PM

We need to keep all Raiders fans out of Broncos forums. If elected, I will build a giant firewall to keep them out. All they want to do is rape and kill our members.

Next, I will temporarily keep all Patriots fans off of the boards. This is until we can fully set up a screening process to make sure they won't gloat about winning another Super Bowl.

That just got my vote. Some of those Patriot fans have blood coming out of their whatevers.

DenBronx
01-03-2016, 09:02 PM

That just got my vote. Some of those Patriot fans have blood coming out of their whatevers.

#donaldtrump2016

Dapper Dan
01-03-2016, 09:16 PM
#donaldtrump2016

He's a loser. I'm a winner. He's a great guy and all and I respect him. But he's not me. And im not him. #DapperDan2016

BroncoWave
01-03-2016, 09:17 PM
He's a loser. I'm a winner. He's a great guy and all and I respect him. But he's not me. And im not him. #DapperDan2016

Tell me more about how you will make Broncos Forums great again.

Poet
01-03-2016, 09:21 PM
As a Hall of Famer, I protest the elite group I am a part of being sullied by the name of D-Trump.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-03-2016, 09:33 PM
As a Hall of Famer, I protest the elite group I am a part of being sullied by the name of D-Trump.

We found something to agree upon, politically speaking.

Dapper Dan
01-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Tell me more about how you will make Broncos Forums great again.

Well first of all look at my join date and my post count. No one has had that much quality production in such a short amount of time. And I started on my father's loaner laptop. Now I own my own. My success speaks for itself and there's no one out there that can say otherwise.

When we had our 12 loss season, there were Patriots fans cheering on rooftops. I saw it myself. That is unacceptable. I don't trust them and you shouldn't either.

Just look at the last several seasons. The Brady tuck rule. The taking care of quarterbacks. An environment is being set up to benefit New England and I will not stand for it. I will be tough on China, i mean New England like no one else is.

I also think we need to reign in the Internet a little. Some of these guys need to be watched a little more and we need to set up some blackout zones where our enemies cannot communicate with each other.

You've got Bengals fans and Colts fans and everyone else coming in. I will set up safe zones in their respective message boards to ensure they can stay there instead of coming here. We can't let just everyone in. We have to take care of our own.

Dapper Dan
01-03-2016, 09:59 PM

I agree. The guy is a loser and a disgrace. He's terrible and he should die. I love him. He's a great guy and he's done a lot of great things. But he's terrible. Demaryius Thomas and Donald Trump have the same initials. I'm not trying to hint at anything. I'm just saying.

BroncoNut
01-04-2016, 02:06 AM
Ok obama

No shit. Wtf?

BroncoNut
01-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Heres my vote. Anyone but broncowave

Dapper Dan
01-04-2016, 02:09 AM

I'll take that as a vote for me.

Poet
01-04-2016, 02:11 AM
I agree. The guy is a loser and a disgrace. He's terrible and he should die. I love him. He's a great guy and he's done a lot of great things. But he's terrible. Demaryius Thomas and Donald Trump have the same initials. I'm not trying to hint at anything. I'm just saying.

What in the hell just happened?

BroncoNut
01-04-2016, 02:11 AM
I'll take that as a vote for me.
I've been following your campaign. Seems like you really want this

Dapper Dan
01-04-2016, 02:13 AM
I've been following your campaign. Seems like you really want this

I don't want this. I'm simply answer my call to duty. Broncos Forums needs this.

BroncoWave
01-04-2016, 07:15 AM

Joke's on you! I'm already in the hall of fame. :D

Pudge
01-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Joke's on you! I'm already in the hall of fame. :D

Keep patting yourself on the back, but I don't think you could have ever competed with the 2014 class. That was when champions were real men, and Buff.

OrangeHoof
01-04-2016, 09:57 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/A5sH3Efkrjw/hqdefault.jpg

Slick
01-04-2016, 10:40 AM
My votes are in. Close the polls.

shank
01-04-2016, 11:29 AM
I'd like to remind people that I still exist and have a higher attendance rate at recent forum events than buff does.

Poet
01-04-2016, 03:57 PM
I'd like to remind people that I still exist and have a higher attendance rate at recent forum events than buff does.

We miss you.

BroncoWave
01-05-2016, 05:45 PM
3 more days to vote in case anyone has not done so yet.

BroncoWave
01-07-2016, 07:32 PM
So I think most of the regulars have voted now at this point but in case this thread has slipped by anyone or there are any stragglers, tomorrow is the last day. It's still super close so just one vote could swing some spots.

tomjonesrocks
01-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Curious who is in.

Was surprised Dave wasn't eligible. Guess it's the 4 year thing but considering he flew thousands of miles and met some members figure he has a yellow-brick road to a first-ballot nod.

Made my later picks tougher.

shank
01-08-2016, 04:48 PM
We miss you.
:Hurtingmycase:
Who is keeper?!

Poet
01-08-2016, 04:50 PM
:Hurtingmycase:
Who is keeper?!

Now I'm just somebody that you used to know.

Post more.

weazel
01-08-2016, 04:54 PM
I think you should crown Miss Columbia

BroncoWave
01-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Alright everyone, we are down to the last few hours to vote now. 10 PM EST is the deadline. Still a couple of spots that could be potentially swung by one vote, so anyone who is holding out still has time. Thanks to all who have voted so far. Another year of great turnout, so I am glad to see people are still digging this.

Poet
01-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Thank you for your effort on this, Wave.

BroncoWave
01-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Voting is CLOSED. The new Class will be announced shortly. :)

Timmy!
01-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Called it chaz.