PDA

View Full Version : Posted: 52 minutes ago BTV Live: Coack Kubiak, Osweiler and DT

Denver Native (Carol)
12-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Not sure when it started - Brock is talking now

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/BTV-Live-Coack-Kubiak-Osweiler-and-DT/3378cec1-19a1-403e-abd9-bdbbe02ed706

Denver Native (Carol)
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m

#broncos DWare said he "remains on track" to play this week. If does play will be eased in..

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 16m

Great observation by @Jeff_Legwold. Osweiler has played Belichick and three coaches that coached in Denver. Fox, McCoy, and now Del Rio

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 17m

#Broncos' Osweiler: "Most important stats is wins and losses. As QB I have to do the things that give us the best chance to win."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 18m

#Broncos Osweiler candid omission that if don't compromise defense team has great chance to win. "My job is to see the big picture."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 22m

#Broncos Osweiler "If I have to take a hit for a completion, sign me up for it."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 24m

#Broncos Osweiler said he hasn't noticed defenses changing much yet against him... Learning from the sacks.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 25m

#Broncos Demaryius Thomas said he has noticed teams adjusting coverage in how they press at line of scrimmage

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 33m

#Broncos Kubiak said Ware"Worked harder than anyone today.. DeMarcus
we think has a chance this week. He won't play 60 plays."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 37m

Ronnie Hillman didn't practice bc of a sore a foot.. Hillman out with ankle. Kubiak hopeful both will play. But has confidence in Thompson.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 41m

CJ Anderson did not practice.. Dealing with ankle injury #Broncos

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 42m

Huge injury list today: Manning threw for 30 minutes.. Making some progress. #Broncos

Dzone
12-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Hope Juwan Thompson is ready to pick up the slack if those two guys cant go. He looked good Sunday

Denver Native (Carol)
12-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 10m

CJ Anderson remains hopeful ankle will be fine for game.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Hope Juwan Thompson is ready to pick up the slack if those two guys cant go. He looked good Sunday

Could be a possibility that Kapri could play if C J and Ronnie can not go

underrated29
12-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Kapri Bibbs!

Cugel
12-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Kapri Bibbs!

Let's hope not! Kapri was a liability in pass-protection, which is one reason Jawan Thompson beat him out.

tomjonesrocks
12-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Bibbs or Thompson - either way I hope they don't run CJ out again if he's re-aggravated the foot.

He looked like the player he was last year after he healed up...and like Montee Ball before. I don't buy it was simply the QB playing under center. The difference in his moved in space leapt off the screen.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Thomas: DBs playing differently past three weeks
Demaryius Thomas says defensive backs have been playing "press-bail" vs. "press" coverage the past few weeks.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Thomas-DBs-playing-differently-past-three-weeks/85b45568-f77c-4823-834f-1a49cc0ed9f3

Osweiler values ball security, avoiding big hits
Brock Osweiler talks about the importance of ball security and avoiding big hits as he gets set to make his fourth career start.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Osweiler_values_ball_security_avoiding_big_hits/3d243b8c-284b-4137-8f42-486b7bb9e089

Kubiak: Manning did about 'half an hour throwing'
Head Coach Gary Kubiak updated Peyton Manning and several other players injury status on Wednesday, as the Broncos prepare for the Raiders.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Kubiak_Manning_did_about_half_an_hour_throwing/73c7280f-af5a-4fa5-baf8-244b9321d8fa

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Kapri Bibbs!

Stahp!!
:laugh:

wayninja
12-09-2015, 09:38 PM
I'm almost of a mind to keep ware out again and let him totally heal up for next week. I don't want to look past oakland, but we've been able to win without him. We will definitely need him for the Steelers, so if it's tentative this week, I'd rather just be on the safe side...

Davii
12-09-2015, 11:57 PM
I'm almost of a mind to keep ware out again and let him totally heal up for next week. I don't want to look past oakland, but we've been able to win without him. We will definitely need him for the Steelers, so if it's tentative this week, I'd rather just be on the safe side...

I think they should let him play in obvious pass situations if he's ready. Let him get a tune up before the Squeelers.

underrated29
12-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Let's hope not! Kapri was a liability in pass-protection, which is one reason Jawan Thompson beat him out.

I still maintain he will be better then Ronald. I have a really good feeling about him in this system.

Hopefully getting my :popcorn: ready

TXBRONC
12-10-2015, 08:22 AM
I think they should let him play in obvious pass situations if he's ready. Let him get a tune up before the Squeelers.

It was mention that he would be "eased" into the line up whatever that means.

TXBRONC
12-10-2015, 08:25 AM
I still maintain he will be better then Ronald. I have a really good feeling about him in this system.

Hopefully getting my :popcorn: ready

The only way he has even made to the active roster is by default. He hasn't come close to proving he's better in this system.

Valar Morghulis
12-10-2015, 08:29 AM

I bet ware has never eased into anything in his life. He pounds his way in. Hard.

VonDoom
12-10-2015, 09:23 AM

This is what I'm thinking. Based on the reports, it sounded like he might even have been able to play last week, and I'm glad they were cautious with him. At this point, I'd like to see him get some game action, even if Barrett or Ray "start" in his place.

wayninja
12-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Coaches and Ware are closer to his status than I am, so obviously their judgement on the issue is to be trusted... but if he re-aggravates that injury.... I'll whine impotently like crazy.

Ravage!!!
12-10-2015, 11:06 AM

Means he won't play 60 snaps. Get him some snaps to rush that passer, but not expect him to play every down. It's good that we keep him for the passing downs where he's an absolute beast.

TXBRONC
12-10-2015, 11:41 AM
I bet ware has never eased into anything in his life. He pounds his way in. Hard.

Maybe that's why he has back problems.

underrated29
12-10-2015, 12:25 PM
The only way he has even made to the active roster is by default. He hasn't come close to proving he's better in this system.

I never said he did. He also hasnt come close to proving hes not better in this system.....and looks like he wont as cj will be healthy.

Ravage!!!
12-10-2015, 03:53 PM
He also hasnt come close to proving hes not better in this system....

:confused:

TXBRONC
12-10-2015, 05:20 PM
I never said he did. He also hasnt come close to proving hes not better in this system.....and looks like he wont as cj will be healthy.

What?

underrated29
12-10-2015, 06:05 PM
:confused:

What?

lol

The first part was real, the second part was just me be funny. I should have put it on another line to make it more obvious.:elefant:

TXBRONC
12-10-2015, 06:40 PM
lol

The first part was real, the second part was just me be funny. I should have put it on another line to make it more obvious.:elefant:

Epic fail buddy, epic fail.

wayninja
12-11-2015, 02:49 AM

In the most heterosexual way possible, this post turned me on.

TXBRONC
12-11-2015, 11:36 AM
In the most heterosexual way possible, this post turned me on.

I don't think there is a heterosexual way to be turned on by that. :shocked: