PDA

View Full Version : Through My Eyes: Von Miller's best game yet to come

Denver Native (Carol)
12-10-2015, 08:17 PM
Von Miller Player Contributor Outside Linebacker

Against the Chargers, we had the most injuries we’ve had all year.

We had our struggles, but we really didn’t notice it. The energy was the same. We’ve worked hard to build chemistry in the locker room so we can have that type of chemistry as a unit when we’re on the field.

When we lose a couple of players, the energy remains the same. We can’t wait to get those guys back. We need those guys, but the guys right behind them did a great job stepping up in their place.

When studying film, what I look for really depends on the quarterback. Some young quarterbacks, they don’t really have many tendencies yet. Quarterbacks that have been playing for 10 years, they have tendencies, like Philip Rivers.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Through-My-Eyes-Von-Millers-best-game-yet-to-come/139d3169-6443-4b21-9354-17ed92342589

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-10-2015, 08:22 PM
What Von is saying, "I own Rivers, now get me a sammich Phillip."

TXBRONC
12-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Doesn't he have at least one sack against Rivers in most of the games he's played against him? The only game pretty sure he didn't sack him was last season in San Diego.

TXBRONC
12-11-2015, 11:19 AM
What Von is saying, "I own Rivers, now get me a sammich Phillip."

That's the nicest to put it most people might say Von owns Rivers like some guys own other guys in prison. :nod:

artie_dale
12-11-2015, 11:37 AM
I think it'd be pretty fantastical if there were a compilation of pictures that had QBs grimacing of when they faced our Denver defense. Maybe if they were gifs too... that'd be BA.

tomjonesrocks
12-11-2015, 12:18 PM
I think it'd be pretty fantastical if there were a compilation of pictures that had QBs grimacing of when they faced our Denver defense. Maybe if they were gifs too... that'd be BA.

Unfortunately there would be one set of photos where the QB is delivering the ball throw after throw like a total badass, carving up the defense despite suffering a lacerated kidney with nary a complaint.

NightTrainLayne
12-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Unfortunately there would be one set of photos where the QB is delivering the ball throw after throw like a total badass, carving up the defense despite suffering a lacerated kidney with nary a complaint.

That QB is going to think twice before scrambling against us in the playoffs.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-11-2015, 12:38 PM

Luck is a freak.

artie_dale
12-11-2015, 01:58 PM

You do you remember that moment when it got lacerated? Folded between Travethan and Stewart I think? THAT's would be the photo op I would suggest.

Ravage!!!
12-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Rivers is such a bitch, can we get a compilation of his cries after every sack he takes?