PDA

View Full Version : Parking pass

tripp
12-27-2015, 12:04 PM
Does anyone know what time you can go to the parking lot tomorrow? It doesn't say a time on my pass when you can come. I assume it's on a first come first serve basis, but wasn't sure if the parking lot opened at a certain time or not.

Thanks in advance.

underrated29
12-27-2015, 02:11 PM
38 views and no response.

I don't think they have a time. Show up as early as you like.

BroncoJoe
12-27-2015, 04:32 PM
They open at noon for a night game.

http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/stadium-information/gameday/pre-game-activities

Pudge
12-27-2015, 04:51 PM
Does anyone know what time you can go to the parking lot tomorrow? It doesn't say a time on my pass when you can come. I assume it's on a first come first serve basis, but wasn't sure if the parking lot opened at a certain time or not.

Thanks in advance.

There is a private lot between E and F below the sports store that is first come first serve, it's a little more expensive but it's a great spot close to the stadium and you can park as early as you want. It fills up fast though so be at least three hours early, maybe even four.

tripp
12-28-2015, 03:32 PM
Thanks guy for the responses. Did some investigating and BroncoJoe is right, opens at noon. Heading there soon.

Go Broncos!

underrated29
12-28-2015, 03:47 PM
Thanks guy for the responses. Did some investigating and BroncoJoe is right, opens at noon. Heading there soon.

Go Broncos!

Not sure if you are staying tomorrow evening and by chance have your gear with you but my team has rented out a sheet of ice tomorrow night. $10 for an hours skate. like a drop in but its only us

tripp
12-29-2015, 07:40 PM
Not sure if you are staying tomorrow evening and by chance have your gear with you but my team has rented out a sheet of ice tomorrow night. $10 for an hours skate. like a drop in but its only us

$10 for an hours skate isn't bad! But no, unfortunately I'm at the airport right now.. plane delayed 3 hours to Toronto. :tsk:

tripp
12-29-2015, 07:41 PM

That was from our seats. Saw McManus' shank in all it's glory from our endzone.

Slick
12-31-2015, 10:18 AM
Nice tripp!