PDA

View Full Version : Gee.. This board is bumpin'

Shutdown
09-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Well, I would go back over to the dark side but I really grew hate it over there. Years of all of the same people and negativity just got plain old.

Haven't been here that long but is it always like this? Either way it seems there are a good group of core posters over here, just hope everyone is in the end of the week slump or something.

Tned
09-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Seems like Friday night/Saturday is always a slow time on the board. Not sure why, but I suspect people post a lot from work, and then some wind up going out on Friday nights and don't get on much on Saturday, then things ramp up on Gameday, and most of the of the following week is talk about Sunday, and then another little lull on Friday night/Saturday.

LoyalSoldier
09-18-2009, 09:54 PM
I just wrote a three page error report on my UV-Vis spectrum of I2. Not a lot of time to post when you are doing that. :lol:

honz
09-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Hit up the lounge when Broncos news is slow.

Dean
09-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I just wrote a three page error report on my UV-Vis spectrum of I2. Not a lot of time to post when you are doing that. :lol:

Was that on run of the mill iodine or a particular isotope?

Shutdown
09-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Seems like Friday night/Saturday is always a slow time on the board. Not sure why, but I suspect people post a lot from work, and then some wind up going out on Friday nights and don't get on much on Saturday, then things ramp up on Gameday, and most of the of the following week is talk about Sunday, and then another little lull on Friday night/Saturday.

So you're telling me that people actually have lives? Absurd. :tongue:

Wow. And I thought I didn't have a life. :D

Hit up the lounge when Broncos news is slow.

Will do.

LoyalSoldier
09-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Was that on run of the mill iodine or a particular isotope?

Nah just standard 127 with a fraction of 126 :lol:

Wow. And I thought I didn't have a life. :D

Yea homework does that for you.

DenBronx
09-19-2009, 12:11 AM
think we need more posters here...if their dudes they just need to know football, if there chicks they just need to be ridiculously hot.

girler
09-19-2009, 12:18 AM
think we need more posters here...if their dudes they just need to know football, if there chicks they just need to be ridiculously hot.

I think it should be just the opposite. :confused:

LordTrychon
09-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Per the thread title.... bump.

muse
09-19-2009, 01:41 AM

Haha, been there, done that. Physical chemistry praticals ALWAYS suck balls (except for the rare occasions where you get a thermos of liquid nitrogen to play with).

Also, most of the time with UV-Vis I just got a printout and that was that pretty much. IR Rotational/Vibrational's where it's at :lol: (of course, it wouldn't work with I2...)

DenBronx
09-19-2009, 02:33 AM
I think it should be just the opposite. :confused:

nah, it's a c*ck fight here.

NameUsedBefore
09-19-2009, 02:47 AM
http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

topscribe
09-19-2009, 08:51 AM

:whoknows: Where are my crayons?

-----

Tned
09-19-2009, 10:23 AM

You guys need to click the "invite friends" button up on the navbar and get some more people here, whether they are hot chicks posting their pics in the lounge, or guys talking football (ok, we can also allow chics to talk football, but not hot guys posting pics...)

girler
09-19-2009, 12:56 PM
You guys need to click the "invite friends" button up on the navbar and get some more people here, whether they are hot chicks posting their pics in the lounge, or guys talking football (ok, we can also allow chics to talk football, but not hot guys posting pics...)

dammit!

DenBronx
09-19-2009, 01:23 PM
dammit!

invite HOT CHICKS WITH DOUBLE D'S!!!!

LoyalSoldier
09-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Haha, been there, done that. Physical chemistry praticals ALWAYS suck balls (except for the rare occasions where you get a thermos of liquid nitrogen to play with).

Also, most of the time with UV-Vis I just got a printout and that was that pretty much. IR Rotational/Vibrational's where it's at :lol: (of course, it wouldn't work with I2...)

Yea I love IR so much more, especially since I am leaning more toward Organic Chemistry than Physical so IR is a little more practical for me.

LoyalSoldier
09-19-2009, 05:57 PM
:whoknows: Where are my crayons?

-----

I ate them, they were yummy.

T.K.O.
09-19-2009, 06:33 PM
invite HOT CHICKS WITH DOUBLE D'S!!!!

why do we want hot chicks with bad grades?
how bout some hot chicks with straight A's:beer:

honz
09-19-2009, 06:43 PM

LOL. You're sense of humor is just like mine, TKO...incredibly dorkish. I love it! :salute:

Shutdown
09-19-2009, 10:17 PM

Nice. I always like a challenge! :boink:

Then again, there are easy ways too... :shots:

LoyalSoldier
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Yea those are my kind of girls. Brains and Beauty. Dumb Cute girls are nice to look at, but they suck at relationships.

DenBronx
09-20-2009, 01:27 AM

i was at hooters tonight for the franklin vs belfort fight and i have to disagree.

Superchop 7
09-20-2009, 12:42 PM
The problem is, you guys just aren't that interesting.

I also see the decline paralleling Gems decision to change her avatar from hot to boring.

Just sayin