PDA

View Full Version : What a Game! Things I Noticed..

WARHORSE
11-30-2015, 01:59 AM
1. Did you hear Brock post game? Deferred all accolade to others......Peyton has kinda lost that lately.

2. The run game with Brock under center. Same linemen starting, losing Vaz and plugging and playing. The run was there all night.

3. The pitch play. OMG I swooned. (picture a 6'4" 300lb man) That used to be a staple of Terrell Davis and a Bronco uppercut. Its about time.

4. LATIMER. I love you kid. Your special teams play was a roundhouse to the head. Reminded me of Rousey/Holm. The catches. THE BLOCKING!

5. Vernon Davis. His blocking popped runs. Owned Daniels did not.

6. Bubba Caldwell. Thats all Im going to say because next week I may hate him. I didnt forget the drop in the first drive.

7. BROCK. Second start........beat Patriots in a PRESSURE game that was FILLED with pressure moments. He made mistakes, but he'll grow from this.

8. Wolfe. Man.....we gotta figure out a way to keep this kid.

9. DT.....Im sorry dude but ever since you got paid......your effort has been ****.

10. Von Miller is still getting held on almost every other play.

11. The Patriots coaching staff is rEdiculous. Like him or not, McDaniels kept them in the game. Batted passes on third and long....

12. CJ.....may have got his job back.

13. 60 minutes plus. Brock said it: "We dont stop till the clock says 0:00" This game said alot about this team.

14. Alot of mistimed passes that should we correct could really get this thing rolling.

15. My hands. I noticed my hands. They were up in the air after game as I was walking around the house.

16. That win felt goooood, even with Pats injuries. Ware would change this game significantly imo.

EDITED IN: Almost forgot: Shaquille Barrett......the man showed his versatility today!!

OrangeHoof
11-30-2015, 02:05 AM
Sadly, I noticed the refs called the sort of one-sided crap against the Patriots that they almost always call *for* the Patriots. I loved the win and I'm not giving it back but it would be nice, for a change, to see a close game not decided by one-side holding calls or non-calls. Just let the players play.

Pudge
11-30-2015, 02:05 AM
1. Did you hear Brock post game? Deferred all accolade to others......Peyton has kinda lost that lately.

2. The run game with Brock under center. Same linemen starting, losing Vaz and plugging and playing. The run was there all night.

3. The pitch play. OMG I swooned. (picture a 6'4" 300lb man) That used to be a staple of Terrell Davis and a Bronco uppercut. Its about time.

4. LATIMER. I love you kid. Your special teams play was a roundhouse to the head. Reminded me of Rousey/Holm. The catches. THE BLOCKING!

5. Vernon Davis. His blocking popped runs. Owned Daniels did not.

6. Bubba Caldwell. Thats all Im going to say because next week I may hate him. I didnt forget the drop in the first drive.

7. BROCK. Second start........beat Patriots in a PRESSURE game that was FILLED with pressure moments. He made mistakes, but he'll grow from this.

8. Wolfe. Man.....we gotta figure out a way to keep this kid.

9. DT.....Im sorry dude but ever since you got paid......your effort has been ****.

10. Von Miller is still getting held on almost every other play.

11. The Patriots coaching staff is rEdiculous. Like him or not, McDaniels kept them in the game. Batted passes on third and long....

12. CJ.....may have got his job back.

13. 60 minutes plus. Brock said it: "We dont stop till the clock says 0:00" This game said alot about this team.

14. Alot of mistimed passes that should we correct could really get this thing rolling.

15. My hands. I noticed my hands. They were up in the air after game as I was walking around the house.

16. That win felt goooood, even with Pats injuries. Ware would change this game significantly imo.

I miss you bro, you need to come around more often

WARHORSE
11-30-2015, 02:07 AM
I miss you bro, you need to come around more often

Thanks Pudge. My company has been blowing up and I dont get much time. But always here in heart brother!

WARHORSE
11-30-2015, 02:11 AM
Sadly, I noticed the refs called the sort of one-sided crap against the Patriots that they almost always call *for* the Patriots. I loved the win and I'm not giving it back but it would be nice, for a change, to see a close game not decided by one-side holding calls or non-calls. Just let the players play.

Honestly I think there were calls on both sides. That PI on Talib was lame. And Von was getting held every other play all night right in front of them. When the calls go against us, we have no recourse. It is what it is.

Simple Jaded
11-30-2015, 02:18 AM

Disagree completely, nothing called on them was a poor call, the Broncos had at least two shit calls, PI on Talib and holding on Mathis. That's not counting on all the non-calls on their OL.

This game was officiated fairly consistently, I'm actually shocked, I was convinced the Broncos would set records against the NFL's pet team.

The best part was watching Brady fall to pieces when he's not getting all the bullshit calls they're used to, the calls he argued were nothing short of blatant.

Btw, Thomas had one of those games where he should consider giving his game check back.

WARHORSE
11-30-2015, 03:07 AM
Latimers blocking was simply killer. That guy brings the run game higher. Vernon too, but Latimer was running across the field to make blocks for the run game.

I hope hes gonna stay on the field.