PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:08 AM
It was a pretty good game. I thought you guys got hosed on the first fumble, but at least the game wasn't decided by it. Brock is a pretty good player, and I think that Kubiak is the problem. When he is in the shotgun, and when the running game is working, he looks good. He looks less than that, but not awful, when those things are not occurring.

Your team will make some noise in the playoffs. I'm not sure which QB you guys go with, but I continue to think you have something in Brock.

A few sidenotes -

Atkins had a good game, not a great one.

Dunlap is a very strong player.

Green had a money first half and then faded away in the second half (I am used to this in big games).

D.T. had a couple huge catches, and he was blocking like a champ for most of the game.

Ware doesn't look the same.

Von Miller is a beast.

McCarron was fine. Not great, that fumble was hilariously bad.

Marvin Jones is a strong player. I love that guy.

Talib struggles badly in the first half, and Phillips made a strong adjustment. The Bengals did no such thing. Hue Jackson called a scared game in the second half, and the middle of the field was open. He also didn't move Green to the slot, which he used to do to beat Zone or force a strong corner to follow our WR.

Tate is the worst return man in the league. I hate him. Nugent is the worst kicker in the league, and I hope he gets hit by a bus so I never have to see that undertalented peasant besmirch my team's roster again.

Harris had what might have been a game saver against Green. That was a wonderful play, and Green for the second time in the game made a mental mistake. Harris swatted the ball, but it was still catchable. Green has concentration issues, especially late in the game. He's a stud, arguably top five, and I don't want to replace him, but I want to make it demonstrative what I'm talking about.

C.J. Anderson is an above average back who had an elite season a year ago. He is not a guy who can make a lot of plays on his own, which makes him similar to guys like Jeremy Hill. Hill, you might remember, was a second round draft pick.

I thought Cincinnati's offensive line had a great game for about 3 quarters or so. We wore down. Your team did not.

I get the ups and downs of your squad better than most non-Bronco fans. It's a good team. They can beat anyone.

Enjoy the playoffs. Maybe we'll get to do it again. :salute:

chazoe60
12-29-2015, 12:10 AM
Good game dude. I didn't think we were gonna win that one.

aberdien
12-29-2015, 12:11 AM
I love your defense FWIW.

MOtorboat
12-29-2015, 12:12 AM
I love you.

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:12 AM
I love your defense FWIW.

Too bad we have a limp-dicked DC with no vision or courage.

WJK
12-29-2015, 12:14 AM
Extreme class. Can't imagine something like this from a Pats or Steelers fan.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-29-2015, 12:15 AM
Too bad we have a limp-dicked DC with no vision or courage.

Vance Joseph should be the Bengals DC IMO. Have always liked him and what he's done with your secondary.

UnderArmour
12-29-2015, 12:16 AM
I do not enjoy the Broncos playing against Hue Jackson. Luckily, Wade adjusted in the second half and the players executed. Looking forward to him landing a head coaching job, and hopefully somewhere in the NFC.

GEM
12-29-2015, 12:17 AM
I love me some King!

ShaneFalco
12-29-2015, 12:19 AM
i shall feed your tigers peppered steaks tomorrow for their hearts.

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:21 AM
Before you give me too much credit for being classy, in the past twenty minutes I'm four drinks in. I may or may not have poured a fifth.

CrazyHorse
12-29-2015, 12:22 AM
Interestingly enough if the Broncos and Bengals both win next week and the Patriots lose all three teams would finish 12-4. Ironically the Broncos would get the 3rd seed based on conference record despite beating both teams head to head. It's best for us if Pats and Bengals both lose or the Pats win.

TimHippo
12-29-2015, 12:23 AM
Mccarrons no good. Backup journeyman, though he did surprise me in the first half.

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:25 AM
Mccarrons no good. Backup journeyman, though he did surprise me in the first half.

I thought he played pretty well as he was on the road, without Eifert, and was going against the best defense in the league. I also thought Hue Jackson's gameplan in the second half was scared.

But thank you for your thoughts.

GEM
12-29-2015, 12:29 AM
Interestingly enough if the Broncos and Bengals both win next week and the Patriots lose all three teams would finish 12-4. Ironically the Broncos would get the 3rd seed based on conference record despite beating both teams head to head. It's best for us if Pats and Bengals both lose or the Pats win.

Head to head counts higher than conference.

BroncoWave
12-29-2015, 12:29 AM

This is incorrect. H2H is the first tiebreaker in a 3-way tie.

GEM
12-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Nah...McCarran is going to be a stud qb.

Dapper Dan
12-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Before you give me too much credit for being classy, in the past twenty minutes I'm four drinks in. I may or may not have poured a fifth.

Same here. Cheers, mate.

Nomad
12-29-2015, 12:33 AM
King......You're humble, and you like LSU fans. You are a one of a kind, and I got your back anyday, plus my sons' do as well.

Ravage!!!
12-29-2015, 12:35 AM
King, I want your OL.

Nomad
12-29-2015, 12:35 AM
Nah...McCarran is going to be a stud qb.

Yeah...I think McCarron is going to do great in the NFL.

wayninja
12-29-2015, 12:37 AM
The game was a swirling tossup of talent. I honestly think it came down to lucky bounces. We simply got more at the end.

If that coin toss goes your way, I bet you guys score a TD. It was that kind of game.

BroncoWave
12-29-2015, 12:40 AM
Not in a 3 way tie unfortunately.

Yes, it does. Here are the tiebreaking procedures. Look under wildcard, that is used for homefield as well. Step one is eliminate teams in the same division as others. Doesn't apply here. Step 2 is H2H sweep, which we have. Step 3 is conference record.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:40 AM
King, I want your OL.

You know what's funny? They got spanked by the Niners. You know what else is funny? Even though they are a bit of a feast or famine group, they grade out well because more often than not they play well. They both me a lot, but having spent time watching the offensive lines of other teams, I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

You might have a shot at our tackles. Whitworth might be a cap casualty and Andre Smith is probably done in Cincinnati.

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:43 AM
Yeah...I think McCarron is going to do great in the NFL.

He's going to have to get humble. But for a fifth rounder, he looks fine.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
I thought he played pretty well as he was on the road, without Eifert, and was going against the best defense in the league. I also thought Hue Jackson's gameplan in the second half was scared.

But thank you for your thoughts.

He actually shocked me with how well he played. The stage wasn't too big for him, of course the offensive line helped a lot, but he looks like a legit nfl qb.

CrazyHorse
This is incorrect. H2H is the first tiebreaker in a 3-way tie.

Even if two of the teams haven't played each other? I was basing this in ESPN's Playoff Machine which could be wrong. Pro Football Talk says if the Pats lose and we win we get home field.

BroncoWave
12-29-2015, 12:45 AM
Even if two of the teams haven't played each other? I was basing this in ESPN's Playoff Machine which could be wrong. Pro Football Talk says if the Pats lose and we win we get home field.

This is straight from NFL.com:

"2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)"

Based on this wording, it's applicable since Denver defeated each of the others. It doesn't mention them all 3 having had to play each other. What difference would that make anyway assuming one team swept the other 2?

Ravage!!!
12-29-2015, 12:47 AM
He's going to have to get humble. But for a fifth rounder, he looks fine.

Yeah.. I think he's going to be a career back-up...BUT.. I think he's going to be a very solid back up. A guy that you can rely on when your starter goes down for any time at all. He can take the reigns for 8 games, or 2 and he'll be the guy that doesn't "normally" lose the game for you. He may not WIN it, but he won't lose it. The perfect Back-up type of guy.

wayninja
12-29-2015, 12:47 AM
He actually shocked me with how well he played. The stage wasn't too big for him, of course the offensive line helped a lot, but he looks like a legit nfl qb.

I honestly think if Dalton played it would be 31 - 10 Broncos.

Not joking.

CrazyHorse
12-29-2015, 12:48 AM
Yes, it does. Here are the tiebreaking procedures. Look under wildcard, that is used for homefield as well. Step one is eliminate teams in the same division as others. Doesn't apply here. Step 2 is H2H sweep, which we have. Step 3 is conference record.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Yes head to head sweep would apply. Sorry, I was confused. As long as we win next week minimum of a 2nd seed. 1st with a Pats loss.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-29-2015, 12:49 AM
I honestly think if Dalton played it would be 31 - 10 Broncos.

Not joking.

I don't know man, Dalton was playing like one of the 2 or 3 best qb's in the league when he got hurt. He could have very well hung a 30 burger on us.

wayninja
12-29-2015, 12:51 AM
I don't know man, Dalton was playing like one of the 2 or 3 best qb's in the league when he got hurt. He could have very well hung a 30 burger on us.

Oh, don't get me wrong, Dalton has had a career year.

But it's Monday.

That's a thing for him most spotlight games. Kinda like Manning in the cold weather or whatever analogy you find appropriate.

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:57 AM
Dalton was fine against the Texans and was a monster against the Cardinals. I don't believe that I have room to talk about QB what if's with your guys's situation, but I also don't buy into that narrative, either. Keep in mind Dalton was manufacturing a great comeback against the Texans until Green fumbled, and he put it up for Green to make a great play against the Cards at the end of the game, and Green didn't do it either. Green also had that awful stop in the endzone that should have been a score, as well as not catching that contested swat that Harris had. It was still in his hands.

Does it sound like I'm being unfair to Green? Maybe, but he's an 'elite' WR credited with Dalton's career. My point is that we can build whatever narratives we want is all.

Dapper Dan
12-29-2015, 12:58 AM
The last time we played Dalton on Monday night, he beat us.

Poet
12-29-2015, 12:58 AM
Yeah.. I think he's going to be a career back-up...BUT.. I think he's going to be a very solid back up. A guy that you can rely on when your starter goes down for any time at all. He can take the reigns for 8 games, or 2 and he'll be the guy that doesn't "normally" lose the game for you. He may not WIN it, but he won't lose it. The perfect Back-up type of guy.

This is where I think he can land or end up. He is probably a Kyle Orton type guy. He might even turn into a solid player down the road in years 5-9. It was a nice draft pick by us.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:12 AM
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/12/29/10682338/aj-mccarron-hurt-hand-on-final-play-of-bengals-overtime-loss-to

Everything is shit.

wayninja
12-29-2015, 01:16 AM
The last time we played Dalton on Monday night, he beat us.

I knew someone would bring that up and it's totally fair. But is that something for Dalton's narrative or Mannings'?

If you take that game out of the stats, what his playoff and Prime time game stats?

Davii
12-29-2015, 01:18 AM
Thanks King. I think AJ is going to be solid. He acquitted himself pretty well for most of the game.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:23 AM
I knew someone would bring that up and it's totally fair. But is that something for Dalton's narrative or Mannings'?

If you take that game out of the stats, what his playoff and Prime time game stats?

The entire playoff games have been shitfests for us. Last year we had our third, fourth, and fifth WR's acting as our first, second, and third. We were without our starting tight end, and missing several defensive starters. The losses to the Texans all had awful performances by the offensive line and the WR's, as well. Yeah, I'll give you the Chargers game was a total assfest. I get it. I get that he wasn't even pasable in the Texan games either, but he gets all the blame.

It's just, eh, as an argument.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:24 AM

We're on six. **** all of you. I'm going to shit on your pillows. Poop pillows. **** you, Hue. **** you, Marvin. **** you, Mike. **** you Ray Lewis. **** you, El Chapo. Bitches.

wayninja
12-29-2015, 01:27 AM
The entire playoff games have been shitfests for us. Last year we had our third, fourth, and fifth WR's acting as our first, second, and third. We were without our starting tight end, and missing several defensive starters. The losses to the Texans all had awful performances by the offensive line and the WR's, as well. Yeah, I'll give you the Chargers game was a total assfest. I get it. I get that he wasn't even pasable in the Texan games either, but he gets all the blame.

It's just, eh, as an argument.

You play with the team you have. If injuries are the reason, the Dalton isn't all that good, he's simply propped up by a cast that, when not injured, makes him look better.

I mean take your pick. He's either good or his guys make him look good, or he's good, but plays poorly in high pressure situations. It's not black and white, I'm not suggesting it is. But it's definitely a pattern, and numbers don't lie.

I still believe, that in this particular game, McCarron gave you a better chance to win.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:32 AM
You play with the team you have. If injuries are the reason, the Dalton isn't all that good, he's simply propped up by a cast that, when not injured, makes him look better.

I mean take your pick. He's either good or his guys make him look good, or he's good, but plays poorly in high pressure situations. It's not black and white, I'm not suggesting it is. But it's definitely a pattern, and numbers don't lie.

I still believe, that in this particular game, McCarron gave you a better chance to win.

Right, but no one ever looked at Dalton and thought 'this is the guy who is going to challenge Rodgers and Luck'. We looked at him, look at the QB's in Cleveland, then looked at the other meh team, a handful of good teams, and then said 'hey, it could be worse.' You acknowledge that "It's not black and white," while offering a dichotomy. Yet I can't think of any QB who is going to play well with the bottom half of the depth chart as his starters. Let me put it to you in a different way, almost all the skill players on the offense were out. Imagine playing with Bubba Caldwell as your number one WR and Norward as your second WR. You're scoring no points on offense tonight because those guys aren't beating anyone one on one. The box is loaded so you're not running, either. It's an absurdity to say that he was propped up in that sense because even the middling starters weren't there. FFS, Rex Burkhead, who is a RB now, and a RB then, was moved to the slot position.

You are entitled to your belief.

Poet
We're on six. **** all of you. I'm going to shit on your pillows. Poop pillows. **** you, Hue. **** you, Marvin. **** you, Mike. **** you Ray Lewis. **** you, El Chapo. Bitches.

Best post ever. You're the ******* man.

Poet

Thanks, bro.

GEM
12-29-2015, 01:35 AM

Thanks, bro.

Houston, we have a problem...:laugh:

Davii
12-29-2015, 01:35 AM

I thought he could do better

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:36 AM
Houston, we have a problem...:laugh:

I live in Illinois.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:36 AM
I thought he could do better

You're the Olympic Russian judge, dammit!

wayninja
12-29-2015, 01:41 AM
Right, but no one ever looked at Dalton and thought 'this is the guy who is going to challenge Rodgers and Luck'. We looked at him, look at the QB's in Cleveland, then looked at the other meh team, a handful of good teams, and then said 'hey, it could be worse.'

Luck and Rodgers? Lol. No, I'm asking you only to look at McCarron. It's actually something to consider.

You acknowledge that "It's not black and white," while offering a dichotomy.

Well, no, that was the point of saying it's not black and white. But a pattern is a pattern. You can qualify and maybe that matters. Maybe.

Yet I can't think of any QB who is going to play well with the bottom half of the depth chart as his starters. Let me put it to you in a different way, almost all the skill players on the offense were out. Imagine playing with Bubba Caldwell as your number one WR and Norward as your second WR.

I actually think Caldwell is somewhat underrated, but that's immaterial. The question at hand is whether or not AJ gives you a better chance TONIGHT than Dalton. I think yes. It's hard to criticize his performance and easy to suspect that Dalton would have made mistakes that he didn't.

You're scoring no points on offense tonight because those guys aren't beating anyone one on one. The box is loaded so you're not running, either.

I... uh... what? you know we did score offensive TD's. And did score running the ball right?

It's an absurdity to say that he was propped up in that sense because even the middling starters weren't there. FFS, Rex Burkhead, who is a RB now, and a RB then, was moved to the slot position.

You are entitled to your belief.

You are closer to the situation than I am, so I'll take your word for it. But let's not pretend like I'm the first one to see any kind of pattern there.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:45 AM
Bro, the same responses I would have to that have already been stated. It's just a circular thing at this point. I think the whole 'Dalton' is bad here in the primetime overlooks a lot of factors. I can tell you, though, that this is the first game in over two seasons that Green has stood up to an elite WR, and that's not on Dalton, either. I can tell you that Cincinnati's line usually grades out well, but they often get smashed by elite pass rush's this year. That's not Dalton. And on it goes. Yeah, you're seeing a 'pattern' and others are too. But in my opinion it's like having four dudes look a car and go 'it's a piece of junk' when it's a 2012 model with low mileage on it.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:50 AM
What I was saying, was that for comparison, imagine if you had to paly a good team in a big game with no real weapons, and I used tonight as a hypothetical. It was illustrative.

And to top it off, you're arguing that because of Dalton's track record on the primetime and playoff games we were better off without him. In other words, you're saying we suck in those games because of him. That's your presupposition, and if the context states that to put it all on Dalton is wrong, then it hurts your point. That's what I'm getting at. But again, it's just opinions. Meh.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:51 AM
I live in Illinois.

You sure the **** do, man.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-29-2015, 01:51 AM
El Chapo

:laugh:

wayninja
12-29-2015, 01:55 AM
Bro, the same responses I would have to that have already been stated. It's just a circular thing at this point. I think the whole 'Dalton' is bad here in the primetime overlooks a lot of factors. I can tell you, though, that this is the first game in over two seasons that Green has stood up to an elite WR, and that's not on Dalton, either. I can tell you that Cincinnati's line usually grades out well, but they often get smashed by elite pass rush's this year. That's not Dalton. And on it goes. Yeah, you're seeing a 'pattern' and others are too. But in my opinion it's like having four dudes look a car and go 'it's a piece of junk' when it's a 2012 model with low mileage on it.

I know what it's like. I (we) deal with the Manning/cold narrative every year and as much as we think it's horse shit, it somehow seems to play out every time. It's difficult to accept truths that seem contrary to physical reality, but the problem is that physicality is not the only thing at play.

As for the rest, you sorta lost me. Green stood up to an elite WR? What does that mean?

The OL played pretty well tonight. I expected lots more pressure/sacks on the QB, and some of that escapism is to the credit of McCarron.

wayninja
12-29-2015, 01:56 AM
What I was saying, was that for comparison, imagine if you had to paly a good team in a big game with no real weapons, and I used tonight as a hypothetical. It was illustrative.

And to top it off, you're arguing that because of Dalton's track record on the primetime and playoff games we were better off without him. In other words, you're saying we suck in those games because of him. That's your presupposition, and if the context states that to put it all on Dalton is wrong, then it hurts your point. That's what I'm getting at. But again, it's just opinions. Meh.

No, it's not ALL on Dalton. But that's like saying a bridge collapse isn't all on the civil engineer.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:57 AM
I know what it's like. I (we) deal with the Manning/cold narrative every year and as much as we think it's horse shit, it somehow seems to play out every time. It's difficult to accept truths that seem contrary to physical reality, but the problem is that physicality is not the only thing at play.

As for the rest, you sorta lost me. Green stood up to an elite WR? What does that mean?

The OL played pretty well tonight. I expected lots more pressure/sacks on the QB, and some of that escapism is to the credit of McCarron.

I meant to say DB or CB. Sorry.

What I was saying is that in those playoff and primetime games that you cite to make your point, a lot of time Green sucked balls and the line was also on its knees gobbling dangles.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:57 AM
El Chapo

:laugh:

I hate him.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-29-2015, 01:59 AM
I hate him.

Guzman?

As do i.

Poet
12-29-2015, 01:59 AM
Guzman?

As do i.

More drink

wayninja
12-29-2015, 02:03 AM
I meant to say DB or CB. Sorry.

What I was saying is that in those playoff and primetime games that you cite to make your point, a lot of time Green sucked balls and the line was also on its knees gobbling dangles.

Well, again, you can't always expect every game (especially against good teams) to go by the script. A good QB improvises and makes plays where there normally isn't one.

If I try to imagine Dalton in the same situations that McCarron was tonight, I see interceptions. If you don't, then again, I'll take your judgment for it as you watch the Bengals more closely than I do. But you simply can't find a lot of fault in his game tonight. He played a pretty solid game and made 0 mistakes. His throws were all on (or very close to) target, he had no turnovers, and he put the hurt on Denver early.

Do you honestly believe Dalton would have made no mistakes?

That's really all I'm asking.

Poet
12-29-2015, 02:09 AM
Well, again, you can't always expect every game (especially against good teams) to go by the script. A good QB improvises and makes plays where there normally isn't one.

If I try to imagine Dalton in the same situations that McCarron was tonight, I see interceptions. If you don't, then again, I'll take your judgment for it as you watch the Bengals more closely than I do. But you simply can't find a lot of fault in his game tonight. He played a pretty solid game and made 0 mistakes. His throws were all on (or very close to) target, he had no turnovers, and he put the hurt on Denver early.

Do you honestly believe Dalton would have made no mistakes?

That's really all I'm asking.

I guess this is fair, but it's hard to improvise more than Dalton does; he scrambles and avoids a lot of sacks. He's mobile enough that we run designed runs for him. He extends plays. After him on that list you run into the heavy hitters of that art, like Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben. And a lot of times he makes the throws that he needs to and Green doesn't make them. For instance, against the Texans Green has five drops, four of them in the end zone, one of them he probably runs in for a score. Is that Dalton? I mean those were relatively low scoring games. IDK

McCarron had some botched throws and bad reads. But most guys are going to do so, and he was running a game manager type of deal. Dalton might have thrown a pick. But he probably leads the Bengals to more than 17 points. We would have had a larger net gain with Dalton, even accounting for the hypothetical mistakes. It certainly would have made running the ball easier. And Dalton makes presnap reads and audibles, AJM doesn't. So no, mybe a turnover, but a better overall offensive turnout is my take.

wayninja
12-29-2015, 02:15 AM
I guess this is fair, but it's hard to improvise more than Dalton does; he scrambles and avoids a lot of sacks. He's mobile enough that we run designed runs for him. He extends plays. After him on that list you run into the heavy hitters of that art, like Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben. And a lot of times he makes the throws that he needs to and Green doesn't make them. For instance, against the Texans Green has five drops, four of them in the end zone, one of them he probably runs in for a score. Is that Dalton? I mean those were relatively low scoring games. IDK

McCarron had some botched throws and bad reads. But most guys are going to do so, and he was running a game manager type of deal. Dalton might have thrown a pick. But he probably leads the Bengals to more than 17 points. We would have had a larger net gain with Dalton, even accounting for the hypothetical mistakes. It certainly would have made running the ball easier. And Dalton makes presnap reads and audibles, AJM doesn't. So no, mybe a turnover, but a better overall offensive turnout is my take.

Fair enough. On any given sunday afternoon I'd probably agree. In this particular game, I don't.

Simply put, AJM played better than AD would have, and the bengals still lost.

If anything, I'd blame your coaching witch is somehow, laughably, worse than ours. Seriously, you are the first team in weeks we've been able to see in the first half and outcoach in the second.

Poet
12-29-2015, 02:26 AM
Fair enough. On any given sunday afternoon I'd probably agree. In this particular game, I don't.

Simply put, AJM played better than AD would have, and the bengals still lost.

If anything, I'd blame your coaching witch is somehow, laughably, worse than ours. Seriously, you are the first team in weeks we've been able to see in the first half and outcoach in the second.

Sentence one - I get it, we've established it.

Sentence two - We don't know, and it's doubtful in the first place.

Sentence three - I've been saying this all season. Kubiak is a really bad coach. He's a stupid man, and I'd beat his ass and **** his wife. Three times. Yet Marvin Lewis, who is probably the dumbest man on earth, sucks all the dick and I want him to go the **** away and stop ruining my ******* team. Hue Jackson got scared because he's a ***** bitch and I'd **** his wife after beating his ass, but that bitch ugly. Guenther has no wife because he looks like Chris Christie, and I'd probably beat his ass and shit in his car. **** him.

aberdien
12-29-2015, 02:31 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

aberdien
12-29-2015, 02:35 AM
For King:

https://youtu.be/5Rndo8VOQuA

Poet
12-29-2015, 02:35 AM
I hope that middle school kid shits on your face.

aberdien
12-29-2015, 02:39 AM
Which one?

wayninja
12-29-2015, 02:49 AM
For King:

https://youtu.be/5Rndo8VOQuA

I didn't think it was possible to take Kanye less seriously. I'm so ignorant.

aberdien
12-29-2015, 03:06 AM
I didn't think it was possible to take Kanye less seriously. I'm so ignorant.

I know deep down you love him.

Poet
12-29-2015, 03:13 AM
Which one?

All.

BroncoJoe
12-29-2015, 09:09 AM
#King

That injury to McCarron is his left wrist. He'll be fine.

Dapper Dan
12-29-2015, 12:39 PM

I only remember it so well because I was there. Dalton played very well. If he would have struggled, we would have won.

Dalton's playoff/primetime record is probably about the same as his coach.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-29-2015, 02:29 PM
#King

That injury to McCarron is his left wrist. He'll be fine.
To think it was the only hit Ware had on him all night.

Timmy!
12-29-2015, 02:31 PM
King is smart.

BroncoJoe
12-29-2015, 02:59 PM
King is smart.

Let's not go overboard here.

Poet
12-29-2015, 03:00 PM
Let's not go overboard here.

I hate you.

BroncoJoe
12-29-2015, 03:03 PM
I hate you.

Shut up, towel head.

Oh damn. Wrong thread. Sorry, King.

Dapper Dan
12-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Lol. Towel head because women wear towels on their heads after they shower. Right? ...right?

Poet
12-29-2015, 03:34 PM
Shut up, towel head.

Oh damn. Wrong thread. Sorry, King.

Someone tell the mods that Denbronx hacked Joe's account!

BroncoJoe
12-29-2015, 06:26 PM
Someone tell the mods that Denbronx hacked Joe's account!

You love me. You know it.

TXBRONC
12-29-2015, 09:02 PM
It was a pretty good game. I thought you guys got hosed on the first fumble, but at least the game wasn't decided by it. Brock is a pretty good player, and I think that Kubiak is the problem. When he is in the shotgun, and when the running game is working, he looks good. He looks less than that, but not awful, when those things are not occurring.

Your team will make some noise in the playoffs. I'm not sure which QB you guys go with, but I continue to think you have something in Brock.

A few sidenotes -

Atkins had a good game, not a great one.

Dunlap is a very strong player.

Green had a money first half and then faded away in the second half (I am used to this in big games).

D.T. had a couple huge catches, and he was blocking like a champ for most of the game.

Ware doesn't look the same.

Von Miller is a beast.

McCarron was fine. Not great, that fumble was hilariously bad.

Marvin Jones is a strong player. I love that guy.

Talib struggles badly in the first half, and Phillips made a strong adjustment. The Bengals did no such thing. Hue Jackson called a scared game in the second half, and the middle of the field was open. He also didn't move Green to the slot, which he used to do to beat Zone or force a strong corner to follow our WR.

Tate is the worst return man in the league. I hate him. Nugent is the worst kicker in the league, and I hope he gets hit by a bus so I never have to see that undertalented peasant besmirch my team's roster again.

Harris had what might have been a game saver against Green. That was a wonderful play, and Green for the second time in the game made a mental mistake. Harris swatted the ball, but it was still catchable. Green has concentration issues, especially late in the game. He's a stud, arguably top five, and I don't want to replace him, but I want to make it demonstrative what I'm talking about.

C.J. Anderson is an above average back who had an elite season a year ago. He is not a guy who can make a lot of plays on his own, which makes him similar to guys like Jeremy Hill. Hill, you might remember, was a second round draft pick.

I thought Cincinnati's offensive line had a great game for about 3 quarters or so. We wore down. Your team did not.

I get the ups and downs of your squad better than most non-Bronco fans. It's a good team. They can beat anyone.

Enjoy the playoffs. Maybe we'll get to do it again. :salute:

I heard Nugent is a decent guitar player.