PDA

View Full Version : How many interceptions does manning throw next sunday?

sneakers
12-13-2015, 10:29 PM
hmm?

I Eat Staples
12-13-2015, 10:35 PM
There's an objectively correct answer to this poll, and it doesn't involve numbers.

OrangeFanatic
12-13-2015, 11:23 PM
LOL @ people who voted zero.

sneakers
12-13-2015, 11:51 PM
There's an objectively correct answer to this poll, and it doesn't involve numbers.

wat

http://i.imgur.com/qrEoRjP.jpg

Magnificent Seven
12-13-2015, 11:59 PM
Honestly... I don't know. It is up to Broncos' receivers. They had too many dropped passes today. Plus, offensive linemen were pretty ****** up.

OrangeHoof
12-14-2015, 12:08 AM
LOL @ people who voted zero.

I voted zero because I don't think he'll be playing.

Cugel
12-14-2015, 04:12 AM
I voted zero because I don't think he'll be playing.

It's not a question of what fans think. He's not close to being able to play yet as has been reported by various local reporters.

The assumption that Manning could start is wildly wrong. He's just begun his re-hab this week, and had a walking cast on his foot last week.

He MIGHT, repeat MIGHT be ready by the Bengals game. Maybe not too.

And there's no certainty they put him in even if he is healthy.

SR
12-14-2015, 06:11 AM
It's not a question of what fans think. He's not close to being able to play yet as has been reported by various local reporters. The assumption that Manning could start is wildly wrong. He's just begun his re-hab this week, and had a walking cast on his foot last week. He MIGHT, repeat MIGHT be ready by the Bengals game. Maybe not too. And there's no certainty they put him in even if he is healthy.

They said 7-10 days of rehab once his cast came off. It's been off for nine days today.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-14-2015, 04:39 PM
They said 7-10 days of rehab once his cast came off. It's been off for nine days today.

7-10 days of rehab before he could even practice. They'll probably run him through drills tomorrow to see if he can even run the offense yet. I don't think he'll play this week

Buff
12-14-2015, 04:50 PM
Hoes is a dirtbag.

NightTerror218
12-14-2015, 06:12 PM
At this point that zero because he will break a bone on first sack, Manning is lucky mack did not hit him.

Cugel
12-14-2015, 08:28 PM

Troy Renk, the "Broncos Insider" columnist for the Denver Post has stated that it will take 2 weeks of rehab once the cast comes off. The 7-10 days is an absolute minimum. Manning is definitely not healthy enough to play this week in Pittsburgh, and he might not be ready for the Bengals game either. In fact, he might not recover enough to play at all this season.

Some plantar fasciitis injuries can take up to a year to fully heal. My friend was in a walking boot for 3 months and could barely put any weight on it for well over 1 month. Of course, he wasn't doing intensive rehab, but he wasn't trying to play NFL football on it either.

Depends on the severity of the injury which varies in every case. We don't know how severe this particular injury really is and Manning is certainly not telling. Plus, he's going to be wildly more optimistic than is warranted just like when he tried to play in the KC game, even though he couldn't throw 5 yards.

Bottom Line: Don't expect that Peyton will automatically heal enough from this injury to play effectively this season - and no way Kubiak just takes Peyton's word for it, not after the KC game fiasco.

Cugel
12-14-2015, 08:30 PM
7-10 days of rehab before he could even practice. They'll probably run him through drills tomorrow to see if he can even run the offense yet. I don't think he'll play this week

No chance of his playing this week. Doubtful he plays next week. Possible he plays in the final game against the Chargers.