PDA

View Full Version : Patriots will kills us...

CrazyHorse
11-24-2015, 12:19 AM
Brady will break the record and throw for 8 TD's.

7DnBrnc53
11-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Uh, did you watch tonight's MNF game? Pats ain't killing anyone.

Broncos 38, Pats 7. They are going to get mauled.

CrazyHorse
11-24-2015, 12:32 AM
Uh, did you watch tonight's MNF game? Pats ain't killing anyone.

Broncos 38, Pats 7. They are going to get mauled.

Shhh... http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/601703-Green-Bay-will-kill-us

swaiy
11-24-2015, 12:40 AM
The refs will kill us

Jsteve01
11-24-2015, 12:59 AM
Ahh reviving an oldy but goody

Yashahla17
11-24-2015, 02:23 AM
Doubt we get killed, I actually have us winning this game since were at home and Brock is our QB now. The patriots secondary didn't look so good vs the bills, had some blown coverages and dbs getting burned vertical.

SR
11-24-2015, 06:17 AM
Doubt we get killed, I actually have us winning this game since were at home and Brock is our QB now. The patriots secondary didn't look so good vs the bills, had some blown coverages and dbs getting burned vertical.

You haven't been here long enough to understand the reverse psychology threads.

That said:
*Patriots - 981
Broncos - 3

Patriots score on every single snap of the game. *Tom Brady throws about 100 touchdowns with no picks. He does fumble a snap once though due to an errant sneeze which leads to the Broncos FG.

DenBronx
11-24-2015, 06:36 AM

You haven't been here long enough to understand the reverse psychology threads.

That said:
*Patriots - 981
Broncos - 3

Patriots score on every single snap of the game. *Tom Brady throws about 100 touchdowns with no picks. He does fumble a snap once though due to an errant sneeze which leads to the Broncos FG.

Spot on. However, I only have us scoring a safety but only because the refs mess up the call.

TimHippo
11-24-2015, 07:11 AM
Yashi is the most awesomest guy on the planet. And the pats will destroy the Broncos.

Northman
11-24-2015, 07:42 AM
You guys screwed us, this was supposed to be started by MO.......

SoCalImport
11-24-2015, 08:58 AM
Willy MsGinnis will sneak onto the Broncos sideline wearing fan gear just to take another shot at sacking Peyton Manning before he retires.

Oh. and, Broncos 9 Pats 31

broncosfan32
11-24-2015, 10:04 AM
It is going to be a tough game. The pats however have shown some weaknesses in their last few games, so maybe we can somehow impact them. I think Brock is in a difficult position, but he has shown that he is comfortable in this spot. I started a thread that shows a cool breakdown of Brock's passing game in case anyone is interested.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-24-2015, 10:05 AM
Mark Wahlberg will pay a hacker to tap into the Broncos coaches communications, resulting in the Patriots knowing every call. The result will be 3 safeties.

Patriots 47 Broncos 6

GEM
11-24-2015, 10:15 AM
Brady makes a statement with this game. A fashion statement. He wears those fruity sweatpants on the field and a group of fairies slather him in stripper dust. He throws 10 TD's, no INT's and has a perfect QBR. Unfortunately he forgot the part of the contract with the fairies that states that as the clock strikes 10 pm mountain standard time, he must announce to the world that he's super gay and the super model was just a farce.

WJK
11-24-2015, 10:27 AM
Aaron Hernandez will get a weekend pass from maximum security prison and will be so caught up breaking the receiving yards record, touchdown record, and being interviewed post game by Michelle Tafoya that he will forgot to commit homocide.

OrangeHoof
11-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Lady Brady *and* his refs will kill us.

NightTrainLayne
11-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Belicheck still holds a giant grudge against Shanahan because Shanny had a winning record against him. He will pull out all the stops against Kubiak (Shanny's apprentice), and we will lose 58 - 6.

However, in doing so, we will learn the Pats weaknesses, and will return the favor in the playoffs against an over-confident Pats team.

Valar Morghulis
11-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Boss-weiler gets injured and champ Bailey plays qb for a while before getting moved to safety and kubes had to come out of retirement.

Pats 956 Broncos 7

Joel
11-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Manning hasn't figured out Belicheats D in two DECADES trying; I doubt Oz has managed it in two WEEKS. Our run blocking's still inconsistent, pass blocking still as useful as a submarines screen door (for the same reason,) our pass rush can't penetrate even awful protection without Ware drawing it a map and our secondary's idea of "coverage" is leaving guys wide open, then spearing them in the helmet 2 seconds after the whistle. Right now, I'm frankly disappointed in coaches I deeply respect.

Broncos -1 Cheatriots 74

Northman
11-24-2015, 03:10 PM
DeMarcus Ware hasnt played in 2 weeks.

D1g1tal j1m
11-24-2015, 04:05 PM
The score will be Pats up 24 - 20 Pats with :15 seconds left in the forth with a forth and goal with Oz going for the score. Broncos will be out of timeouts because the refs took them away because they cant count. The Broncos headsets will sudden shut down but reboot playing steely dan music and the Oz will fumble an overinflated football and the Pats win....

Locnar
11-24-2015, 04:57 PM
T.J. Ward, or Talib will do something stupid to continue a drive that eventually beats us. That's what happens when you have knuckleheads on your team..

GEM
11-24-2015, 05:16 PM
A couple of you are doing this wrong...

Joel
11-24-2015, 05:37 PM
DeMarcus Ware hasnt played in 2 weeks.
Right: And in those 2 weeks we've faced a pair of AWFUL lines yet struggled to reach the QB, while the No Fly Zone that held the NFLs best QB to <100 total yards repeatedly blew deep coverages, then responded with dirty hits drawing fines and suspensions. Maybe it's just coincidence, but it seems like they need Ware to nursemaid them; doesn't bode well for next year if age, injury or the cap end his Broncos tenure. Then again, I'll be interested which OTHER defensive starters return; it's not like Wade's dependent on any of them.

WARHORSE
11-24-2015, 08:08 PM
Brady will break the record and throw for 8 TD's.

We're gonna get smashed. Tooth and nail. We have no chance. Prolly be 100 to zip.

olathebroncofan
11-24-2015, 10:19 PM
Game was flexed to the prime time slot on thanksgiving and moved to Foxborough. No one told the Broncos. Patriots win by forfeit.

Report comes out that manning had something to do with it. "If I can't play against Brady, none of us will."

Simple Jaded
11-24-2015, 11:42 PM
Manning hasn't figured out Belicheats D in two DECADES trying; I doubt Oz has managed it in two WEEKS. Our run blocking's still inconsistent, pass blocking still as useful as a submarines screen door (for the same reason,) our pass rush can't penetrate even awful protection without Ware drawing it a map and our secondary's idea of "coverage" is leaving guys wide open, then spearing them in the helmet 2 seconds after the whistle. Right now, I'm frankly disappointed in coaches I deeply respect.

Broncos -1 Cheatriots 74

Joel did the Hidden Game of Football not have a chapter on "muck rush"?

Joel
11-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Joel did the Hidden Game of Football not have a chapter on "muck rush"?
Nope

Simple Jaded
11-26-2015, 12:58 AM
Nope

Big Al talked about it a week or so ago, apparently that's what they called it in his day, it's a legitimate defensive strategy where they rush the passer but try to keep him in the pocket at the same time, the Broncos have faced 4 mobile QB's in a row so maybe there's more to it than meets the untrained eye.

Davii
11-26-2015, 01:37 AM
The score will be so bad it will require a comma.

Patriots win 1,327 - 3.

Joel
11-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Big Al talked about it a week or so ago, apparently that's what they called it in his day, it's a legitimate defensive strategy where they rush the passer but try to keep him in the pocket at the same time, the Broncos have faced 4 mobile QB's in a row so maybe there's more to it than meets the untrained eye.
I didn't know there was a specific term for it, but OK, that makes sense.

Still doesn't explain the many blown deep coverages though, nor all the dirty hits from Pro Bowlers responsible for coverage (particularly the SS trying to break the record for most suspensions in a season.) I can understand getting burned occasionally; no one's perfect. But when a team has only ONE first rate receiving threat (i.e. Hilton in Indy, Bennett in Chicago) but the secondary gives up MULTIPLE deep balls with no one even CLOSE ENOUGH to be considered "beaten"....

They keep showing up after the catch and often after the WHISTLE to throw shoulders into helmets or helmets into backs though. "I think we got a bunch of thugs here, Dan."

Dzone
11-26-2015, 11:23 AM
This wipe out is going to be hard to watch. The Patriot D is going to make Osweiller look like a basketball player. New England 52 Broncos 0. Let the Ponder era begin

Simple Jaded
11-26-2015, 03:00 PM
I didn't know there was a specific term for it, but OK, that makes sense.

Still doesn't explain the many blown deep coverages though, nor all the dirty hits from Pro Bowlers responsible for coverage (particularly the SS trying to break the record for most suspensions in a season.) I can understand getting burned occasionally; no one's perfect. But when a team has only ONE first rate receiving threat (i.e. Hilton in Indy, Bennett in Chicago) but the secondary gives up MULTIPLE deep balls with no one even CLOSE ENOUGH to be considered "beaten"....

They keep showing up after the catch and often after the WHISTLE to throw shoulders into helmets or helmets into backs though. "I think we got a bunch of thugs here, Dan."

In this day and age of the NFL I consider this nitpicking.

*Atwater*
11-26-2015, 06:14 PM
Pats 100 Broncos -7 Von Miller will sack Tanya Brady but in doing so fart in his face
thus causing the Refs to take away seven points from the Broncos and give them the Pats.

Joel
11-26-2015, 07:17 PM
In this day and age of the NFL I consider this nitpicking.
In the eyes of todays NFL, it probably is. After all, weren't we recently treated to an article basically outright saying Brady's a moral paragon BECAUSE he cheats in an era when we all long for the days of Maddens Raiders winning championships with Holy Rollers and post-whistle sucker punches? Once shameful things are popular they're no longer shameful, but admirable, right? But it makes me shudder to think how the next generation of adults will define "be like Mike."

"I'm'a shoot up a bunch of 'roids and adderall, then punch people in the back of the head when no one's looking, so I can be as successful as Dick Sherman!" At least the Cheatriots only rip people off, not cripple them. As long as it works, it's fine. By the way, John Fox and Cutler almost forced OT against a week after we couldn't even get a final possession vs. Luck and NOTHING but Hilton.

CrazyHorse
01-18-2016, 11:25 PM
The Broncos are going to get killed this time around...

WARHORSE
01-18-2016, 11:46 PM
Prolly lose 100 zilch. Way TOO much going against us.

Peytons too old. Kubes is too dumb. DT is too scared. Ware is too hurt. Miller too soft. Hillman too small. Colquitt too rich. Wolfe too happy. Talib too careless. Ward too brittle. Schoefield too used. Daniels too slow. TDs too hard to find.

Roby too............Roby is boss.

Dzone
01-19-2016, 12:30 AM
The Broncos dont have a snowballs chance in hell in this one...Might as well pack their golf clubs and bermuda shorts

EastCoastBronco
01-20-2016, 10:15 AM
I'm not even going to watch.

Davii
01-20-2016, 10:17 AM
The Broncos dont have a snowballs chance in hell in this one...Might as well pack their golf clubs and bermuda shorts

Why? No probowl for Manning. He might as well just stay home on Sunday.

Joel
01-21-2016, 01:04 AM
I agree with everyone else: NE*s determination must inevitably terminate Denver. Or its cheating must; "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying," so same thing, right?

dogfish
01-21-2016, 02:25 AM
we lose five-hundred to nothing, thunder dies on the field, and the stadium burns down. . . broncos move to LA. . .

Canmore
01-21-2016, 02:43 AM
we lose five-hundred to nothing, thunder dies on the field, and the stadium burns down. . . broncos move to LA. . .

Ahem...OK.

Joel
01-21-2016, 03:03 AM
Ahem...OK.
Gotta be realistic: The "Patriots will kills" EVERYONE. Except the Dolphins, Jets, Eagles and us—but everyone not on that list is TOAST. See ya'll next year.... :(

The Glue Factory
01-21-2016, 10:41 AM
Hmmm...

Flashbacks of SB nightmares plague the Broncos. Losing the coin toss and muffing the opening KO Peyton helplessly watches the first snap sail over his head; turning to watch it sail through the uprights. The ensuing free kick is returned for a TD and the Splats* offense hasn't even taken the field yet. The rest of the half is so demoralizing the stands empty during half time; save a handful of Splats* fans. Not even stadium staffing make it through the first 4 minutes of the third quarter. In the aftermath of the game; for the first time in league history owners consider a mercy rule to end a game early - introduced by Pat Bowlen himself.

Not looking forward to this one. Chico Marx, "Atsa no good." will forevermore be remembered as a Broncos fan.

NightTrainLayne
01-21-2016, 10:55 AM
On a serious note, I am worried about this game. If the Pats get up 14 points on us again, we aren't going to be able to come back. This game will have to be perfectly executed in all three phases.

I think it is just as likely that we lose by double digits as it is we win by any amount.

sneakers
01-22-2016, 12:04 AM
Patriots 55
Broncos -10

tomjonesrocks
01-22-2016, 12:21 AM
On a serious note, I am worried about this game. If the Pats get up 14 points on us again, we aren't going to be able to come back. This game will have to be perfectly executed in all three phases. I think it is just as likely that we lose by double digits as it is we win by any amount.

Agreed. But maybe, just maybe this defense is the real deal and they hit Brady early and often. Maybe Gronk worries about his knees just enough to throw off timing. Maybe Manning turns back the clock and/or Denver actually runs effectively/unpredictably.

It's more likely we will see Edleman running wild and Gronk celebrating but if Von Miller wants 60M now is the time. If this is PFM's last stand now is the time. DT - are you elite?

At home - this is the last shot. I hope so much they take advantage and down the hated Pats.

Joel
01-22-2016, 02:43 AM
It's more likely we will see Edleman running wild and Gronk celebrating but if Von Miller wants 60M now is the time. If this is PFM's last stand now is the time. DT - are you elite?
That's really the bottom line. We all bash the Cheats for their systemic and systematic, institutional, dishonesty, but there's no denying their key players usually come up big in big games; so consistently often the rare exceptions surprise critics and fans alike. I dunno, maybe this season is one of those; one of their hallmarks is virtually NEVER losing consecutive games, but they did it twice this year, else we wouldn't be hosting this game.

The point is, guys like Brady and Gronk are whom they are because they DON'T just get paid and get lost, piling up fantasy stats and highlight reels agaisnt predetermined regular season foes but disappearing in January against teams who earned the right to face them: They come through in the clutch. If guy like DT, Miller and Wolfe think they belong in the conversation with people like Megatron, Clay Matthews and Watt, let alone Rice, LT or Bruce Smith:

Now is the time to put up or shut up. If any of them they doubt that, they should ask Peyton why—despite $200 million in the bank and the most League MVP awards EVER—he's still playing through the pain four years after spinal fusion surgery: Because even though he has better regular AND POSTSEASON stats than Brady, history will always count the Rings and declare Brady the better PLAYER, and never mind the cheating. Or they could ask Elway why HE stuck around for a 4th SB.

Canmore
01-23-2016, 01:35 AM
That's really the bottom line. We all bash the Cheats for their systemic and systematic, institutional, dishonesty, but there's no denying their key players usually come up big in big games; so consistently often the rare exceptions surprise critics and fans alike. I dunno, maybe this season is one of those; one of their hallmarks is virtually NEVER losing consecutive games, but they did it twice this year, else we wouldn't be hosting this game.

The point is, guys like Brady and Gronk are whom they are because they DON'T just get paid and get lost, piling up fantasy stats and highlight reels agaisnt predetermined regular season foes but disappearing in January against teams who earned the right to face them: They come through in the clutch. If guy like DT, Miller and Wolfe think they belong in the conversation with people like Megatron, Clay Matthews and Watt, let alone Rice, LT or Bruce Smith:

Now is the time to put up or shut up. If any of them they doubt that, they should ask Peyton why—despite $200 million in the bank and the most League MVP awards EVER—he's still playing through the pain four years after spinal fusion surgery: Because even though he has better regular AND POSTSEASON stats than Brady, history will always count the Rings and declare Brady the better PLAYER, and never mind the cheating. Or they could ask Elway why HE stuck around for a 4th SB.

And the fifth!

Joel
01-23-2016, 02:26 AM
And the fifth!
Nah, that was a well earned victory lap. That's why that season was such a blast: No pressure, just enjoying an unstoppable championship team. :)

Canmore
01-23-2016, 02:28 AM
Nah, that was a well earned victory lap. That's why that season was such a blast: No pressure, just enjoying an unstoppable championship team. :)

Hahaha! All good.

Valar Morghulis
01-23-2016, 02:34 AM
What stats does manning beat brady in during the post season Joel?

Canmore
01-23-2016, 02:49 AM
AFC championship games played in denver, most importantly. . .

:D :defense:

hi, dave! how's it going?

To the point dog.

Joel
01-23-2016, 03:04 AM
What stats does manning beat brady in during the post season Joel?
I'm not an ESPN Insider (http://espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/14609971/peyton-manning-playoff-career-worthy-more-respect-nfl), so don't know specifically (other than the subjective QBR mentioned in the preview teaser) but:
If Manning had Andy Dalton (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14012/andy-dalton)'s playoff stats and performed at Dalton's level, the Brady-Manning debate would have ended years ago, because Manning would have nowhere close to 12 playoff wins in that case.

What Manning does have are some of the best playoff stats and achievements in NFL history. This has been overshadowed because of early struggles and the fact that his career has run concurrently with Brady's. When you match them up in various efficiency stats from Football Outsiders (explained here (http://www.footballoutsiders.com/info/methods)) that adjust for situation, opponent and league averages, or a metric like Total QBR (explained here (http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr)) that takes all types of plays into account, Manning's postseason performance is ahead of or on par with Brady's.
That's consistent with what we've always known: Mannings Colts had a great OFFENSE with NO D, and Mannings Broncos have had great PASSING and D with NO running or blocking, but Brady's been blessed with a ton of great TEAMS that were solid EVERYWHERE. So NEW ENGLAND'S 4-2 in SBs but MANNING'S 1-2.

It's like Barry and Emmitt: Dallas and Barry would've still won 3 SBs in 4 years, and Detroit and Emmitt would've still been lucky to make the playoffs. The ONE time Barrys Lions met Emmitts Cowboys in the playoffs, the Lions won 38-6, but everyone remembers Emmitt much better because his TEAMS got him three Rings and Barry has NONE. Not fair, not right, but how it is. Ask Montana, Elway, Kelly and Marino.

artie_dale
01-23-2016, 02:21 PM
We and the Broncos are so dead. They are gonna "smoke us" like Debbie... when she was in Dallas.

thunndarr
01-23-2016, 07:36 PM
I'm not an ESPN Insider (http://espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/14609971/peyton-manning-playoff-career-worthy-more-respect-nfl), so don't know specifically (other than the subjective QBR mentioned in the preview teaser) but:
That's consistent with what we've always known: Mannings Colts had a great OFFENSE with NO D, and Mannings Broncos have had great PASSING and D with NO running or blocking, but Brady's been blessed with a ton of great TEAMS that were solid EVERYWHERE. So NEW ENGLAND'S 4-2 in SBs but MANNING'S 1-2.

It's like Barry and Emmitt: Dallas and Barry would've still won 3 SBs in 4 years, and Detroit and Emmitt would've still been lucky to make the playoffs. The ONE time Barrys Lions met Emmitts Cowboys in the playoffs, the Lions won 38-6, but everyone remembers Emmitt much better because his TEAMS got him three Rings and Barry has NONE. Not fair, not right, but how it is. Ask Montana, Elway, Kelly and Marino.

Logic, reason, and nuance have no place here. Manning's a choker, don't you know?

Davii
01-23-2016, 08:05 PM
We're going to get flogged in the town square.