PDA

View Full Version : Kicking and Screaming

BroncoWave
12-29-2015, 12:51 AM
Denver now has a league leading 3 wins this season in games in which they trailed by 14+ points, all 3 coming against playoff teams (KC, NE, Cincy). That is what you call kicking and screaming right there.

That has to be the first time in NFL history a team has ever come from 14 down against 3 playoff teams in one season.

aberdien
12-29-2015, 01:34 AM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 3m3 minutes ago
.@BossWard43 on what changed at halftime: “Attitude. That’s it.”

I like it when they play with attitude.

Davii
12-29-2015, 01:51 AM
You hit it on the head I think. Kicking and screaming. Attitude.

WJK
12-29-2015, 01:53 AM
Defense flew to the ball in the second half.

WJK
12-29-2015, 01:54 AM
Excellent linebacker play, I should add.

MOtorboat
12-29-2015, 01:54 AM
They're kicking and screaming. I'll give them that.

But why are they 14 points, or more, down? That's a bigger issue than "kicking and screaming" IMO.

I think part of it is this crap offense, being hell bent on running a particular system. Just my humble opinion.

Just stop running from under center. It's been terrible.

Simple Jaded
12-29-2015, 02:06 AM
Wrong!

MOtorboat
12-29-2015, 02:09 AM
Wrong!

Over the course of the entire season, running under center has produced less than four yards per carry. From shotgun has produced more than four yards per carry. The only significant runs tonight were from shotgun or pistol.

This isn't an opinion. This is fact.

And it's not an "opinion" that I'm "wrong." It's just a ******* false statement.

SR
12-29-2015, 06:16 AM
I thought this was going to be a thread about the Will Farrell movie.

Northman
12-29-2015, 06:45 AM
Denver now has a league leading 3 wins this season in games in which they trailed by 14+ points, all 3 coming against playoff teams (KC, NE, Cincy). That is what you call kicking and screaming right there.

That has to be the first time in NFL history a team has ever come from 14 down against 3 playoff teams in one season.

Which still leaves the late collapses against Oakland and Pittsburgh scratching our heads.

Rick
12-29-2015, 08:03 AM
I would love to start seeing them kick and scream for an entire game.

Steelers and Raiders, only screaming I remember was mine.

VonDoom
12-29-2015, 11:28 AM

Apparently, you are correct on that last bit:

Patrick Smyth ‏@psmyth12 22m22 minutes ago

With Monday's win, the Broncos became the first team in NFL history to have 3 comeback wins of 14+pts against playoff teams (CIN, NE, KC).

Simple Jaded
12-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Over the course of the entire season, running under center has produced less than four yards per carry. From shotgun has produced more than four yards per carry. The only significant runs tonight were from shotgun or pistol.

This isn't an opinion. This is fact.

And it's not an "opinion" that I'm "wrong." It's just a ******* false statement.

Back the QB up and run a bunch of draws, worked for Chip Kelly.

Btw, it's that you're wrong about running from under center, it's that you're wrong that running from under center is the reason this offense is "crap". This offense works everywhere it goes.

Personally, I get the feeling that they're just not interested in running a few draws for shits/gigs.