PDA

View Full Version : How I would fix the team for next week

underrated29
12-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Schofield is never allowed to play again unless 100% necessary.

Move Vasquez to RT.
Move Garcia to RG (maybe schofield won't suck here)
Ronnie hillman is never allowed to start a game.
Ronnie hillman is never allowed to be in on any short yardage or goal line play.
Colquitt is cut for northman or any other kicker who can actually kick a ball farther than my girlfriend can throw.

I think with these few moves we can turn things around and be a power house

DenBronx
12-13-2015, 07:42 PM
We DON'T!! WE'RE ******* GARBAGE!

BroncoWave
12-13-2015, 07:43 PM
We DON'T!! WE'RE ******* GARBAGE!

Your posts are ******* garbage. Tell us more about how we should have kept Fox.

Mike
12-13-2015, 07:45 PM

Move Vasquez to RT.
Ronnie hillman is never allowed to be in on any short yardage or goal line play.
Colquitt is cut for northman or any other kicker who can actually kick a ball farther than my girlfriend can throw.

Anything has to be better than the shit show we witnessed today. I'd also consider taking away Kubiak's playcalling authority, but that leaves it with Dennison, so I am not sure what that gains you.

BroncoWave
12-13-2015, 07:46 PM
Anything has to be better than the shit show we witnessed today. I'd also consider taking away Kubiak's playcalling authority, but that leaves it with Dennison, so I am not sure what that gains you.

Hell let Manning call the plays. I'm sure he couldn't do a worse job.

Nomad
12-13-2015, 07:47 PM
#relyondefense

broken12
12-13-2015, 07:50 PM
send Scofield to the moon, fk it mars, sht pluto...start anyone else there couldn't be worse, he was getting beat on pass plays run plays also...move Vasquez there

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Judging by the gameday thread we should bench and fire everyone. :lol:

Nomad
12-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Judging by the gameday thread we should bench and fire everyone. :lol:

Yes! Losing to the Raiders at Mile High does that. :D

7DnBrnc53
12-13-2015, 07:57 PM
1. They should bring in ex-Falcon RT Lamar Holmes for a look. He is more of a power blocker, but Scholfield is so bad, this guy may be an upgrade.

2. They need to let McManus try punting, or bring in a new punter.

3. Thomas may need to be benched for a game. I don't know what his problem is.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Yes! Losing to the Raiders at Mile High does that. :D

We could win 50-0 and there will still be at least 5 posts about benching or firing someone. That thread brings out the worst in people.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 07:58 PM
1. They should bring in ex-Falcon RT Lamar Holmes for a look. He is more of a power blocker, but Scholfield is so bad, this guy may be an upgrade.

2. They need to let McManus try punting, or bring in a new punter.

3. Thomas may need to be benched for a game. I don't know what his problem is.

I knew it. Colquitt's fault. Lmao

BroncoWave
12-13-2015, 08:00 PM
I knew it. Colquitt's fault. Lmao

Yeah that's totally what he said. Come on dude, I get that you are trying to take the level-headed angle here, and that's cool, but it's totally fair to criticize Colquitt's play. He has sucked balls for the better part of the duration since he signed his big deal.

Nomad
12-13-2015, 08:00 PM
We could win 50-0 and there will still be at least 5 posts about benching or firing someone. That thread brings out the worst in people.

:drinking: does that! :lol:

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:02 PM
:drinking: does that! :lol:

:lol: it makes me happy.

GEM
12-13-2015, 08:06 PM
Keep the politics in politics a nd knock off the personal attacks.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:07 PM
1. Our receivers suck

2. OL sucks

3. Inurses

Are we the Broncos or Patriots?

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:07 PM

Be honest, have you been drinking?

BroncoWave
12-13-2015, 08:08 PM
1. Our receivers suck

2. OL sucks

3. Inurses

Are we the Broncos or Patriots?

I'm not really sure what nurses have to do with any of this, man. :D

Dzone
12-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Leaving schofield one on one with mack was pretty stupid. Should have been a tight end there the whole game. Of course mack beat the hell out of that joke ryan harris too

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm not really sure what nurses have to do with any of this, man. :D

Good catch. Our players would have missed that, amiright?

*injuries. Now Gem's gonna thimk I'm drunk.

GEM
12-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Be honest, have you been drinking?

No, but after that game I wish I we completely ******* blitzed.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:14 PM
No, but after that game I wish I we completely ******* blitzed.

I've got some Jim Beam if you want to come over and make some mistakes.

SR
12-13-2015, 08:15 PM

You really should've left my post GEM. It was not a personal attack and it would've pissed Den off and he would've personally attacked me then I could've reported his post. I would've been baiting him, which is breaking the rules, but I'm willing to chance it.

I have been drinking.

Nomad
12-13-2015, 08:16 PM
I've got some Jim Beam if you want to come over and make some mistakes.

Hey! GEM's been doing awesome all these years. Don't be a bad influence. Though...I don't know how she does it. She is well respected for doing so.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Hey! GEM's been doing awesome all these years. Don't be a bad influence. Though...I don't know how she does it. She is well respected for doing so.

The Jim Beam is for me. The mistakes are for her.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:26 PM

On a serious note. I had no idea about her staying sober thing until she said it in a recent thread. That's so awesome. It's a tough thing to do.

Nomad
12-13-2015, 08:28 PM
The Jim Beam is for me. The mistakes are for her.

I like Jim beam. You never passed the bottle my way.:yo:

Dapper Dan
12-13-2015, 08:28 PM
I like Jim beam. You never passed the bottle my way.:yo:

I have regular Jim Beam and I have some shitty Apple Jim Beam.

Nomad
12-13-2015, 08:29 PM
On a serious note. I had no idea about her staying sober thing until she said it in a recent thread. That's so awesome. It's a tough thing to do.

Yeah, I admire her for it.

Cugel
12-13-2015, 09:23 PM
What to do to fix this Broncos team. It's easy:

Step 1: Invent a time machine.

Step 2: Send Elway back in time to before the trade deadline.

Step 3: Present day Elway slaps earlier Elway in the face and demands that he accept the trade for Joe Thomas.

Step 4: Mission accomplished, Joe Thomas joins the team and Elway returns in the time machine to the present.

Step 5: Problem solved! In the new time-line Joe Thomas has solidified the OL, the Broncos are 13-0, the running game is humming along, and fans making plans for getting the day off in February for the SB parade.

GEM
12-13-2015, 09:51 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

It all starts with the oline. They are God awful. DT isn't helping. Vernon can be infuriating.

I Eat Staples
12-13-2015, 09:58 PM
What to do to fix this Broncos team. It's easy:

Step 1: Invent a time machine.

Step 2: Send Elway back in time to before the trade deadline.

Step 3: Present day Elway slaps earlier Elway in the face and demands that he accept the trade for Joe Thomas.

Step 4: Mission accomplished, Joe Thomas joins the team and Elway returns in the time machine to the present.

Step 5: Problem solved! In the new time-line Joe Thomas has solidified the OL, the Broncos are 13-0, the running game is humming along, and fans making plans for getting the day off in February for the SB parade.

Why does the Browns' line suck even with Joe Thomas?

We're not winning a superbowl with or without him. Would have been a terrible trade for us.

LawDog
12-13-2015, 10:27 PM

Move Vasquez to RT.

If your girlfriend can throw it for 34 yards, she's most likely a dude.

VonDoom
12-13-2015, 10:50 PM

Move Vasquez to RT.

I don't know about "power house" but I think something needs to be done. Schofield should be carrying equipment if he's not fired. I don't like moving Vasquez over, but at least that would get Mathis, Garcia and Vasquez on the field at once. Couldn't be worse than what we have now.

Side note - watching the ex-Kubiak Texans right now, didn't we supposedly want Derek Newton before this year? He's being played like a fiddle out there. It's like watching Schofield again. The move we didn't make there was the smart one.

Hell let Manning call the plays. I'm sure he couldn't do a worse job.

I know you're joking, but I actually wouldn't mind. If this is "Kubiak's offense", it sucks.

#relyondefense

Defense held them to <130 yards total. They did their job.

Yeah that's totally what he said. Come on dude, I get that you are trying to take the level-headed angle here, and that's cool, but it's totally fair to criticize Colquitt's play. He has sucked balls for the better part of the duration since he signed his big deal.

And once again, the other team's punter manages to pin us in impossible situations while Colquitt does jack. I say "impossible" because I can't fathom this team starting inside our own 10 and doing anything but punting (or taking a safety)

Nomad
12-13-2015, 10:54 PM
I don't know about "power house" but I think something needs to be done. Schofield should be carrying equipment if he's not fired. I don't like moving Vasquez over, but at least that would get Mathis, Garcia and Vasquez on the field at once. Couldn't be worse than what we have now.

Side note - watching the ex-Kubiak Texans right now, didn't we supposedly want Derek Newton before this year? He's being played like a fiddle out there. It's like watching Schofield again. The move we didn't make there was the smart one.

I know you're joking, but I actually wouldn't mind. If this is "Kubiak's offense", it sucks.

Defense held them to <130 yards total. They did their job.

And once again, the other team's punter manages to pin us in impossible situations while Colquitt does jack. I say "impossible" because I can't fathom this team starting inside our own 10 and doing anything but punting (or taking a safety)

Proving the offense can't totally rely on the defense, regardless of how well they do. Offense has to score touchdowns.

VonDoom
12-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Proving the offense can't totally rely on the defense, regardless of how well they do. Offense has to score touchdowns.

Oh, absolutely. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your point there.

OrangeFanatic
12-13-2015, 11:29 PM
If Peyton had started tonight he would be dead. With our current oline we have a zero chance at a SB.

Simple Jaded
12-13-2015, 11:31 PM

We're not winning a superbowl with or without him. Would have been a terrible trade for us.

What does their OL have to do with it? And you only add the best LT in the game if Staples thinks they can win a SB? Thomas is as good as it gets, well worth what the Broncos should have given up.

Thomas is "the one that got away".

Simple Jaded
12-13-2015, 11:33 PM
I'm going to fight back the vomit when I say that Polumbus would probably be better at RT than Vasquez, he ain't right folks, he can barely get back to the huddle when play is over.

OrangeFanatic
12-13-2015, 11:42 PM
I'm going to fight back the vomit when I say that Polumbus would probably be better at RT than Vasquez, he ain't right folks, he can barely get back to the huddle when play is over.

Im fighting the vomit for agreeing with you....

Simple Jaded
12-13-2015, 11:45 PM
Im fighting the vomit for agreeing with you....

Lmfao. I get that a lot.

underrated29
12-14-2015, 01:05 AM
If your girlfriend can throw it for 34 yards, she's most likely a dude.

Hahaha, good catch, meant kick.

NightTerror218
12-14-2015, 01:22 AM
If the defense would have expected scored a TD we would have won. That needed to happen in several ames with some with Manning as QB. This game was no different. Offense struggling to get into endzone but defense keeping it close.

Cugel
12-14-2015, 03:35 AM

No. This is just wilful ignorance. The Browns suck because the Browns always suck. They have no QB, no weapons, no defense, no coaching, etc. The are arguing about whether Johnny Manzel is their QB of the future!

Joe Thomas is the best LT in football and has been for his entire career. He was the #3 pick of the draft and is a Hall of Fame LT. He hasn't even missed a start. Denver has had a #3 or better pick 1 time in the last 30 years.

Denver will NEVER be in position to get a LT as good as Joe Thomas unless:

#1 - Kubiak pulls a McMoron and the team goes 4-12, maybe 3-13 and landing them a top 3 draft pick, in which case they have much bigger problems than just the OL. Not happening.

#2 - A LT as good as Thomas just happens to be available at Denver's draft position, which in hasn't happened in years.

#3 - They then develop that player for a couple of seasons, which puts this unlikely possibility, sometime after 2018.

The proposed trade was:

Joe Thomas, who was the #3 pick of the entire draft - which pick is worth 2200 points.

For, Denver's #2 pick this season, which will be in the late 20's and worth about 300-330 points.

Denver's #1 pick in 2017 which will be somewhere in the 20's again, if the team is decent and wins at least 10 games. With this defense and the Kubiak offense that should be automatic if Osweiler and the offense is even mediocre - assuming that Denver has a decent OL and can run the ball.

That 1st round pick would therefore be worth somewhere around 600-800 points.

In addition, the Browns were offering a 5th round pick back which was worth between 40 and 43 points.

So, the proposed deal is a Hall of Fame player for about 1100 points. (800 + 330 - 40 = 1190 points MAXIMUM) - and that's not even deducting points for the fact that a 2017 pick isn't worth as much NOW as a pick in next years draft.

For a Hall of Fame player that's not a lot. The Browns were ripped in the sporting press for even considering trading Thomas.

I assumed (falsely in your case) that most Broncos fans could see the obvious: the problem with this team is their OL. They have everything else - Defense, offensive weapons, decent special teams.

This is a potential SB team EXCEPT for the OL. They suck horribly.

The deal for Joe Thomas was absolutely necessary and not doing that deal was the worst mistake Elway has ever made in his career.

Cugel
12-14-2015, 03:42 AM
What does their OL have to do with it? And you only add the best LT in the game if Staples thinks they can win a SB? Thomas is as good as it gets, well worth what the Broncos should have given up.

I didn't even have to choke back any vomit for agreeing with you! :lol:

It's just so blindly obvious that I Eat Staples is displaying appalling ignorance. He probably isn't even aware that Joe Thomas is a Hall of Fame player.

Eight Reasons Joe Thomas Never Misses The Pro-Bowl (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/8-reasons-Joe-Thomas-never-misses-the-Pro-Bowl/2d12375e-9843-4ed4-afdb-ad4c42abbd42).

1. Joe Thomas hasn't missed a snap in his career.
2. Mental toughness - "Thomas played in a number of different schemes in his time with the Browns and has thrived in every single one of them."
3. Brute strength - "In terms of pass blocking, Thomas is in a class of his own as arguably the most effective left tackle of his generation."

The article goes on and on, but it's too painful to repeat here.

A few years ago, when Ryan Clady was at the height of his career, before missing 2 seasons due to knee injury and playing at a much reduced level in 2014 when he was healthy, Clady was considered a top 5 LT who was "almost as good as Joe Thomas."

Clady was never really as good as Joe Thomas and nobody else in the NFL is either.

I Eat Staples
12-14-2015, 04:30 AM

Their OL has to do with it because even with Joe Thomas (and Alex Mack for that matter) their line is STILL bad. Joe Thomas, even as good as he is, was not going to salvage our line. A line with 4 scrubs and 1 future hall of famer is still a bad line.

If we would have made the trade and not won the superbowl, we would all be complaining about losing those first round picks the next two seasons.

EastCoastBronco
12-14-2015, 12:05 PM
I think it all depends on Anderson being healthy.
Without a run game Kubiak's offence doesn't work.
No threat of a run was the biggest reason Mack was free to abuse Schofield.
Play after Play after Play....

Also, the way DT is playing right now reminds me of when Eric Clapton did so much blow that he forgot how to play the guitar.
Kubiak should force him to spend about 3 -4 hours a day with the Jugs machine.
When he stops thinking about catching the ball...he'll catch the damn ball.

Buff
12-14-2015, 12:08 PM
I think a more reasonable solution is to play more of Polumbus on passing downs - something Renck was suggesting this morning. Schofield has been an effective run blocker.

Either way - I don't understand why we ran deep drop after deep drop - nor why Brock couldn't be bothered to step up in the pocket.

ShaneFalco
12-14-2015, 12:11 PM
#signaQBthatcanhideOLproblems

#DenverTebowRevival

Cugel
12-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Their OL has to do with it because even with Joe Thomas (and Alex Mack for that matter) their line is STILL bad. Joe Thomas, even as good as he is, was not going to salvage our line. A line with 4 scrubs and 1 future hall of famer is still a bad line.

If we would have made the trade and not won the superbowl, we would all be complaining about losing those first round picks the next two seasons.

A late 2nd round pick and a mid to late 1st round pick in 2017? :lol:

What does this team need besides OL anyway? Nothing. They can win the SB with the guys on their roster right now - except that putrid OL. They are probably going to go out and draft more OL with those picks anyway, because that is their biggest need - only there is just ZERO chance that any of their future draft picks will be remotely as good as Joe Thomas.

If they had Joe Thomas then the LT at least would be a source of strength. If you needed 3 yards they could line up behind Joe Thomas and get 3 yards. (He's freakishly strong).

If the QB needed to evade the rush, at least the LT could line up on a pass-rusher and stone-wall him. If Kalil Mack lined up 1 on 1 on Joe Thomas you would never hear Mack's name mentioned all game. In fact, Mack is a one-dimensional pass-rusher. He doesn't have a lot of moves, but he has a great bull rush. In this game he bull rushed right over Schofield and Harris and Tyler Polumbus.

Nobody bull rushes right over Joe Thomas. Nobody. I doubt it has happened once in his career.

Valar Morghulis
12-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Joe Thomas
Evan Mathis or Garcia
Matt Paradis or Garcia
Vasquez or Garcia
Ryan clady or Ty Sambrailo (harris for the rest of this season)

To me that looks like a huge upgrade and could have been ours next year.

No way we can draft someone to Thomas's ability any time soon.

I would have gladly given them what they wanted.

Perhaps we trade Osweiler to them for Joe Thomas, straight swap in the off season, then we pick up Stafford in FA....madden any one lol

I Eat Staples
12-14-2015, 01:42 PM
A late 2nd round pick and a mid to late 1st round pick in 2017? :lol:

I thought Cleveland was asking for two 1st round picks.

GEM
12-14-2015, 03:11 PM
#signaQBthatcanhideOLproblems

#DenverTebowRevival

Tebow created OL problems. #thatfalco!

:lol:

WARHORSE
12-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Better coaching.

ShaneFalco
12-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Tebow created OL problems. #thatfalco!

:lol:

you would love it if timothy was back. Dont lie. :D

Cugel
12-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Joe Thomas
Evan Mathis or Garcia
Matt Paradis or Garcia
Vasquez or Garcia
Ryan clady or Ty Sambrailo (harris for the rest of this season)

To me that looks like a huge upgrade and could have been ours next year.

No way we can draft someone to Thomas's ability any time soon.

I would have gladly given them what they wanted.

Perhaps we trade Osweiler to them for Joe Thomas, straight swap in the off season, then we pick up Stafford in FA....madden any one lol

The problem is that they are on the verge of firing their coach, and will probably not be willing to do any trades when the new coach comes in. Still if I were Elway I'd try and re-visit the Thomas trade and see if they're still interested prior to the draft this season. Offer them the same deal that Elway turned down before and see if they take it: a later 2nd round pick in 2016 and a 1st round pick in 2017.

Definitely worth it. Unfortunately that doesn't help them this year. They don't have an offense capable of winning anything this year.

Cugel
12-14-2015, 07:54 PM
you would love it if timothy was back. Dont lie. :D

Why? Do you think the Broncos need a college football color analyst? :coffee:

NightTerror218
12-14-2015, 07:58 PM

They were and then a 2nd round pick was mentioned to in exchange for a later round or something.

They wanted a shit ton for him.

NightTerror218
12-14-2015, 07:59 PM
With Clady and Sambrailo on IR I doubt Elway hoes for big ticket players. He will prob look for higher tier OL and then draft high.

Cugel
12-14-2015, 08:04 PM

No. They wanted 2 first rounders to begin with, but Elway negotiated with them up till the trade deadline. The final deal was:

Denver would give Cleveland their 2nd round pick in 2016. (Elway wanted to give them a 1st rounder in 2016 and a 2nd in 2017 but the team was 6-0 at that time and Cleveland wanted the 2017 1st round pick. Elway agreed to that).

Also Denver would give their first rounder in 2017.

In return, Cleveland would trade Joe Thomas plus a 5th round pick in 2016. Denver demanded a 3rd rounder in 2016 but Cleveland refused to budge. Elway in turn walked away from the deal.

I went over the points of the deal already.

Joe Thomas was the #3 pick of the draft which is worth 2200 points. Of course he will only last maybe 5 more years so he's not worth that now, but still he's a Hall of Fame LT, and even top 10 draft picks don't always pan out. Certainly he's worth more than 1100 points right now, and that's about what Cleveland was demanding (the draft position in 2017 is uncertain, but this team isn't going to be drafting in the top 10-15 picks barring some absurd meltdown next season - and with this defense how can that happen?

The deal broke down over the difference between Cleveland's offer of a 5th round pick and Denver's demand for a 3rd rounder. All the other points were agreed to, but Elway refused to budge - 3rd rounder or no deal.

It was the stupidest GM decision Elway has ever done to refuse that deal.

Pro-Football Focus: Why Browns would be insane to trade Joe Thomas. (https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/02/why-browns-would-be-crazy-to-trade-joe-thomas/)

Cleveland is rumored to be considering trading away star left tackle Joe Thomas. Sam Monson argues for why that's an awful idea.

Thomas has a very team-friendly contract, with no guaranteed money, a roster bonus of just $1 million and a total cap hit of $9.5 million for 2016, and two more years after that in which his cap hit never exceeds $10 million according to overthecap.com. That figure would be the fifth-highest salary cap mark this season for left tackles, for a player who has been the best tackle in the game for almost the entirety of his NFL career.

As things stand, he is our top-ranked tackle with a grade of 94.6, firmly in the elite bracket and just clear of Dallas’ Tyron Smith in second place.

What is perhaps my favorite Joe Thomas stat is that he has missed one snap in his entire NFL career.

The Browns know they need ammunition to rebuild, but if you trade Thomas the first thing you need to do is make sure you have a viable left tackle in place. Cleveland has been spoiled by being able to forget about that spot and take it for granted for the last nine years, but it’s worth looking across the rest of the NFL landscape and appreciating just how much worse the situation can get.

Five tackles have already surrendered more than 30 total pressures this season. Thomas has allowed more than 30 in a season just once in his career, and averages only 23 over each season he has played.

Bad offensive tackles have the ability to almost single-handedly disrupt an offense, and it has never been more difficult to secure a quality tackle than right now. Even teams that take one in the top few picks of the draft are far from guaranteed success given the fortunes of recent seasons, and even those that are seeing the return in that investment have had to suffer through growing pains.

Thomas isn’t just one of the Browns best players, he is one of the best players in football, with a cap-friendly contract, a connection to the team and city, a desire to be part of the team’s turnaround and is showing no sign of declining play despite being over 30 years old.

There are players that the Browns might be wise to trade away – guys who have failed to live up to their billing or players that the team might realistically hope to replace from within without suffering too much of a drop-off in performance. Joe Thomas is not one of them. The chances of replacing Thomas directly and not experiencing a colossal weakening at the position is negligible. All trading Thomas does for you is open up a gaping wound in the roster that could take years to heal.

"Bad offensive tackles have the ability to almost single-handedly disrupt an offense, and it has never been more difficult to secure a quality tackle than right now." Michael Schofield come on down! Ryan Harris, we're talking about you!

Cugel
12-14-2015, 08:10 PM
They were and then a 2nd round pick was mentioned to in exchange for a later round or something.

They wanted a shit ton for him.

Dammit! How many times do I have to explain this?! 1100 points or so is not a "shit ton". There's essentially ZERO chance that either of the picks Denver refused to give up will secure a player REMOTELY as good as Hall of Fame LT Joe Thomas. Guy was the #3 overall pick.

Expecting Denver to draft a guy like that is exactly like expecting to go out and draft a Von Miller with the 25th pick or in the late 2nd round or something. Thomas was the best non-QB prospect in the entire draft, just like Miller. No friggin' chance at all a prospect like that gets outside the top 3.

tripp
12-14-2015, 09:49 PM
I think the plan stays the same? Hope C.J. is back, if not, we need another RB (Bibbs) to help out. The duo of Hillman and Thompson was ineffective.

pnbronco
12-16-2015, 08:11 PM

He's hurt....I could see at the game the pain on his face and body language after the plays were over...

Cugel
12-16-2015, 10:07 PM
He's hurt....I could see at the game the pain on his face and body language after the plays were over...

If Evan Mathis can play, they can put Max Garcia at RG, and let Vasquez take a week off. Garcia isn't great either, but by God he's got to be better than the way Vasquez is playing. Mathis has been hurting all season too.

Really this OL needs about a month off to heal up at this point, but they'll be lucky to get 1 week bye in the playoffs.

Cugel
12-16-2015, 10:08 PM
I think the plan stays the same? Hope C.J. is back, if not, we need another RB (Bibbs) to help out. The duo of Hillman and Thompson was ineffective.

It was ineffective because they were getting met 2 yards in the backfield. NO holes were open at all. You don't rush for 160 yards one week and 34 the next without things breaking down on the OL.