PDA

View Full Version : Danny Trevathan seeks old childhood gift for Christmas

Denver Native (Carol)
12-10-2015, 09:37 PM
KUSA - All Danny Trevathan wants for Christmas ... are the two teeth he swallowed.

"Yeah, two went down," said Trevathan, a Denver Broncos' starting inside linebacker. "I had my mouthguard stuck up on the side of my helmet."

The mouthguard couldn't do him any good up there. Trevathan was lambasted so hard by a blocker late in the third quarter of the Broncos' 17-3 win at San Diego, he was left with a concussion and two teeth down the hatch.

And you say you want to be a football player. Earlier in the game, Trevathan came through with a 25-yard interception return for a touchdown.

Trevathan walked through the Broncos' locker room Thursday with a hoodie over his badly swollen face -- the result of his dental work. He remains in the concussion protocol and is questionable at best to play Sunday against the Oakland Raiders.

If Trevathan doesn't play, the Broncos are expected to start Todd Davis alongside Brandon Marshall at inside linebacker with Corey Nelson rotating in.

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/2015/12/10/danny-trevathan-denver-broncos/77118924/

wayninja
12-10-2015, 10:30 PM
So then... he literally wants a pile of shit for christmas?

NightTrainLayne
12-10-2015, 10:44 PM
Damn. The Chargers were some hard-hitting ******** last Sunday.

LawDog
12-11-2015, 11:36 AM
So then... he literally wants a pile of shit for christmas?

With Danny's prized grill, that was my first thought as well. Who got the task of sorting through to recover the goods?

tubby
12-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Yikes. He's out this week.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Yikes. He's out this week.

Todd Davis is a good player. We will be fine.